5 Fascinating Things Pew Research Reveals About Latter-day Saint Religiosity

Pew Research Center offers a smorgasbord of interesting statistics and factoids about pretty much everything under the sun, including religion. Every so often, they publish a Religion Landscape Study full of general information about religious groups across the country. Their most recent landscape study was published in 2014. You can check it out right here. After perusing its data, I've selected five data sets having to do with members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint that you might find informative. Check 'em out: 1. More Latter-day Saints believe in Heaven than any other religious group These results are super interesting. 95-percent of Latter-day Saints who participated in this survey say they believe in Heaven. I mean, I'm not sure why that number isn't one hundred percent, but whatever. As it turns out, we're leading the way in this category, with a stronger belief in Heaven than any other faith/denomination. 2. Latter-day Saints are in the scriptures more often than almost any other religion Second only to our Jehovah's Witness...

View the full article