Epstein Suicided

Emmanuel Goldstein

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/this-smells-very-fishy-skepticism-ensues-after-shocking-epstein-suicide-death

Heleman 6:17

For behold, the Lord had blessed them so long with the riches of the world that they had not been stirred up to anger, to wars, nor to bloodshed; therefore they began to set their hearts upon their riches; yea, they began to seek to get gain that they might be lifted up one above another; therefore they began to commit secret murders, and to rob and to plunder, that they might get gain.

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

Sometimes, it's really, really, really hard to not judge.

Anyone too frightened to judge this guy loses their right to say anything about morality for the rest of their lives. Hey, we'll look down on coffee drinkers, but only God can judge Jeffery Epstein! 

Guest MormonGator
6 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Oh, I'll judge actions and behaviors all day long.  But the state of someone's soul and where they're headed? 

My post was tongue in cheek. 

19 hours ago, MormonGator said:

Hillary had nothing to do with it. Cowards like Epstein do cowardly things. Like commit suicide.  

Yes, the guy may have really wanted to commit suicide.  The guy was on Suicide Watch for a reason.  The fact that the Suicide Watch failed in its duties is where the theory of Arkancide comes in.

49 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Yes, the guy may have really wanted to commit suicide.  The guy was on Suicide Watch for a reason.  The fact that the Suicide Watch failed in its duties is where the theory of Arkancide comes in.

That's the real mystery.

• Why did the watch not take their rounds as they were supposed to?  Conflicting reports say that he was taken off of suicide watch days before.  WHY?
  • Why did he not have another person in the cell as their procedures dictate?
  • What was the method of death?  The only clues publicly available lead us to believe self-hanging.  But that would have been impossible given the circumstances.  How did he do accomplish such a feat?  Then there is the conflicting report that he was found dead on the floor.  Huh?  how could he have hanged himself and be found dead on the floor?
  • Why was there no camera trained on such a high profile inmate who had mentioned that he attempted suicide before?

None of these questions is outlandish or unreasonable.  They seem rather obvious.

But the Clintons??? They've lost their luster -- even among Democrats.  And no one would believe a word out of their mouths if they accused anyone else of being involved.  So, I doubt it's them.

But there's plenty of others on that list that was just published a few days before the suicide.

Edited by Mores

I do not believe that any of us have enough information to be able to decipher all the causes of the turbulences going on in this river of events.  We are all free to speculate - so here is my speculation.  I think Epstein was a sacrificial lamb for someone(s) else's sins.

The Traveler

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:02 PM, MormonGator said:

Hey, we'll look down on coffee drinkers, but only God can judge Jeffery Epstein! 

Wait...I thought members understood that they were under a special covenant with God to observe the WoW, and would never expect non-members to avoid coffee/tea. Now I'm a bit nervous. 

35 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Especially inconsistent with a 6-foot tall dude hanging from a bunk bed.

It seems kind of impossible to hang oneself while kneeling on the floor. Yeah he could have leaned forward, but he would not have broken bones in his neck. It seems pretty clear that he was murdered and the guards were either involved or incompetent. Sorry, guard, the other one wasn't even a guard, he was just an employee.

Guest MormonGator
12 minutes ago, Emmanuel Goldstein said:

It seems kind of impossible to hang oneself while kneeling on the floor. Yeah he could have leaned forward, but he would not have broken bones in his neck. It seems pretty clear that he was murdered and the guards were either involved or incompetent. Sorry, guard, the other one wasn't even a guard, he was just an employee.

Occam's razor leads me to believe he was a coward with nothing left and took the cowards way out. All these conspiracies both depress and fascinate me. I've always though the hard right and hard left are the same. They both think it's a giant conspiracy. Sad. 

22 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Occam's razor leads me to believe he was a coward with nothing left and took the cowards way out. All these conspiracies both depress and fascinate me. I've always though the hard right and hard left are the same. They both think it's a giant conspiracy. Sad. 

