Moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to Israel?

DennisTate

Do you think that Latter day Saints and Breslovian Chassidic women might be able to cooperate on moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman to Israel?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you personally think that Latter day Saint women and Breslovian Chassidic women might be willing to discuss moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman to somewhere in Israel?

• No
    • Yes
    • Maybe........ this is worthy of further research to see if Israeli Breslovian Chassidic women really want this to happen???

Moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from Uman in the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel is a proposed project that could lead to an astonishing amount of cooperation between Latter day Saints and Breslovian Chassidic Jews both in the Ukraine as well as in Israel?

If this proposed projects gets off the ground it would be noticed by Breslovian Chassidic Jews living all over the world.  

Here are some of the astonishingly wise saying by Rabbi Nachman of Breslov:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Nachman_of_Breslov

It is a great mitzvah to always be happy. (LM2 34)

It is even good to do silly things in order to cheer oneself up. (ibid)

It is good to set aside a specific time everyday to be heartbroken and to speak out all ones problems before God, but the rest of the day be only happy. (ibid)

The essential joy comes from mitzvot. (LM 30:5)

If you believe that you can destroy, believe you can fix. (LM2 112)

Know! You need to judge every person favorably, even someone who is completely wicked, you need to search and find any little bit of good. By finding in him a little good and judging him favorably you actually bring him over to the side of merit and you can return him in teshuva (LM 282)

A person also needs to find in himself a little bit of good. Because no matter how low a person is, how can it be that he didn’t do one good thing in his entire life? (ibid)

Every single Jew has a point in them that is uniquely precious. And it is with this point that he bestows upon, enlightens, and arouses the heart of others. We all need to accept this arousal and this unique point from each other. As it says, “And they receive one from another” (Isaiah 3). (LM 34)

Every single Jew has in him a portion of God above. (LM 35)

PERSONAL REDEMPTION AND ENLIGHTENMENT

When a person knows that everything that happens to him is for the best, this is a taste of the world to come. (LM 4)

Know that the primary essence of exile is only our lack of belief. (LM 7)

Gan Eiden and Geihinom are literally in this world. (Ibid 22)

A Jewish person needs to always look at the wisdom within everything in order that it will enlighten him so that he can come close to God through each thing. Because this wisdom is a great light and it will enlighten all his ways. (Ibid 1)

Although I am not a Latter day Saint I voted Yes in the poll because I attended the local New Glasgow, Nova Scotia ward of the LDS church in 2019 and I just got the vibe that Latter day Saints would be enthusiastic to at least discuss an option like this.  

I believe that this could be tied in with an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate that  could transform the economies of several nations.  This alternative theory on stabilization of the climate fits well with Isaiah chapter thirty five.

So moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman could be the relatively simple project that you discuss......  an opening gambit to stabilize the world environment could be the HUGE project that this smaller proposed project opens the door to:

Global Warming II by Carl Cantrell

So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.

Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes. This is very critical because warmer and dryer winds dry out other land areas faster decreasing the vegetation on those land areas. Less humidity in the air also reflects less sun light back out into space so that more sun light strikes the earth and more heat is generated.

The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave.

So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive.

Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds

This will do a number of things. First, it will increase the moisture in the desert soil so that it will develop water tables and water will begin to run in the streams. This water will increase the amount of vegetation in the area and decrease the amount of heat being generated by sun light cooling the watered area and all areas down wind of the watered area. As more available water evaporates, it will cool the air and reflect more sun light back out into space cooling the area even more. Cooler and more humid air will have less of a heating effect on areas down wind and will reflect more sun light back into space in those areas cooling areas we won't be watering yet. Cooler and more humid air will also have less of a warming effect on our seas and oceans.

Rain water running off of cooler soil will decrease the heating effect on our oceans and our planet crusts which will decrease catastrophic storm activities for other areas and seismic activity for the entire planet. Also, returning more ocean water to the surface and aquifers of our continents will lower the sea levels providing more usable land for us to farm and build on.

