Next LDS Trivia and Puzzles Game

Jeremy A

The next game of LDS Trivia and Puzzles will be tonight, Friday, 2 Jul at 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern. It is at the same location as before. More information is on the website: http://www.ldstrivia.org/.
I'm going to try something and do pre-game questions here instead of mailing list only. Here's how it works. I'll post three completely random questions from my database. Rack your brain to come up with the answers, including looking them up. Do NOT answer these in a comment. I won't count it. Now, save the answers somewhere in a text file. Go to the game's location and wait for the game to start. When prompted, paste the answers to these questions. Whoever gets them correct in one shot gets points.
Unfortunately, I will not post the answers to these questions here or any message board. If we play a game, I will post the correct answers in the newsletter after the game.
Finally, here are three questions:
  • Which Latter-day Saint sang the following lyric? "The world and I, we are still waiting. Still hesitating, any dream will do."
  • New Testament: Which two gospels talk about the fourth day of Passover, which occurs after Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem?
  • Church History: Wilford Woodruff talks about Joseph Smith holding a meeting on a Sunday in a log schoolhouse in Kirtland. Excluding Joseph, how many people does he list by name that are in attendance?
The last question is normally an educated guess question, but it will change to a regular question, because people can look it up and take more time.