My son is opening his mission call tomorrow.

anatess2

That's Friday, 10/25 at 7:30PM EDST.

Y'all have until that time to put in your guesses on where you think he is going.  Whoever gets geographically closest wins.  Prize will be... I won't argue with you for the rest of our 3H life.  Hah hah.

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:12 AM, anatess2 said:

Y'all have until that time to put in your guesses on where you think he is going.  Whoever gets geographically closest wins.  Prize will be... I won't argue with you for the rest of our 3H life.  Hah hah.

Italy Rome.

Anatess will never again argue with me. Wow. How would it be? Maybe that would significantly diminish my enjoyment of the forum. Hmmm. Not sure.

or Tacloban Mission

Edited by mirkwood
messing with anatess

England London South. Perhaps he'll be one of the missionaries who sometimes lurk outside Kingston University (or sometimes inside in the foyer) trying to strike up conversations with students. I'll keep an eye out for anyone who looks half-Filipino and ask if his mum posts on Third Hour! 

or Tacloban Mission

Edited by mirkwood
messing with anatess

8 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Whoa.,. this is gonna be tough... I can’t argue with @JohnsonJones anymore! 

Tacloban Mission.  That city that got wiped out by a typhoon a few years ago.  He leaves in January.

Congratulations, and sounds great.

Of course you can (and hopefully will) disagree with me when we have different views and opinions.  I am of the sort that feels one should always be challenged in their thoughts and ideas.  If there is no challenge, you tend to settle rather than trying to expand one's own horizons...so please, if you wish to disagree, please do.  I'd rather someone speak their honest mind in friendly disagreement than never challenge one they feel is incorrect.

Sounds great for your son!

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:12 AM, anatess2 said:

Looks like you have some winners!