So who’s going?

Fether

58 minutes ago, Fether said:

Anyone else joining the almost 3M (just on FB) planning on storming Area 51 this September?

https://www.facebook.com/events/448435052621047/?ti=ia

They must have not read the part, "Use of deadly force authorized".
Voluntarily choose to break into a military facility, you voluntarily decide to eat bullets to satisfy your alien curiosity.       Stupid.

area51sign.jpg

35 minutes ago, NeedleinA said:

Voluntarily choose to break into a military facility, you voluntarily decide to eat bullets to satisfy your alien curiosity.       Stupid.

area51sign.jpg

7 minutes ago, Midwest LDS said:

Not as long as the guys defending Area 51 have access to B-52's😉.

downloadfile-3.jpg

Uh... helloooo!!! I think you guys missed the part about "naruto run". So maybe you should rework your AF defensive plan.

9 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Speaking to the group of area 51 invaders once they find the alien, "you are going to find out it is one of those Predators and that it is going to turn around and rip out your spine out through your skulls" - hah!

On 7/18/2019 at 8:43 AM, NeedleinA said:

area51sign.jpg

Well at least we know this list will become bigger: Darwin Awards

• 1 month later...

I have do doubt that area 51 is covering something up - and I am quite sure that those that put whatever cover up into place are quite pleased with the impression that UFO's and extraterrestrials are what is being covered up.  Perhaps they are the ones fueling that fire the most.

The Traveler

The day came and went and nothing spectacular happened as I thought.  A bunch of basement dwellers who would not get off the sofa to go for a two mile walk were going to storm Area 51 where deadly force is authorized to protect the borders.   Yep no surprise.

10 hours ago, Still_Small_Voice said:

The day came and went and nothing spectacular happened as I thought.  A bunch of basement dwellers who would not get off the sofa to go for a two mile walk were going to storm Area 51 where deadly force is authorized to protect the borders.   Yep no surprise.

Nobody thought anything was going to happen, not even the people going. It got so much hype because it was hilarious and fed the meme hungry internet dwellers for so long.

10 hours ago, Still_Small_Voice said:

9 minutes ago, Fether said:

Nobody thought anything was going to happen, not even the people going. It got so much hype because it was hilarious and fed the meme hungry internet dwellers for so long.

Or maybe it DID happen. This is exactly the sort of cover up Area 51 is famous for.