I Age-ified the Apostles and First Presidency, and Somehow They’re Even More Adorable

OK to be perfectly clear, I do not mean these photo edits to be disrespectful AT ALL. I absolutely love and sustain each member of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles and the First Presidency. That said... In recent weeks you've probably seen your friends using a popular (and slightly controversial) new app called FaceApp. People have been using the app to digitally age pictures of themselves, and the results are usually extraordinarily realistic. And then I started wondering ... what might our beloved church leaders look like with a few years added onto their portraits? What you are about to see is the result of that curiosity. And I've just gotta say, each of them looks like the loving grandpa everyone wants to have. Take a gander: The First Presidency President Russell M. Nelson President Dallin H. Oaks Full transparency: Because President Oaks' portrait portrays him as particularly young, I ran it through the generator twice in order to get a significantly older look. President Henry B. Eyring The Quorum of the Twelve Apostles President...

View the full article