Meeting A Church Leader!

• 2 weeks later...

This is just a fun topic for everyone.

I am just curious.

Say you could meet a church leader!!!

That would be SO COOL!

To see what he has to say!

What would you ask?

I have had the opportunity to talk to a few GA's in private. As a youth I personally knew Hugh B. Brown first councilor to President David O. McKay. In a quiet moment I asked Hugh B. Brown if we should support our bishop, even if we know (no doubt what-so-ever) he is wrong.

Elder Brown looked me straight in the eyes and said that we should support our bishop, especially if he is wrong for he will need our support more then than at any other time.

The Traveler

Hidden

I am just curious.

That would be SO COOL!

What would you ask?

I would ask, "Boyd, why did L. Tom Perry have to say--in a stake conference--that it was his job to kick you in the shins, when you got too irate, for your own good?"

And, as a corollary to that, "Elder Packer, why are you so dour, most of the time, if the Gospel is the source of all happiness? Do you have too much on your plate?"

• 7 months later...

I am just curious.

That would be SO COOL!

What would you ask?

(You didn't mention whether they needed to be alive) Since I believe Jesus Christ to be a leader of our church, there is a question I would like to ask him.

I would start out by telling him that I have prayed and received a confirmation but I would still like to ask, "Why so many different interpretations of our Heavenly Father's word?" Then I would just sit and listen and absorb all his love. I think about what it must have been like hearing him preach His gospel!!!!:)