Essential Oils, Do they work?

B.cole2

On 12/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, zil said:

Also:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000WKZBCK/

and

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001P35A74/

...buying in bulk.  The Pilot ink might even be cheaper over there - not so far to travel.

The pilot ink is what my brother uses after I gave him a fountain pen.  It is cheaper than most other inks (there's an ink with Chinese marking that is cheaper but it is crap) but for Filipino money, it is still expensive the same way eating at McDonald's is expensive. 

Interestingly, my son told me he's going to live off of the Mission Allowance.  He said he'd rather not eat for a week than spend his personal money on the mission.  He believes the Mission Allowance is prayerfully and thoughtfully established and that if he can't live off of it then he is not doing what he's supposed to be doing.  I advised him that a starving missionary is a weak missionary and God needs strong missionaries.  

Okay, no more threadjack... :)

2 hours ago, anatess2 said:

The pilot ink is what my brother uses after I gave him a fountain pen.  It is cheaper than most other inks (there's an ink with Chinese marking that is cheaper but it is crap) but for Filipino money, it is still expensive the same way eating at McDonald's is expensive. 

Interestingly, my son told me he's going to live off of the Mission Allowance.  He said he'd rather not eat for a week than spend his personal money on the mission.  He believes the Mission Allowance is prayerfully and thoughtfully established and that if he can't live off of it then he is not doing what he's supposed to be doing.  I advised him that a starving missionary is a weak missionary and God needs strong missionaries.  

Okay, no more threadjack... :)

John the Baptist ate insects that cost him noting and he was a most effective and strong missionary.  Of the many stories I hear about missionaries - I will put the story of your son living within his Mission Allowance near the top of being the kind of strong missionary that G-d needs.

The Traveler

The pilot ink is what my brother uses after I gave him a fountain pen.

Pilot Blue-Black is one of my favorite inks.

Okay, no more threadjack...

Fountain Pen ink is an essential oil (for my nibs) and yes, it works. 😛