With cooler desert areas and increasing vegetation, less water will evaporate from our deserts increasing the amount of surface water even more and increasing the amount of vegetation and animal life by huge amounts because deserts currently take up more than 20% of our land surface. Populations will be able to spread out and there will be less competition for existing land areas.

This strategy has to be done in steps with the first step being to begin slowing the rate at which our global warming is increasing. We need to focus on that until we have brought it to a point to where the temperature is not increasing any more and is reasonably stable. While we are doing this, we need to come to a global consensus of just how cool we want to cool our planet down to. If we cool it down too much, we will begin to have devastatingly harsh winters in large populated areas and even cause an ice age to set in.

Then we begin cooling the planet down to a point which will be most beneficial for all countries or the planet as a whole. We need to gradually bring the temperature down because there may be a lag effect in which the planet will continue cooling after we stop increasing our efforts to cool it off more. We may even want to stop cooling the planet once or twice before we reach our targeted temperatures to see if there is a lag effect

We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell).

Note.... the nation of Israel applied their idea of Tikkun Olam by donating the Sahara Forest Project technology to Norway so that Norwegian officials and scientists could share the technology with Islamic nations that could not deal directly with Israel.

https://www.saharaforestproject.com

Here is some background on one of their massive non-solar powered desalination facilities:

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/534996/megascale-desalination/

This is a truly powerful message from Rabbi Alon Anava who had a near death experience on Passover of 2001 that turned his life completely around.  I have this powerful feeling that it is time that Latter day Saints and Jews all over the world prove to all the world that we can live to be a hundred years of age and be healthy.  Here is a summary of his full story but I see something truly unusual being began with all of his messages put together.

https://www.alonanava.com/about/

Rabbi Alon Anava was born and raised in Israel.  He grew up in Ra’anana in a very secular family without any Torah education or knowledge. He grew up hating religion and anything that had to do with it. He did not believe in G-od and the Torah and lived  life as a secular Jew. In 1998, he moved to New York and soon after, on a very special day, the morning of Passover 2001 he had a Near Death Experience due to a sudden cardiac arrest. This event has changed his life for the GOOD!!!

Before his life-altering experience, Alon would describe himself as simply put, ‘not a nice guy..’ but after facing death, and realizing the purpose of life, Alon transformed his very being and since then dedicates his life to serving G-od and Torah observance. Soon After his Near Death Experience he diligently attended Yeshiva studying every day, exploring the depths of Torah, refining and elevating himself on a daily basis for over a decade. Rabbi Alon Anava attended his Rabbinical studies at Yeshivah Kol Ya’akov – Hadar Hatorah in Brooklyn, New York.

His near death experience account reminds me greatly of Matthew 4.  He had a scary NDE.

The many lectures that I have heard from Rabbi Alon Anava reminds me greatly of Matthew 5

Matthew 6

and Matthew 7 and I am sure that this is the beginning of the fulfillment of the bringing of Judah and Joseph together again after many millennia.

This is an extremely powerful sermon on THANKFULNESS that Rabbi Alon Anava did after another and very recent brush with death.  

Edited by DennisTate
html

Now it is becoming more clear.....  The G-d of Abraham is setting up this Hebrew month of Kislev to be a time of the LIGHT of G-d moving into this entire world unlike has been seen in perhaps two thousand years....... .and I believe that Rabbi Alon Anava has been used by G-d like a star player that he wants to be noticed by more and more and more of Gentiles like myself so that we end up taking a step or two toward understanding the Jewish roots of what was taught by Rabbi Yeshua - Jesus.  

Ezekiel 37

is coming to pass right now!

15 The word of Jehovah came again unto me, saying, 16 And thou, son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and [for] all the house of Israel his companions: 17 and join them for thee one to another into one stick, that they may become one in thy hand.

18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these?

19 say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them with it, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand.

20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thy hand before their eyes.

21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, whither they are gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all; 23 neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them out of all their dwelling-places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And my servant David shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in mine ordinances, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children's children, for ever: and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.

The problem is that there are a hundred thousand Breslovian Chassidic pilgrims going to the grave of Rabbi Nachman annually and some people are making a lot of money off them.

