So who’s going?

Fether

My local radio station interviewed the Only Serious Person (tm) on site at Rachel, NV.  He was ticked off because nobody was taking anything seriously, and someone had tried to sell him a green funnel cake for ten bucks.  He was thrilled beyond belief that a radio show was interviewing him though, and he went back and forth between griping about kids in costume, and ranting about the government and Roswell and conspiracies and mind control and all that. 

But you can't say nothing happened - this happened!  The naruto run gained international news coverage.

Image result for rachel naruto run

It's weird that Area 51 seems to get all of the attention.  It seems nothing more than experimental aircraft.

Area 52 (Dugway Utah) on the other hand has a lot of scary stuff and with a scary history (1968 sheep poisoning, human experiments, etc.).   That stuff really did happen and who knows what else.

If I was a cover up/conspiracy theorist, I'd be a lot more worried about Area 52 than Area 51.