Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?

DennisTate

I've already put a variation of this discussion on several other forums and I was not kidding, partly because we 

Canadians have more than our fair share of pride perhaps but we want to know that we know that we did good not

harm to our next door neighbours to the south.  

We know that we were helpful in WWI and WWII and we actually went into those first due to our closer ties to Britain.

One of the major reasons why American political leaders who wanted America in WWI and WWII were able to sell

the idea to the American citizens and leadership was of course the number of us Canadians that were coming back from

Europe in coffins or in wheelchairs.

Here is the context of why I came up with this idea:

"I personally am a Canadian who feels that if my ancestors had known what was really going on at the time we actually would have supported America, not England, in the American Revolutionary War. 

"Secondly I would like to express my guilt/shame over the fact that my ancestors were gullible and obviously we bought into stories regarding the cause of the American Revolutionary War that were exaggerated and in many cases outright lies!"

http://www.michaeljournal.org/plenty49.htm

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

I decided to begin this discussion because I actually have something else in mind that is kind of colossal.

CIA economist Jim Rickards stated back in 2014 that there were seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the worldwide Derivatives market.

He warned his listeners about the possibility of a one hundred trillion dollar meltdown in the Derivatives market that could spread to

other markets creating a Bear Market, another 1929.

I've been reading near death experience accounts rather obsessively since 1990 so I remembered this:

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/howard-storm.html#a04

If we change the way we are, then we can change the future which they showed me. They showed me a view of the future, at the time of my experience, based upon how we in the United States were behaving at that time. It was a future in which a massive worldwide depression would occur. If we were to change our behavior, however, then the future would be different.

Canada acceding to this confederation, and joining in the measures of the united states, shall be admitted into, and entitled to all the advantages of this union: but no other colony shall be admitted into the same, unless such admission be agreed to by nine states.

It's not too late to join, but now you'll have to go through Congress.

Edited by mordorbund

32 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Here's your ✔. If you want currency from a Canadian you need to spell it correctly. 😊

M.

I thought you were from Alberta.  I didn't know you were Québécois.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:13 AM, Mores said:

There, fixed it for ya.  The answer is yes.

Yes..... although we have attempted to be good neighbours.... our Prime Minister Pierre E. Trudeau made a colossal error back in 1974 that I believe was used to impose highly unethical central banking policy on the USA.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:30 AM, NeuroTypical said:

If you Canadians do decide to apologize, try to use words other than "soorey".  We'll need to accept the apology graciously, and that's hard to do when you're chuckling.

Here is a statement that Latter day Saints and Jews and Noahides in Canada, America, Israel, Australia and New Zealand may well begin to cooperate on.......

in some important ways......... One way I am thinking of is turning deserts green.......  large scale experiments related to longevity is another.....

and bringing the remains of Rabbi Nachman of Breslov from Uman in the Ukraine to somewhere in Israel is a potential catalyst to all this.....

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

21 hours ago, mordorbund said:

It's not too late to join, but now you'll have to go through Congress.

I don't think that Canada is supposed to join America.... but that is an option for the province of Alberta that may well get a great deal of discussion over the coming months and years.

Alberta leaving Canada... and joining America....  is headline catching information that is for certain..... and I am hoping that a possible remedy to all this may be worked out between Alberta, Utah, Israeli Breslovian Chassidic Jews, and Latter day Saints in Australia and New Zealand.... to get this all started.......????

This is not going to be so easy but I do believe that somehow or another Isaiah 45 is being fulfilled all around us in many ways and on many levels.  Captives are somehow being freed.... and this is awesome to see!

1 hour ago, Mores said:

In that case, where's the money?

Here in Canada about ninety eight percent of all money is created as a debt that creates compound interest owing over time.....

This is both a seriously flawed situation...... as well as an interesting opportunity if we can come up with several projects that we can agree on.

For example Calgary Dollars are extremely useful in Calgary, Alberta and the surrounding area but.... .they are taxable at the same rate as the Canadian dollar so this must be factored into the equation.....

A while ago I wrote up a variation on this for a Canadian Christian TV station that could easily be reworded to be more relevant to everybody in Utah first... and then later all of America.... (I think)....

"My challenge to Miracle Channel..... and Lethbridge, Alberta."

DennisTate said: 
JohnnyCanuck...... I want you to begin to think of you.... yourself.... as an actor.....
playing the role of yourself in a series of semi-reality science fiction films set partly
in the 1930's or '40's or '50's or '60's or '70's or '80's?

