2 hours ago, Vort said:

"Friends is good. Let's go out as friends and see how we like it."

I did follow that up by saying I would still like to take her out as friends. She ended up facilitating an impromptu "Come, Follow Me" discussion at work - yes, I'm in Utah - and I felt the Spirit strongly for the first time in a year; for some reason the effort I put in before just wasn't cutting it. I definitely at least want to do something to thank her for that.

Honestly...I although I really like her, in the end I know it wouldn't have worked out anyways. She has a lot of qualities I am looking for, but there are one or two missing that most likely would have ended up as deal-breakers for me. Yet I still wanted to ask her out o.O 

13 hours ago, MnDisciple27 said:

Honestly...I although I really like her, in the end I know it wouldn't have worked out anyways. She has a lot of qualities I am looking for, but there are one or two missing that most likely would have ended up as deal-breakers for me. Yet I still wanted to ask her out o.O 

Weird.  

However, by asking her out and her putting you in the "friend zone" you now have valuable information.  You don't need to bother with her anymore.  Go and ask someone else out.  Stay away from the friend zone.

1 hour ago, mdfxdb said:

Weird.  

However, by asking her out and her putting you in the "friend zone" you now have valuable information.  You don't need to bother with her anymore.  Go and ask someone else out.  Stay away from the friend zone.

Right. Since there is nobody around me I am interested in, it is finally time to make a Mutual account. I'm curious how that will turn out.

• 3 weeks later...