The Ukraine has the potential to become a major breadbasket to the world.... especially with climate change.  Actually there are gifted people who predicted that.  

You have all read about how the economy of the Ukraine is not exactly the least corrupt on earth........ please pray for them.  

• 5 weeks later...
From a good friend in Israel:

To the great POTUS, Mr. Donald Trump,

May the Lord protect you from all Evil.

The President of Ukraine, the Jew, Vladimir Zelensky, must send to The Israeli Government the bones of Rabbi Nachman (Uman to Jerusalem, the Holy City).

Gd has the power to stand over you honorable President Trump while you and President Zelensky carry this out in the face of the most Evil forces in history.

The wisdom and merit of Rabbi Nachman will subjugate the left in both USA and Israel. They will completely fail with no hope of ever coming back to power.

Your Servant,

Sharon Shlomo Cheltser,

Chairman of the Committee to Bring Rabbi Nachman to Jerusalem. (Na Nach Nachma Nachman Meuman)

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a relevant message from my Israeli friend Mordecai:

Dear President Donald Trump,

President Zelensky has set up a 2 Billion Dollar price for his countries’ bilateral political treaty with Israel. I encourage you to be the one to “stand up”, (as you stated in your USMCA speech) because I believe no one else can understand this issue but you. In order to help you grasp the subject as best I can, I am almost pledgerising the long letter sent on July 9th 1984 by Rabbi Na Nach Nachma Nachman to Mr. Marshall Breger from the President Ronald Reagan White House. I have already sent the original to Mr. Marc Zell. The mistake made at the time was that they asked for One Billion Dollars instead of 2 Million, but now the price if correct, turns out to be exactly 2 Billion Dollars (if this brings World Peace and security against pandemics it is well worth it). (Ukraine might credit themselves with cutting 50% off their asking price.)

I) The revelation of Rabbi Nachmans’ “special piece of paper””aroused the interest of many Great Rabbis (righteous individuals) all over the world because they had witnessed the greatness of the Almighty and they all said at once that in this piece of paper is hidden all the secrets for the salvation of the world”.

II) “Three months ago, I met with the Chief Rabbi of all the United States, Rabbi Moshe Feinstein, Shalita. He gave me a letter stating the great importance of my mission and blessed my meeting with President Reagan.”

III) “(this letter)contains many secrets that are hard to explain and talk about, but the secret of changing the entire world from bad to good depends on printing all the works of Rabbi Nachman in all the languages of the world” (I suggest the best place to do this for the moment is in Uman).

IV) Rabbi Nachman: “The whole world very much longs and greatly strives to know of me because the entire world needs me very much and cannot exist without me”. “I can RETURN and cause all the nations of the world to believe in and serve the Almighty. For this, I know clearly that I am the one and only leader and there is no other leader like me.”

V) “Mr. Breger, speeches and talks of that kind have never been said since the world was created until Rabbi Nachman comes and there is more of this kind.”

VI) “Mr. Breger,..let President Reagan know that my colleagues and I do not seek fame or fortune. Our only desire is to serve the Almighty and bring Peace to this war-weary planet.

VII) “I was close to the great Nobel Prize winner, S.Y.Agnon and also for thirty years was a very close friend of Zalman Shazam, a former President of the State of Israel. President Shazar also wrote a book containing the letters I sent him on the subject...”

VIII) I spoke with former Prime Minister Menachem Begin two years ago and he told me that the State of Israel does not have the money for an undertaking such as the printing of Rabbi Nachman’s works on this large scale. So it came to my mind and heart that I should ask your Nation, the United States of America, because you have been blessed by G-d in all the blessings possible, because of your great kindness to the Jews who are in the United States....The USSR is not blessed by G-d because of the troubles they are giving the Jews.”

IX) “In addition to all this, America will be blessed in all matters of finance and morally and spiritually and will be a symbol for the whole world.... But on the other hand, I have to tell President Reagan that if he will not give this kind of help, then the world will continue to have Wars and bloodshed. Many millions of people will be killed all over the world, and the spiritual darkness will only become worse.”

Rabbi Nachman: “without me the entire world is chaos”.

