Plein Air

Guest Mores
7 hours ago, Plein Air said:

Quite a twist on the Ohio shooting.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/aug/4/connor-betts-ohio-gunman-was-elizabeth-warren-supp/

Some excerpts from the above article. I saw NOTHING about this on KSL.com which is not a surprise.

The Ohio gunman described himself on social media as a pro-Satan “leftist” who wanted Joe Biden’s generation to die off, hated President Trump and law enforcement, and hoped to vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren for president.

Yes, strange that more attention is given to El Paso than Ohio, eh?

Guest Godless

I especially like the part where he wrote a 4 page manifesto parroting back Liz Warren talking points. Oh wait...

Yes, my side has hateful idiots just the same as the right. They're vile and their actions are inexcusable. 

Guest MormonGator
3 hours ago, Godless said:

Yes, my side has hateful idiots just the same as the right. They're vile and their actions are inexcusable. 

I admire you for admitting it. If you look at the Snopes article that confirmed his leftist views, about 95% of those commenting are saying how Snopes has gotten it wrong because you know, leftists don't believe in violence.