Recent events have taught me to keep it short, this thread, Jesus Christ as the Father.

Guest Bill “Papa” Lee

Guest Bill “Papa” Lee

I wish to explore, “Jesus Christ as The Father”. Why other Faiths see him as all three, “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”, and how we understand their and our doctrine. For a cliff (oh how I hope I spelled this correctly) note, see Mosiah 5:7, to see how Jesus Christ can be both, “Father and Son”. 

Guest Bill “Papa” Lee
1 hour ago, NeedleinA said:

Thank you for this, in fact many thanks. This also occurs in Isaiah 9:6, 2 Nephi 19:6, and is explained in John 17, in Jesus Christ’s intercessory prayer, which defines what, “one” means.   

Edited by Bill “Papa” Lee

8 hours ago, Bill “Papa” Lee said:

I wish to explore, “Jesus Christ as The Father”. Why other Faiths see him as all three, “Father, Son, and Holy Ghost”, and how we understand their and our doctrine. For a cliff (oh how I hope I spelled this correctly) note, see Mosiah 5:7, to see how Jesus Christ can be both, “Father and Son”. 

I'm not sure who these "other Faiths" are but Catholics and Protestants see Christ as the Son. He is NOT the Father or Holy Spirit. He is the Son and he is God.

M.