World Series 2019

Maureen

The two teams are the Houston Astros and the Washington Nationals. I typically do not watch regular baseball but if I'm interested in the teams in the WS I'll watch. I'm cheering for the Astros. I watched them 2 years ago so some of the players have familiar names and a bazillion years ago the Nationals were once the Montreal Expos and who in their right mind would cheer for them. 😊 Also the Astros have a pitcher named Joe Smith.

So, who is everyone cheering for?

M.

Guest MormonGator

Oh, go Nationals. But I don't think they have a chance now that Max is hurt and they are down 3-2. I'm an old school Expos fans, so my heart certainly goes to the Nats. 

And @Maureen, you are on my Facebook-feel free to jump into my baseball threads! 🙂 

It looks like karma is at work. At the top of the 7th, the Nationals got a weird call of Interference. I know nothing of baseball rules and I'm not cheering for the Nationals but the call seemed confusing and not fair. The next play they got a 2 run home run, which seemed to balance the previous play..

This may go to a Game 7.

M.

Guest MormonGator
9 hours ago, Maureen said:

It looks like karma is at work. At the top of the 7th, the Nationals got a weird call of Interference. I know nothing of baseball rules and I'm not cheering for the Nationals but the call seemed confusing and not fair. The next play they got a 2 run home run, which seemed to balance the previous play..

This may go to a Game 7.

M.

I thought the Astros would win, especially when they took an early lead. Nothing is better than game 7 baseball.