On holy land over the past 27 years at great personal cost, I have learned the incredible importance of bringing the bones from Uman to Jerusalem. This undertaking surpasses even the printing of the books. I assure you EVERYTHING you are doing will only reach “total victory” through the completion of the bringing of Rabbi Nachmans remains to Jerusalem.

THIS ACCOMPLISHMENT IS GREATER THAN THE WRITING OF THE BOOKS!!! AND will be entirely to YOUR CREDIT this is undoubtedly the will of the Almighty.

To your TOTAL success!!!!

Geoffrey Max Mordecai Spiro For the Committee to Bring Rabbi Nachman to Jerusalem.

• 2 months later...

Moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel will create such a boom in the Israeli tourism industry that most of those involved in Israeli tourism will be able to recover from the lost time during this COVID 19 epidemic.

This is a petition regarding moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman from the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel. 

https://www.nachmantj.com/?fbclid=IwAR11FLghkl39lSUEqHoacw-6b1ZbDW-Um3r5BECYRf0e_oOSqIG7gIroRtQ

• 3 months later...

Back in 1990 when I volunteered to become a volunteer "Yom Kippur goat" I had in mind an ancient fable:

Yes.... I felt that as terribly flawed and rather "goatlike" as I was.... surely.... I could participate in assisting in freeing Messiah the Passover Lamb from what could be thought of as legal restrictions on His movements due to his not yet having a full fledged volunteer baby brother a Yom Kippur goat?????

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

The Lion and the Mouse | Aesop's Fables Series | ABCmouse.com

Here is an update from my Breslovian Chassidic friend who lives in Israel regarding efforts to have the remains of Rabbi Nachman moved to somewhere in Israel.  I do feel that this could be an extremely important project for Latter day Saints to cooperate on with the disciples of Rabbi Nachman.  

Dear President Of the United States of America, Mr Donald John Trump.

God has given you the opportunity to herald in the second American Century through the completion of the Deal of the Century. America will be first if it successfully makes God first across the globe. If this process concludes before November, you will have outflanked and defeated the Evil Deep State.

The Promise made to Abraham about this region seems unconditional, but it is linked to 400 years of oppression in Egypt. The Promise and the Deal of the Century are very similar in result. The difference is that an unconditional promise does not involve quid-pro-quo, but by definition a deal is always quid-pro-quo. How can God make a promise and not keep it?

Josef, who alone turned all the magicians of Egypt into real priests, gave us a command. We answered it with a promise. Yet when push comes to shove we were going to try leaving Egypt ignoring this command, and breaking our solemn oath by the 70 Elders. Pakod Pakod (this repetition is very significant). Had Josef not given us this requirement and had we not taken this pledge, God would have been free to fulfill his promise. Josef created a condition, which was not met.

Josef’s remains were taken out by Moses, Yehoshua bin Nun and Serach. All three are mysteriously and miraculously connected to a reincarnation of Josef since two came out of the water where Josef was resting and Serach his fiancée outlived many generations to be present at the interment of Josef in Schem after the death of Yehoshua.

For Peace there is a 70 Nation requirement and 70 Nations did come to the funeral of President Shimon Peres in Jerusalem. Unfortunately Shimon Peres remains are NOT the remains of the second son of Rachel.

To give birth to Josef Rachel cried 20 years, even so she was not satisfied by the holiness of this special son, and requested one even holier yet. She stopped crying and when Benjamin was about to be born she died, not accepting him and calling him average. She started crying posthumously for a total of 3533 additional years (3553 including pre Josef years). Nachamo Nachamo (Repetition) meaning consolation, will be read on the first of August. Logically so.., since it is the day of mourning for the destruction two temples (repetition) and the crucial element of the Temple is the man that will not be missing (final sentence in “Nachamo Nachamo Ami”).

There is only one way to keep the oath! 70 nations need to escort the remains from Uman to Jerusalem. If ‘sanctioned’ Ambassador Brownback would do this it would send China a very very strong message. Ukraine has funneled 5 Billion from the USA and 5 Billion from the EU to mob corruption, the first thing they need to do to buy back our confidence is allow the transfer. Now it looks like a 2 Trillion dollar climate plan by the same point man (sleepy Joe) is going to fund the Bolshevik revolution of 2020.