Occam's razor would intelligently posit that a coward will not have the gonads to kill oneself by kneeling off a bunk bed.  Jumping off a chair, yes - the decision only takes that one second of courage to kick off the chair and one's survival instinct cannot do anything about it.  Kneeling off a bunk bed requires having the courage to suppress the survival instinct for the considerable length of time it takes to suffocate and die.  That's not cowardly. 

On 8/19/2019 at 9:29 AM, MormonGator said:

The evidence seems to argue that he was murdered. I know that many do not feel he deserves any kind of investigation, and they might be right. But if he was murdered to silence his testimony against powerful people that were also doing the things he was accused of, then do you not have a problem with him being allowed to be murdered? Honestly, almost everyone agrees that he was a dirt-bag, but even an accused dirt-bag deserves his day in court or what are we doing bothering with arrest and trials, might as well just have the cops take care of the justice at the arrest site and save the money. No, I cannot subscribe to that and I don't think anyone else can, don't you think?

Edited by Emmanuel Goldstein

Guest MormonGator
29 minutes ago, Emmanuel Goldstein said:

The evidence seems to argue that he was murdered. 

The really sad truth is that if we had video taped evidence that Epstein drank Hemlock while shooting himself with a .45, people will say that the video was tampered with and it's a giant conspiracy. Because it fits their worldview, feeds their ego, and suits their political opinions. 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/media/epstein-washington-post-reliable-sources/index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/16/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-autopsy-results.html  
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/08/26/the-failure-to-see-what-jeffrey-epstein-was-doing
https://www.wsj.com/articles/conspiracy-theories-fly-online-in-wake-of-epstein-death-11565561364

Conspiracy theories depress me, so I'll tap out after this. But he really did commit suicide and no, the Clintons, Trump, the CIA and the lizard people were not involved in it. 

And the moon landing really happened too. 

Edited by MormonGator

32 minutes ago, Emmanuel Goldstein said:

The evidence seems to argue that he was murdered. I know that many do not feel he deserves any kind of investigation, and they might be right. But if he was murdered to silence his testimony against powerful people that were also doing the things he was accused of, then do you not have a problem with him being allowed to be murdered? Honestly, almost would argue that he was not a dirt-bag, but even an accused dirt-bag deserves his day in court or what are we doing bothering with arrest and trials, might as well just have the cops take care of the justice at the arrest site and save the money. No, I cannot subscribe to that and I don't think anyone else can, don't you think?

If we value the Rule of Law... then it has to apply to "dirt-bag."   In fact how truly devoted we are to the idea is shown by our willingness (or not) to apply it to the people we think are the worse.

As for a conspiracy or not, the government was 'suppose to' protect him (from himself and from others).   In this it is a clear failure, yet people still want the government to be responsible for even more things.

Guest MormonGator
5 minutes ago, estradling75 said:

In this it is a clear failure, yet people still want the government to be responsible for even more things.

Amen.

In college a whack job conspiracy theorist demanded a "government investigation"  on 9/11. I asked him bluntly, "So you don't trust the government but you want the government to investigate 9/11?" 

Dead silence. 

A suicide does not in any way mean there was no conspiracy.  From what Church members know of secret societies - the secrets are protected by human life - especially the life of those that take the oath of secrecy.  I am amazed how some will stand in the bright light of noon day and proclaim there is not enough evidence to declare it is not the dead of midnight.

Let me think - what was involved.  1. Money - lots of it (and the concept that money can buy anything).  2. Power - especially political power from several countries.  3. Exploitation of sex - not just across state lines but international boundaries - not consenting adults but involving young girls (as young as 14 years old).  This is the definition of human trafficking and slavery. 

Epstein did not pull this off all by himself - and that is the definition of a conspiracy.  I will make two predictions - there will be no more than 5 other implicated and the great amounts of money will not go to anyone harmed.  There may be some money distributed but the vast majority will be wrapped up in the estate and foreign banks - and interestingly the final will was written last week.   Hmmmmmmm

The Traveler

Edited by Traveler