Vort the Seer!

SpiritDragon

Yeah man.  20 years from now, we wouldn't be seeing Trudeau getting cancelled for Blackface or Chik-fil-A picketed for anti-gay.  I mean, who would've thought that today, we would see Drew Brees get cancelled for supporting an event by an anti-gay-marriage organization so much so that Drew Brees had to backtrack and say over and over and over that he's not anti-gay-marriage?  In 20 years, we'll be seeing electoral candidates, celebrities, social media stars, fast food chains, getting cancelled for Pedo-hate. 

On 9/23/2019 at 8:06 PM, SpiritDragon said:

I just saw this today and it reminded me of what @Vort has been warning for years:

Not sure if anyone else caught the point about current efforts to encourage children to explore gender as a form of pedifileia (sexual abuse).  It caused me to ponder - This lady is quite insightful, observant and smart.

The Traveler

This reminds me of a interview with a pedophile who said something to the following, "I am looking forward to the laws that will change that discriminate against me and my attraction to younger women. Some people are hard wired to like the same sex. Some of us are hard wired to like younger women/girls. I can't change. It is who I am. I am waiting for our laws to change that accepts me for how I am hard wired."

13 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Yeah man.  20 years from now, we wouldn't be seeing Trudeau getting cancelled for Blackface or Chik-fil-A picketed for anti-gay.  I mean, who would've thought that today, we would see Drew Brees get cancelled for supporting an event by an anti-gay-marriage organization so much so that Drew Brees had to backtrack and say over and over and over that he's not anti-gay-marriage?  In 20 years, we'll be seeing electoral candidates, celebrities, social media stars, fast food chains, getting cancelled for Pedo-hate. 

What a sadly concerning thought. Strangely, I can see this being not only true, but somehow the media will have painted a weird picture of how normal it is that while everyone condemns pedophilia now it will be thought untenable that we held that position even though it's the position nearly everyone holds.

8 hours ago, Traveler said:

Not sure if anyone else caught the point about current efforts to encourage children to explore gender as a form of pedifileia (sexual abuse).  It caused me to ponder - This lady is quite insightful, observant and smart.

The Traveler

I missed that. In fact, I rewatched it and still missed it, but it sounds like a noteworthy point for sure.

11 hours ago, SpiritDragon said:

I missed that. In fact, I rewatched it and still missed it, but it sounds like a noteworthy point for sure.

It is near the end - around the 4:35 to 4:45.  Where she references dressing children in Drag and subjecting them to hormone therapy.  It is subtle - but she is talking about pedifileia.  

The Traveler