I didn’t have any money for campaign contributions, but if Rabbi Nachman makes it to Jerusalem the proper way through the activities of Ambassador Sam Brownback, I pledge that I will go on any mission assigned to me by President Donald J Trump, no questions asked and no salary demanded. You have my pledge.

It’s worth it for total victory without firing a single bullet. This will also destroy any further attempts at biological and economic warfare.

Copy: Mayor Rudy Giuliani Ambassador Sam Brownback Mr. John Voight

• 3 months later...

ב"ה. כבוד ראה"מ נתניהו שלום. אתה מתבקש לבוא לדיון בבגץ ביום שישי 13/11/2020 העתירה שהגיש עו"ד בן גביר בשאלה: למה אין ממשלתך מעבירה את עצמותיו של רבי נחמן מאומן לירושלים כמו שהעלו אנשי ציבור, ז'בוטיסקי, ,הרצל, והצדיק החיד"א, ועוד עשרות צדיקים ממרוקו? אשמח מאד להפגש בהקדם עמך בעניין העתירה שלי הנ"ל. בכבוד רב שרון שלמה שלצר יו"ר הוועד להעלאת עצמותיו של רבי נחמן לירושלים. 0527111171 0587799400

With the Help of God; Honorable Prime Minister Netanyahu Peace unto you. You are being asked to present yourself to the Supreme Court on Friday 13/11/2020 and answer the petition submitted by Attorney Ben Gvir to the question: why hasn’t your government brought the bones of Rabbi Nachman to Jerusalem as was done for other public figures like Jabotinsky, Hertzel, the Tzaddik Hachida and several dozen Saints from Morocco? I would be very happy to meet with you about my petition mentioned above.

Respectfully, Sharone Shlomo Cheltzer

Chairman of the Committee to Bring the Bones of Rabbi Nachman to Jerusalem

A lot can be accomplished with the equivalent of ONE QUADRILLION USA petro-dollars even if they are measured in a time based alternative currency.

I have a question for some of you Latter day Saints to pass on to friends of friends until this question goes in front of Mrs. Ann Romney?

This post is on a secular political forum that has a sub-forum entitled "Histroy and Culture" :

Are the Europeans the TRUE Israelites?

There is a saying that "A film devoid of conflict is boring." (R. W.)

I believe that the world economy can be prevented from going into another 1929 through a surge of OPTIMISM!

Latter day Saints have a prophecy about a Mormon being elected President of the USA and he and a group of other Latter day Saints save the USA Constitution. This prediction has off the scale ARTISTIC value that I believe can be transformed into educational value, diplomatic value and yes... Economic value.

One woman on earth can play the role of The White Horse First Lady in an alternative universe 2012 - 2020, in which the 2012 election turned out differently.... that is of course Mrs. Ann Romney.

If you are interested in this basic idea I will write you up a version of it specifically for you.... in which you go all out with the idea from where you live?

The White Horse President prophecy and saving the USA constitution and dollar.

What I basically have in mind is me, using an alternative currency such as The Ithaca Hour for example, and offer to Mrs. Ann Romney the equivalent of one quadrillion dollars and / or hours for her rendition of the role that will include paying off the national debt of the USA........ and an unconditional income supplement for all three hundred and thirty million Americans.... that goes on for a thousand years as that quadrillion is turned over and over and over again and taxed back into the treasury roughly every time that it it turns over five or six times. (That would be about three or four times up here in Canada, we have higher taxes than you Americans have).

This personalized version of the prophecy for you..... RonStar will cost one dollar..... because I personally would be auditioning for my variation of a role hinted at in Isaiah chapter forty five.

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/45?lang=eng

13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts."

If you are interested just reply into that discussion any time you have some free time on your hands. (Oh.. .this would be based on the idea of G-d raising up seven or eight Cyrus and I would be doing my best to be a Canadian one...... I think you can guess who I think an American metaphorical Cyrus is?