When I campaigned for the office of Municipal Councillor in 2016 I met the programmer who has
created:

https://civil.money/about

8 hours ago, Maureen said:

All English speaking Canadians spell it the correct way.

M.

Over the last two years I prayed a lot about whether or not I was being led to become a Latter day Saint but what I feel after all this time and research is that I need to attend a synagogue and see about my attending there regularly on Friday night or Saturday..... then go to my wife's church with her usually on most Sundays... then sneak over to an LDS ward as time permits.......   We are in the process of selling our home in rural Nova Scotia and moving to near Toronto, Ontario so I will finally after all these years be within reasonable distance of a synagogue.

I feel strongly that my job is to act as something of an ambassador between the Jewish people and Israelis and many Christian groups here in Canada and the USA and all over the world.

But I also feel led to be involved in:

""The Lord is now preparing courageous leaders who will be willing to fight a spiritual civil war in order to set men free. The main issue, as in the American Civil War, will be slavery versus freedom. The secondary issue, which will be the primary issue for some, will be money. Just as the American Civil War at time looked like it would destroy the entire nation, that which is coming upon the church will sometimes appear as if it will bring the end of the church. However, just as the United States not only survived but went on to become the most powerful nation on earth, the same is going to happen to the church. The church will not be destroyed, but the institutions and doctrines that have kept men in spiritual slavery will be" (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 39)

If you Canadians do decide to apologize, try to use words other than "soorey".  We'll need to accept the apology graciously, and that's hard to do when you're chuckling.

One issue that Latter day Saints and Messianic Gentiles and most pro-life people do not chuckle over is abortion.... and specifically what sure looks like a scheme to put economic pressure on women to feel pressured to choose to abort their child.

"Would a Basic Minimum Income dramatically reduce abortions?"

I am thinking that the answer to this question is yes!

Canadian Abortion Statistics
Facts and figures relating to the frequency of abortion in Canada.

In 2016, approximately 20.3% of all Canadian pregnancies (excluding spontaneous miscarriages) ended in abortion. This is down from 20.4% in 2015, 20.6% in 2014, and 21.1% in 2013.*

Five hundred dollars per Canadian per month, can this work?

I am advocating the usage of the Bank of Canada that is owned by all Canadians to finance giving five hundred dollars per month to all thirty seven million Canadians.

It will of course mean much more to poorer Canadians than to millionaires........
but it could be surprising how many stay at home wives with cheap and stingy millionaire husbands who control the purse strings of the home may find this extra five hundred very helpful indeed.

I suspect that well over eighty percent of of Canadians will spend this money reasonably well and:
1. enrol their kids in more after school programs.....
2. begin to purchase a higher percentage of organic produce vs the cheap GMO stuff
3. purchase a newer car, SUV or half ton truck
4. do renovations to their homes
5. hire landscapers to do certain projects on their properties
6. pay down their debt loads, especially the higher interest ones
7. buy a new home rather than renting
8. buy a cottage outside the city so that they can get away for weekends
9. many will choose to move to rural Canada in order to escape relatively hectic city life
10. eat at nice restaurants more often

11. I also believe that a significant percentage of Canadian women who would have chosen to have an abortion under the present economic situation will CHOOSE to keep their babies as opposed to having an abortion!

I suspect that less than ten percent of Canadians will attempt to live off this five hundred dollars / month and simply use it to drink or smoke more.
To whatever degree this happens the worst cases where these Canadians put themselves and others in danger this can be dealt with by issuing food stamps vs a monthly check.

We Canadians not only messed up really, really, really, really badly from 1750 to 1783 but our then Prime Minister Pierre E. Trudeau collaborated in a terrible injustice back in 1974.... and much of the economic woes in both the USA as well as Canada can be traced back to his error.

This is one of the clearest explanation for what he did that I have ever read:

https://bettysearlyedition.blogspot.com/2015/07/how-pierre-trudeau-turned-us-into-debt.html

"But somehow this worked backward for Trudeau. Many Canadians still think highly of Pierre Trudeau, but in 1974 he did one terrible thing that changed the lives, for present and future, of all Canadians, for the worse. Trudeau gave the leading operations of the Bank of Canada over to the private banks operating in Canada.

