Avoiding Car Theft

pam

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<div class='quotemain'>

i read a whole lot less threads here because most of them turn into one-line post-padding threads

I apologise Miztr...it's just sometimes we need a little fun around here, and we get carried away... :blush:

not saying i'm against fun...but i just got home, and i was on here this morning 10am, and tonight there were 575 posts in 12 hrs

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

i read a whole lot less threads here because most of them turn into one-line post-padding threads

I apologise Miztr...it's just sometimes we need a little fun around here, and we get carried away... :blush:

not saying i'm against fun...but i just got home, and i was on here this morning 10am, and tonight there were 575 posts in 12 hrs

I'll try to tone it down in threads such as this one, and try to keep it to more appropriate threads...unfortunately it's often the spontaneity of a quick comment in an inappropriate thread that makes us carry on posting in that thread, inappropriately.. :(

Sorry for all the inappropriates in this post!!! :wow:

If you think about it, a shady fella at your dealership could sell working keys and home addresses for cars coming through for service to car thieves. We had a local business busted in Lawrence, Kansas back in the 90's where folks could give a key to their car, their home address, and $100 to some guys at a car wash and they would steal their car so the owner could claim the insurance. It's the trouble with material possessions and another reason motorcycles are vastly superior to four wheeled petrol hogs.

-a-train