Third Hour forum get together

pam

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, beefche said:

@pam I fly OUT of Utah on 8/23. Dang it! I'll be there from 8/14-8/20 with my hubby, then he leaves and I'm staying to attend Ed Wk but leaving on 8/23. 

BTW, I'll be in Orlando this month. @MormonGator and @anatess2 that anywhere near you? 

Yup, it's pretty close to me. PM'd you! 

12 hours ago, beefche said:

@pam I fly OUT of Utah on 8/23. Dang it! I'll be there from 8/14-8/20 with my hubby, then he leaves and I'm staying to attend Ed Wk but leaving on 8/23. 

BTW, I'll be in Orlando this month. @MormonGator and @anatess2 that anywhere near you? 

Not close but we got Sea World passes this year. 

Guest Godless
8 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

When the moderators met, we spent the time reviewing drone footage of posters we hate, and planning their demise.  And eating mexican food.

Nice try. I made sure my new house in the midwest came with a heavily-fortified bunker.

46 minutes ago, Godless said:

Nice try. I made sure my new house in the midwest came with a heavily-fortified bunker.

Yep.  What people don't get about bunkers, is a couple bags of cement and your door won't open and your fresh air intake doesn't work any more.  Good thing you weren't on our list! :)

Guest Scott
1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

When the moderators met, we spent the time reviewing drone footage of posters we hate, and planning their demise.  And eating mexican food.

I was wondering who's drone that was.  

On 7/9/2019 at 4:53 PM, person0 said:

I agree!  And now that I think about it, I was in Florida last week and I forgot to reach out!
Image result for bad boy meme
In my defense, I did have 7 children to take care of, so there was a lot on my mind!

I know @Grunt is on our half of the country.  Who else?

You’ve already met me.  Most people can’t take twice.  I’m in Vegas at the end of the month for a week.  

59 minutes ago, Grunt said:

You’ve already met me.  Most people can’t take twice.  I’m in Vegas at the end of the month for a week.  

Well, you know, I figured it might be easier to handle if we had a gator on site 😉

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It does appear that the majority of us are in Utah Co. so it looks like it will be down there.  Suggestions on a place that might have room for a group?  I'd love to do  Tucanos.  It's a bit pricier and we would definitely have to have a reservation.

Okay it will be at 6:30 p.m.  Please look at the first post of this thread for a listing of those that expressed an interest.  I just called Tucanos and I need to make a reservation as soon as possible for next Friday.  Please let me know if you will be able to make it and if you will be bringing anyone.  I'm going to make the reservation on Monday.

I wish you well in the next phase of your life! I don't post that often, and unfortunately I'll be in Port Orchard, WA next week, but I would have enjoyed meeting the people behind the discussions, and staying for the Cougar Game on the 29th - Go Blue & White. 

I guess I could visit some of my kids in UT instead of going to the game but you gotta keep your priorities straight ;) 

4 hours ago, clwnuke said:

I wish you well in the next phase of your life! I don't post that often, and unfortunately I'll be in Port Orchard, WA next week, but I would have enjoyed meeting the people behind the discussions, and staying for the Cougar Game on the 29th - Go Blue & White. 

I guess I could visit some of my kids in UT instead of going to the game but you gotta keep your priorities straight ;) 

My own siblings won't even come to see me as I leave as they will be at the game.  I see where their priorities are.

• pam unpinned this topic