Church website:My ward

Sunday21

Dear Folks,

I was trying to get into the ward directory to send a chirpy thank you to a helpful sister (admit you have done this! It’s not just Canadians!). I could not get into the ward directory. Is anyone else having this proble?

But the new changes to the site are amazing!

So well laid out! The graphics! And the messages that pop up really are poignant!

Maybe I could send a chirpy ‘thank you’ to the site developers? What talent! @NeuroTypical and @zil probably work there! 

I have been overall impressed with the changes as they come.  Certainly, they occasionally come with frustrating bugs.  And I'm not happy at all with the current scriptures setup.  But overall lots of good things indeed!

I don't work there, but I have emailed bugs and interacted with IT on many occasions.  I'm also impressed.

Best part about it is my Catholic buddy - a website developer himself - heaping praises on our website while complaining about the Vatican's website.  "They've had the same awful wallpaper since the '90's!"   :)

Edited by NeuroTypical

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 7:13 AM, Sunday21 said:

Dear Folks,

I was trying to get into the ward directory to send a chirpy thank you to a helpful sister (admit you have done this! It’s not just Canadians!). I could not get into the ward directory. Is anyone else having this proble?

But the new changes to the site are amazing!

So well laid out! The graphics! And the messages that pop up really are poignant!

Maybe I could send a chirpy ‘thank you’ to the site developers? What talent! @NeuroTypical and @zil probably work there! 

Look to the right side of the menu bar, right of the magnifying glass, for a 3x3 grid. Click on it. Should see a "Directory and Map" option, of not, click on "All Tools" and look on that page.

(No, I'm not back. Here by accident, and decided to clear notifications before closing the tab.)

17 hours ago, zil said:

Look to the right side of the menu bar, right of the magnifying glass, for a 3x3 grid. Click on it. Should see a "Directory and Map" option, of not, click on "All Tools" and look on that page.

(No, I'm not back. Here by accident, and decided to clear notifications before closing the tab.)

HEY!  Before you disappear again... how's the writing going?  Just give us a quick update if you can pretty please?