How are you going to prepare for 2020 April general conference

Fether

Stealing thunder from @mordorbund, but I think this topic deserves its own thread.

Our beloved Prophet, President Russell M. Nelson said

"the year 2020 will be designated as a bicentennial year. General conference next April will be different from any previous conference. In the next six months, I hope that every member and every family will prepare for a unique conference that will commemorate the very foundations of the restored gospel.

You may wish to begin your preparation by reading afresh Joseph Smith’s account of the First Vision as recorded in the Pearl of Great Price. Our course of study for next year in Come, Follow Me is the Book of Mormon. You may wish to ponder important questions such as, “How would my life be different if my knowledge gained from the Book of Mormon were suddenly taken away?” or “How have the events that followed the First Vision made a difference for me and my loved ones?” Also, with the Book of Mormon videos now becoming available, you may wish to incorporate them in your individual and family study.

Select your own questions. Design your own plan. Immerse yourself in the glorious light of the Restoration. As you do, general conference next April will be not only memorable; it will be unforgettable."

So how do you plan to "Select your own questions? Design your own plan. Immerse yourself in the glorious light of the Restoration"?

As of now, I am planning on coming over all the doctrines restored in these latter days and pondering on what life would be like without each individual doctrine.