Utah actually has a shot?? Football

JohnsonJones

Utah is CFB ranked #5 currently.  It has a shot to get into the Champship!  Of course, that is dependant, as many are betting, on Georgia losing this Saturday to LSU (I hope UGA can beat the odds and win against LSU.  IF I were a gambling man, which unfortunately, as I am LDS, I am not, I'd be betting thousands on Georgia (odds I think are 1-3 LSU's favor) as I'm totally a Bulldog.

However, should Georgia Lose, and Utah makes it...I'll actually probably cheer for Utah to win it all (as unlikely as it would be...a Western team beating anyone from the East in this type of Championship...hah...but people can dream).

Guest MormonGator
28 minutes ago, JohnsonJones said:

For Georgia it looks bad right now.  They need a miracle to win at this point.  Expecting a Georgia Loss.

LSU won. So I'm sad. Georgia lost, so I'm happy. 
(Sorry JJ, I know you are a Bulldog fan. My dad worked at a company in Georgia that was split between Tech/UoG fans...they'd give me trouble all the time!) 

8 hours ago, MormonGator said:

LSU won. So I'm sad. Georgia lost, so I'm happy. 
(Sorry JJ, I know you are a Bulldog fan. My dad worked at a company in Georgia that was split between Tech/UoG fans...they'd give me trouble all the time!) 

It's life, things happen.  Georgia knew going in it was going to be a tough game (not that it was going to be that rough, but Georgia knew).

Should make for an interesting College Championship.  I'll see how far LSU can go now.  I just don't any school that starts with an O being the Champions this year at this point.

Guest MormonGator
15 hours ago, JohnsonJones said:

t's life, things happen

Dude, it's college football. College football IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!! 

(playing!) 

Seriously, great year for you guys. For @mirkwood's Utes, for everyone but Alabama and FSU!

Guest MormonGator
8 minutes ago, mirkwood said:

Unranked 7-5 Texas?  That's a slap in the face to Utah.

Yup. College football fans whine too much and play the victim whenever the slightest thing happens to their team, but you guys actually have a legit reason to be insulted over this.