The Bank of Canada was first established by Prime Minister Richard Bennet in 1935 as a private central bank, but was then nationalized by William Lyon Mackenzie King in 1938. By nationalizing the bank, Mackenzie King meant for it to belong to the people so the Canadian government could borrow funds with little or no interest for capital expenditures. The mandate of the newly nationalized Bank of Canada was to act as the banker to the government and to manage the public debt. As Mackenzie King famously said: “Once a nation parts with the control of their currency and credit, it matters not who makes that nation’s laws. Usury, once in control, will wreck any nation. Until the control of the issue of currency and credit is restored to government and recognized as its most sacred responsibility, all talk of sovereignty of parliament and of democracy is idle and futile.”

So the Bank of Canada was nationalized in 1938 and the government could now borrow money with little or no interest. And it worked. The Canadian government built freeways, public transportation systems, subway line, airports, the St. Lawrence Seaway and funded a national health care system and the Canada Pension Plan. But then Trudeau, under the influence of the international financial group called Basel’s
Committee’s Recommendations (The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision) made the decision to halt the borrowing of money from the Bank of Canada, and instead, chose to borrow from the private banks who instead of lending to the government at no interest, or low interest, introduced higher interest rates along with compound interest.

All banks know very well the magic of compound interest. And Pierre Trudeau must have known that the mounting compounded national debt would lead to Canadians eventually owing a dollar fifty for every dollar of their disposable incomes. After all, he studied economics at the London School of Economics. Surely the professors there knew about compound interest.

So Pierre Trudeau, instead of feeling blessed that Canada, unlike the US, had a nationalized central bank, signed our bank away to the private banks. Couldn’t Trudeau, such an educated man, surmise that citizens in a few years would be struggling to make car payments and meet rent and mortgages and student loans and to buy healthy food while last year’s profits for the big five (that’s Royal Bank, TD Bank, Scotiabank, Bank of Montreal and CIBC amounted to $31.7 billion?) If he did, he didn’t care. But it doesn’t have to be this way. It really doesn’t. Our Bank of
Canada is still there. Next time."
(Betty Krawczyk)

Once this topic is better understood we find ourselves led to this question:

Could a real estate boom plus better Fed policy pay off USA national debt?

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country. 

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and 

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it 

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by 

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of 

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar. 

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to 

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Edited by DennisTate

Due to the error made by Prime Minister Pierre E. Trudeau in 1974 the national debt of Canada shot up as shown in the following graphs which made it possible for essentially the same thing to be done in the USA.  If... .Canada had not abandoned our brilliant central banking system that we used from 1938 to 1974 it would have been impossible to deceive Americans into accepting what was being done to them.

I am not sure how to add an image of a graph here so this link may be easiest way to explain what happened:

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/can-we-learn-about-the-washington-swamp-from-the-ottawa-swamp.551407/

Edited by DennisTate
add comment

2 hours ago, Mores said:

In that case, where's the money?

Money is a word and words are subject to definition......

there was a time when some people would accept a bag of salt as "money' ..... other groups accepted certain sea shells......  and I am thinking and thinking on how to set up cooperation on this that could be win - win - win - win - win for people in Utah, Alberta, Israel, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Australia and New Zealand...... (to get this started)......and I am wondering if my issuing a challenge to near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai entitled.... "Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems".... that theoretically..... could actually be paid for by me.....  once the word "acceptance" is dealt with??????

For the record... what I can do I want to do for free... (as long as I don't have to travel), which tends to make acceptance somewhat easier....

I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.

Edited by DennisTate
add scripture

There has been speculation on money that really is only tentatively based on real world goods and instead is basically only found electronically or via statements.  In otherwords, money that does not exist FAR exceeds actual resources that money is based upon.

It would be a dark day if/when the imaginary money falls in regards to real hard assets, at which point I'd imagine the collapse would be far greater than even the great depression.

13 hours ago, JohnsonJones said:

There has been speculation on money that really is only tentatively based on real world goods and instead is basically only found electronically or via statements.  In otherwords, money that does not exist FAR exceeds actual resources that money is based upon.

It would be a dark day if/when the imaginary money falls in regards to real hard assets, at which point I'd imagine the collapse would be far greater than even the great depression.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

That seemed to be precisely the point that CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards was attempting to make in that video by him made in 2014 that I listened to over and over and over again in an attempt to understand him.

At this time if you Latter day Saints were looking for something of a "Solomon / Daniel" among Pentecostals..... somebody who could talk to you and in a sense serve as an ambassador for you.....  near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai would be who I would recommend.

