Epstein Suicided

Emmanuel Goldstein

On 8/19/2019 at 1:49 PM, estradling75 said:

As for a conspiracy or not, the government was 'suppose to' protect him (from himself and from others).   In this it is a clear failure, yet people still want the government to be responsible for even more things.

Just wondering - how do you know for sure that he did not, in reality, end up hidden in the "witness protection" program (or something similar)?

The Traveler

32 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Just wondering - how do you know for sure that he did not, in reality, end up hidden in the "witness protection" program (or something similar)?

The Traveler

Because the point of the witness protection program is usually to make people willing to testify.  Epstein would have “died” after his associates were convicted, not before.  

1 hour ago, Traveler said:

The Traveler

1 hour ago, Just_A_Guy said:

Because the point of the witness protection program is usually to make people willing to testify.  Epstein would have “died” after his associates were convicted, not before.  

@Just_A_Guy covered it pretty well. 

But should it turn out that the government builds other cases and then pulls Epstein out of hiding as a star witness I'd be totally shocked at the level of foresight and competence of the government.  But nothing in my experience points to that as being a reasonable expectation of the government at this point

15 hours ago, estradling75 said:

@Just_A_Guy covered it pretty well. 

But should it turn out that the government builds other cases and then pulls Epstein out of hiding as a star witness I'd be totally shocked at the level of foresight and competence of the government.  But nothing in my experience points to that as being a reasonable expectation of the government at this point

When I suggested the witness protection system or something like it; I was not referencing something intended to be just but rather something (not untypical of a secret combination) to avoid justice.  Something along the lines of how certain high profile war criminals (Nazi) were dealt with following WWII.  The process included two main steps.  Step 1- was to create substantial seemingly credible evidence that the individual had died.   Step 2 - place them somewhere else in the world (far far away - physically and culturally ) with a new identity.

If it had not been for decades of dedicated research and effort by the Jewish state of Israel (outside of assurances of allied forces that won the war and initially went after the war criminals), we would not know that justice was not served and that such war criminal had escaped justice would have been laughed at today as ridiculous conspiracy theories.  One particular promise of Satan to those that covenant with him (secret combination) is that anything is this world can be bought with money.

When Ebstein was initially convected - what was money able to buy for him?  Sometimes, for more extreme circumstances - more extreme measures must be taken.  Now that Ebstein is believed dead - let us see if any high profile individual with political and/or economic power is removed from their influence of power (political or economic).  There may be some very low level sacrificial lambs take some heat but I doubt anyone in power will be removed from their position.

The Traveler

2 minutes ago, Traveler said:

When I suggested the witness protection system or something like it; I was not referencing something intended to be just but rather something (not untypical of a secret combination) to avoid justice. 

And how would that show the competence of government?

You are claiming the government to not only being incompetent... but severely so... I have no argument there.

As for it being a secret combination it very likely is...  But to act against it we need facts... not conspiracy theories

38 minutes ago, estradling75 said:

And how would that show the competence of government?

You are claiming the government to not only being incompetent... but severely so... I have no argument there.

As for it being a secret combination it very likely is...  But to act against it we need facts... not conspiracy theories

We may find evidence but seldom will we be blessed with proof.  Which is exactly why I believe that a covenant with G-d is necessary for liberty to exist in a society; that without which a free government cannot survive.  Not only must a society live by governing laws but by divine law in order to be preserved by G-d.  Of course there is much more to this - but I want to point out that by our own means we cannot be sure that our laws alone will protect our liberties.   I also think we have gone too far with the separation of church and state into thinking it means to keep all religious thinking out of government operatives. 

The Traveler