I am tempted to be baptized by LDS Elders but I don't want to do their church harm.... so.....
anyway... I will explain more if you are at all interested but if not....... my apologies for wasting your time......!

"Know! You need to judge every person favorably, even someone who is completely wicked, you need to search and find any little bit of good. By finding in him a little good and judging him favorably you actually bring him over to the side of merit and you can return him in teshuva" (Rabbi Nachman of Breslov, LM 282)

Matthew 5:44
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"
Edited by DennisTate
grammar

I posted the following to the Facebook wall of an Israeli friend of mine who is a major leader in the movement to move the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel.

... how about a treaty between two volunteer Yom Kippur goats with President Nelson of the Latter day Saints that is to be presented to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as well as to President Trump?

The plan involves an attempt to create ONE QUADRILLION USA petro-dollars through an alternative time based currency note, (or digital currency), in line with the Worgl Austria Local money experiment that was applied in over a thousand communities in the USA during the Great Depression. One part of the treaty is a plan to move the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel

"Moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from the Ukraine to Israel?"

I have an idea in mind for a series of films starring Evanglist John Ramirez who is a former Satanist that I am hoping both Latter day Saints as well as Breslovian Chassidic Jews could perhaps cooperate on in a win - win - win - win - win manner.

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee." (Isaiah 60:1) ...... it sure looks to me like the visionary dream given to Pastor Rick Joyner entitled The Final Quest.. .is happening right now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyduFYSkPrc

Could Breslovian Chassidic film producers and Latter day Saints cooperate on a film where this man has a major starring role?
By 2017 I knew that I had to begin something that many Christians and many Jews may find offensive..... but I really was sure that I had to do it......
"I want to start an online outreach to Satanists...." on (PoliticalForum.com by DennisTate).. me

On the John Ramirez video I made the first comment... and replied to that comment with.....

"I plead guilty..... I am relatively lukewarm and pretty much asleep in comparison to where I should be at at this critical time in history."

Thank you Evangelist John Ramirez for going all out to wake us up... and warn us about what we are really up against.

"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel." (Leviticus 16 : 10 RSV) ..... Evangelist Ramirez.... why is the name "Azazel" in Leviticus chapter sixteen? Could it be that the kingdom of Satan will be divided before it falls? Could Azazel act like General Abner who brought the ten tribes to King David or like the Apostle Paul who once persecuted Christians and then became one?

One thing that I do know for certain is that Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as the Word - Logos would NOT play a practical joke on Azazel and put his name in Leviticus 16 to get Lucifer to beat him up and pick on him! There must be some sort of really important positive meaning in Leviticus 16!

Edited by DennisTate
paragraphs

I have a way in mind where a film project starring Evangelist John Ramirez is used to begin a flip in the one hundred wealthiest families on earth..... and a group of people termed "The Illuminati."
You unsent a message

Bill Gates has been taught to think of himself as an economic T-Rex or Raptor....... a high level predator and he think that that is a positive thing to be..... I believe he is a victim of a Milgram style Experiment organized by former Covering Cherub Halel who became known as Lucifer.......
Dennis Tate
I begin to explain that idea in post number fifty seven on that last page.....
Because of what I have written over these last ten years... this property could be thought of as a "STAGE" and getting Evangelist John Ramirez here for a few weeks or months each year... could be win - win - win - win for all eight billion of us.......

I like the idea of one version of this being set in an alternative universe 2012 - 2012 and make it relevant to Mrs. Ann Romney........

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/the-white-horse-president-prophecy-and-saving-the-usa-constitution-and-dollar.570833/

I think it was in 2012 when I found writings by a Mrs. Edie Reno... she stated that Mitt Romney had "The Mantle of Darius." She also said that I... Dennis Tate, had "the authority to destroy chaos." She even termed me an "Artist" on my Facebook wall somehow..... I did not term myself an artist... I didn't even know that I was one until she told me... I assume that Mrs. Edie Reno is a gifted Latter day Saint Prophetess......