I referred to this forum in the comments and replies in this video so in a sense the wheels are turning, but actually the wheels have been turning for many years now because in another one of his videos Dr. Zadai mentions that a Latter day Saint was somehow spoken to by Messiah Yeshua -Jesus to give him a whole lot of flight training for free.  Very expensive flight training.   (I say somehow spoken to because personally I am rather dull of hearing and I really don't yet comprehend the type of clear and direct messages that Dr. Zadai and many others recive.  The guidance that I get seems rather general to me) :

Sorry.... I just read the description for this forum a minute ago...... but for the record the following title is out there began by me and this in my mind may be the most effective possible gambit to stop something of a Civil War in the USA.

I read a prophecy for Mr. Romney back in 2012 by the gifted Ms. Edie Reno:

Edie Reno:
"Back in August I heard in the Spirit taht Romney wasDarius. I reseached Darius a Persian king who worsipped smothered God yet funded the rebuilding of the temple o tHE living God of the Jews and maqde decrees in theiir favor...see Ezra
Also in Daniel, it is Darius the mede whose decree at first sent Daniel th lion's den. Yet he prayed all night thatDaniel live and not die.
When Danieal was delivered he thru the satraps, who'd tricked Darius into the decree.....ytheir children and wives into the den. 
I am wkorking o. A crafted prayer from the decree Darius wrote upon Daniels deliverance..will post tomorrow." (Edie Reno)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/116616272938/permalink/10151114008777939/
Prophetic Company (Facebook group)

Isn't it intriguing that Ms. Reno gets the name Darius.... and Dr. Lance Wallnau and others get the name Cyrus for a certain somebody else??????????

"Mitt Romney for national leader of the Democratic Party?"

Please imagine a semi- reality science fiction film series set in 2012 to 2020 starring Mr. and Mrs. Romney as themselves..... and they have theoretically INFINITE financing through a new Utah State coin..... and / or volunteerism HOUR database????

The Richard Dawkins Ph. D. theories in a sense are destroying the world economy because our Creator, having invested infinite time in the past in each of us.... .regards each human life as having INFINITE value..... but we allow economists to talk us into terrible ideas. (Robert Thomas Malthus comes immediately to mind)..... 

This completely different valuation on human life, ("and also much cattle" (Jonah))..... sets the stage for the most off the scale boom in the history of the USA economy.  The footage in both the semi reality science fiction film... and in related films is the metaphorical Gold that backs this up..... and when King David is raised up to be merely a prince for the Jewish people..... you can rest assured that Price David will be very, very, very, very, very interested in what you have done for his great, great, great, great grandson?

I am thinking in terms of an apology with teeth that does actually involve money.........

but the fact that alternative currencies are taxable means that the mathematics on all this really has to be thought through and frankly..... we need people with that kind of prophetic gift that I have been told many Latter day Saints do have......... but also some non-LDS seem to have that type of gifting as well.  I am thinking that Rabbi Alon Anava probably has it and another Israeli near death experiencer named Natan back in 2015 was shown that the year 2022 is very, very, very important.  I have a whole other concept on that in  my mind..... imagine LDS from seventy nations gathered in Israel..... calling on the Jewish people to build at least one if not two temples..... so that Ezekiel 47 can be fulfilled....  because that event sure seems to be a catalyst in changing the world climate both literally as well as spiritually, emotionally and psychologically.  

On 12/18/2019 at 3:02 PM, Vort said:

Canada owes us much more than a mere apology. Canada owes us reparations! I think $2 trillion is sufficient. For now.

Theoretically....  volunteerism by a Canadian not scared of the debt / guilt of Azazel....  (whatever that is).... could be worth two trillion...... for starters.....

The explanation for that is over here  in my email to RAbbi Yeshayahu Julius Hollander from back in 2010 that I posted to this discussion on November 30.

I could be wrong... but assuming that the building of the Jerusalem Third Temple and / or the Ezekiel Temple Complex can take place at somewhat different time periods in applied Multiverse Theory, (applied by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus as the Word - Logos)..... then if we are for example five decades earlier in getting this done in this new time line then perhaps a billion infinitely precious human life could perhaps be spared.... and at least greatly improved in quality?????

On 12/18/2019 at 10:13 PM, Maureen said:

Here's your ✔. If you want currency from a Canadian you need to spell it correctly. 😊

M.

The winters are so rough up here that we Canadians often have nothing else better to do other than obsess over spelling or grammar.

I have to admit though that I kind of rebelled at that tendency.....  and deliberately skip to a type of writing that is almost like a script so that some creative Christians out there are somewhat set up to respond to these challenges if the Holy Spirit moves them to do so?