There's A Mouse In My House!

Princess3dward

we've never delt with wild mice that came in the home in a way that would allow you to keep it as a pet. lol

mice do reproduce very quickly. i suggest you do something before you have 20 mice running around while you sleep. however you choose to catch it peanutbutter is something the ones here seem to be unable to resist.

good luck

We buy those mousetraps where the mouse runs in and cannot get out. You find them quickly because they bang that plastic box all over the place.

You can release them back outside just by turning the trap upside down OR you can check international mailing guides and mail them all to onyx. :)

unless those are the babies. :wow: finally old enough to be running around on their own; aren't growing babies sweet? ;) lol

The babies are REALLY cute!!

However....it only takes the babies about 5 weeks to become capable of reproducing... then....

....more babies!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I grew up right next to a field and lots of mice hanging around, so I think I can help out with this one! Your best bet is the peanut butter solution and not to sound insensitive but it would probably be in your best interest not to release the mouse anywhere near your house if you catch him because they have a tendency to come back :S. Who can blame them right? ;). But keeping it as a pet may not be the best idea seeing as they can sometimes carry diseases. Are you sure there's two or is it just the same one, different place?

Guess what we discovered stuck to the side of one of our old packing boxes today?

Answer: one very flat and stiff mouse!!!

Question is, why did the person who sealed tape around the box this afternoon (a friend of mine) not notice the mouse just at the side of where he placed the tape? It's not as if it's a little mouse either, and its tail is sticking up over the top of that side of the box!!

Guess what we discovered stuck to the side of one of our old packing boxes today?

Answer: one very flat and stiff mouse!!!

Question is, why did the person who sealed tape around the box this afternoon (a friend of mine) not notice the mouse just at the side of where he placed the tape? It's not as if it's a little mouse either, and its tail is sticking up over the top of that side of the box!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pale, do you fancy taking a quick trip to the UK to sort out this dead rodent problem I've got?

I'm trying to figure out whether we acquired the dead mouse along with the 2ndhand packing boxes over a year ago...I just had the boxes stored in my front room, not packed tightly together, so I didn't squash the mouse...or whether my cat Pushka caught the mouse many months ago and it got stuck somehow between said boxes...it hasn't decomposed yet, so anyone got any ideas how old the corpse might be?