Enochs time compared to ours

Our day is just like the time of Enoch.

Moses 6

26 And it came to pass that Enoch journeyed in the land, among the people; and as he journeyed, the Spirit of God descended out of heaven, and abode upon him.
27 And he heard a voice from heaven, saying: Enoch, my son, prophesy unto this people, and say unto them—Repent, for thus saith the Lord: I am angry with this people, and my fierce anger is kindled against them; for their hearts have waxed hard, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes cannot see afar off;
28 And for these many generations, ever since the day that I created them, have they gone astray, and have denied me, and have sought their own counsels in the dark; and in their own abominations have they devised murder, and have not kept the commandments, which I gave unto their father, Adam
29 Wherefore, they have foresworn themselves, and, by their oaths, they have brought upon themselves death; and a hell I have prepared for them, if they repent not;
30 And this is a decree, which I have sent forth in the beginning of the world, from my own mouth, from the foundation thereof, and by the mouths of my servants, thy fathers, have I decreed it, even as it shall be sent forth in the world, unto the ends thereof.

I think you are looking at this all wrong.  It is true that wickedness has prospered much in the history of mankind.  That is not what sets Enoch apart.  It is the righteousness of the saints that stands out as the great difference.  Saints so strong that the wickedness of that generation could not penetrate their sacred homes.  Their communities so knit together that all seeking to do evil stood afar off and feared the saints and the protections of G-d.  As much as I would like to brag - I cannot.  My home, my heart and my soul is not ready.  But then I am old and perhaps my weaknesses will not matter that much longer - but most of you are a lot younger than me.  I wish you well and hope to cheer you on from the great beyond.

The Traveler