"Back in August I heard in the Spirit taht Romney wasDarius. I reseached Darius a Persian king who worsipped smothered God yet funded the rebuilding of the temple o tHE living God of the Jews and maqde decrees in theiir favor...see Ezra Also in Daniel, it is Darius the mede whose decree at first sent Daniel th lion's den. Yet he prayed all night thatDaniel live and not die. When Danieal was delivered he thru the satraps, who'd tricked Darius into the decree.....ytheir children and wives into the den. I am wkorking o. A crafted prayer from the decree Darius wrote upon Daniels deliverance..will post tomorrow." (Ms. Edie Reno, October 16, 2012).

Dennis Tate
I think it is really interesting that Sanhedrin Rabbi's associate President Trump with Cyrus... while Mrs. Edie Reno associates Mitt Romney with Darius.... . Darius and Cyrus did squabble for a whole... .and then later became allies....

Edited by DennisTate
delete personal photo....

Interesting note..... most of the buildings in this video was purchased by Israeli Breslovian Chassidic Jews by money donated by Latter day Saints.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15QL-1UOTHg9256xoV0PD2ev8SF1vw4HJ/view?fbclid=IwAR1VJSPoSaCsemrwCTPQUk0iJbmoKIz0YY58P-SNSjHbIITAk8n0LMCzZ24

The speaker in the video is Mr. Mordecai Spiro who is Vice President of one of the organizations dedicated to moving the remains of Rabbi Nachman from Uman in the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel.  

Edited by DennisTate
add comment

• 3 months later...

My Breslovian Chassidic friend in Israel just made some statements on this topic that a Latter day Saint with a prophetic gift might just understand a whole lot better than I could?

Mordecai Spiro :

"Did you see my comment. The Steve Fletcher show reveals the date of the vote by the electoral college (14.12.2020). This is the date between the two full solar eclipses that cross the USA exactly in a town in southern Illinois. Obama is from there, they call it little Egypt. Obama runs Biden. This is important because it means America gets crossed out like Egypt unless we wake up to what the Messiah needs. The Messiah is Not the Lubavitcher Rebbe. What the Messiah needs for the 70 nations of Jacob to do, and in order to repent for the sin of the 10 brothers, is to keep the promise to Josef and bring the second son of Rachel to Jerusalem. This is the only way to keep our oath and the only thing that will allow God to keep his. Pass this very important info on." (Mordecai Spiro)

"Without getting into all these technicalities, which are of course secondary (nature is secondary to the divine). Adam didn’t need cloths, he started feeling cold when he lost faith. The first and most important step back to faith is respecting your own word! This was the mistake of Levy and Shimon, when they broke their promise to the people of Schchem. This is what forced Josef to extricate a new promise.. which til this day has not been fulfilled. This is what is holding back the execution of Gods promise to Abraham... as well as the project of Dennis Tate, (consequence)." (Mordecai Spiro)

The empty pit in which he was thrown had no doubt contained all the treasure they had harvested after the betrayal and murder of the local population." (Mordecai Spiro)

• 3 months later...

My Israeli friend Mordecai sent off an e-mail to the President of the Ukraine asking him to move the remains of Rabbi Nachman to somewhere in Israel.

Dear President Zelensky,

I truly admire all your laudable efforts to build the Ukraine, but the one issue which all your progress ultimately depends on, is what you do with Rabbi Nachman.

It seems so simple to UNILATERALLY send him to Jerusalem, taking all the credit for the move.  It is the right thing to do, you and all real priests know this, be they Jewish, Christian, Muslim or other.  Since we all depend on God, why displease him?

Almost the TOTAL population of Israel want this.  Show that you are on the side of THE PEOPLE.  The people of the world, we all children of same God, he is watching our every move.  Why make Ukrainians and Russians die for an airport that can never serve under these conditions?  Why ignore the warning signs because the danger is too big to fathom?

You are the only person with the authority to make such a decision, and I hope you are well protected.  I will pray for you and you should request for people to pray for you if you make this very very serious move.  It will bring blessings instead of curses to all of humanity.  You are born holy, this is now your duty.

This is a question that some of the staff or student body at Brigham Young University in Jerusalem might want to research and perhaps cooperate on to some degree?

Edited by DennisTate
add comment