Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?

DennisTate

23 hours ago, mirkwood said:

You need to apologize for giving us Justin Bieber.

I disagree.......

my daughter forced me to listen to many, many, many, many of his songs over and over and over again and again and again and again over this past decade and.......

the young man is perfect!!!!!!

Mr. Justin Bieber is PERFECT!!!!!!

For what you may ask?

Dragging the Australians into a treaty plus semi-reality science fiction plus reality film project starring 

Mr. Justin Bieber and his wife..... as themselves....... perhaps in a new version of "Heartland" that may be

set in Utah...... and or Australia....... (HaShem willing)........

Please goggle the following title for more information on what this could potentially lead to due to Justin Bieber

going to Australia to work with the Hillsong people..... and then he gets so disgusted he practically goes aposTate

from the Pentecostal / Charismatic variation on Christianity?????????????????

(This looks like a job for the White Horse President and First Lady and although he really is not the greatest actor.......

in a comedy he could be AWESOME)!

"Should Sorek 2 be in Australia or California?"

22 hours ago, mordorbund said:

tenor.gif

THIS SO REMINDS ME OF some of the comments of Moi621 who is hilarious. (Note. he lives in California but has

been warning Americans about the dangers presented by us diabolical, dastardly, despicable and devious Canadians for over a decade now!

You guessed it....  Moi621 is advocating a second major wall......  on the northern border of the USA!

Here is one of his favourite films:

On 12/19/2019 at 7:30 PM, JohnsonJones said:

There has been speculation on money that really is only tentatively based on real world goods and instead is basically only found electronically or via statements.  In otherwords, money that does not exist FAR exceeds actual resources that money is based upon.

It would be a dark day if/when the imaginary money falls in regards to real hard assets, at which point I'd imagine the collapse would be far greater than even the great depression.

I would like to let you know that your reply to me caused me to breathe a massive sigh of relief.

I've been studying Modern World Problems in order to pray about them since 1972 or '73 so in all those years I am bound to learn something of value.  

I heard in a lecture that in 1978 or the following year officials of the Latter day Saints made an offer to my mentor Evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong to come and work for them as something of an official spokesperson / ambassador for the LDS church.  My mentor had a recurring dream in which he saw himself walk up to the White House and utter the words rather loud..... "If I am a man of God, let this building shake!????"

This recurring dream did not come to pass. but.... the very fact that my boyhood mentor was shown that level of respect....... means that his recurring dream could have gone to somebody in the LDS church????????

Or.... .....   

On 12/19/2019 at 7:30 PM, JohnsonJones said:

There has been speculation on money that really is only tentatively based on real world goods and instead is basically only found electronically or via statements.  In otherwords, money that does not exist FAR exceeds actual resources that money is based upon.

It would be a dark day if/when the imaginary money falls in regards to real hard assets, at which point I'd imagine the collapse would be far greater than even the great depression.

I am convinced that the collapse can be prevented........

and the fact that Latter day Saints have a very good understanding of the off the scale brilliant sense of humour of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus could play a huge role in your taking point on getting this accomplished........

Richard Dawkins Ph.D. and his  buddies the disciples of Robert Thomas Malthus have the world deceived into thinking that human life has very, very, very low value....... They are wrong....  The G-d of Abraham/ YHWh, the Creator of Heaven and Earth..... places essentially INFINITE VALUE on human life........

which is a truly necessary concept to be understood if we are going to bring the USA up out of the red.... into the black.... on the books.... and my weird ideas on how Rabbi Alon Anava may be correct about far, far, far, far, far more than ninety nine percent of Christians would give him credit for... .is an important piece of the puzzle.

I believe that some of us need to begin thinking and planning in terms of the next four centuries as opposed to the next fiscal quarter as economists in 2019 tend to convince us is necessary.

I believe that this possible future event can be delayed and delayed and delayed and delayed... if....  we will pray... .and cooperate more regardless of denominations or even religious background.

Could this scary scenario turn out to be a metaphor for the massive political divisions in the USA?????????????????????????????????????!

Could an Artistic White Horse President and First Lady with theoretically infinite finance through an alternative currency or two or three bring America together and delay and delay and delay this in our time line?????

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/elane-durham.html

b. Great Worldwide Destruction

"In this scenario icebergs and polar icecaps were melting. Earthquakes had occurred and there had been hurricanes and fierce storms -- the whole country had been ravaged by these things. I could also see massive fires burning here and there -- not so much the flames as the smoke that was ascending toward me -- as huge areas of the country seemed to be being burned. There were also explosions in some areas, sort of like sheet lightning in a dark sky, that were doing great damage.

"Where Washington and Oregon had been there were mostly islands, the water coming inland over most of California and Arizona and parts of Utah and Nevada. Yet there were also islands there, massive ones, so it wasn't like it was all ocean....

"On the East Coast I saw that much of the eastern seaboard was gone, though the water did not come so far inland as it did on the West Coast. I was also aware that the southern half of Florida was under water.

"I don't remember seeing anything like Central America or South America, for water surrounded what I was seeing, and I didn't really focus on what was beyond that water. Yet at the same time, I had the understanding that the waters had risen around the entire Earth, and that everything had changed to one degree or another.

Return to Top 
 c. The U.S. as Two Separate Countries

"The area of water in the middle of... the United States was massive, and was widest or most extensive in the north. There were no Great Lakes as I had known them, for all of them had come together into this huge sea that extended northeastward into the ocean.

"The inland sea also extended southward, filling most of the Mississippi an Missouri River valleys and widening by many, many miles the Mississippi River where it flows into what we know as the Gulf of Mexico. This sea was so vast that I knew it could not be bridged, and so in essence the United States had become as two separate countries."

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

2 hours ago, MormonGator said:

Amen to that. This man was pure evil and virtually no one has heard of him. 

Strangely enough the term "Malthusian" was introduced to me on one of these discussion forums and since I didn't know what it meant I Googled it and voila.... .there he was!

Guest MormonGator
3 hours ago, DennisTate said:

Strangely enough the term "Malthusian" was introduced to me on one of these discussion forums and since I didn't know what it meant I Googled it and voila.... .there he was!

Anyone who preaches about "overpopulation" is deeply misguided at best, and...well, evil at worst. 

1 hour ago, MormonGator said:

Anyone who preaches about "overpopulation" is deeply misguided at best, and...well, evil at worst. 

Speaking of which, have you seen the contractor's estimate on the cost of expanding the compound?  I'm thinking maybe we just add another story to the main building and call it good.

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, zil said:

Speaking of which, have you seen the contractor's estimate on the cost of expanding the compound?  I'm thinking maybe we just add another story to the main building and call it good.

Speaking of which, have you seen the bill you left us with when you went on your 8 month "vacation"? The Cayman Islands aren't cheap young lady. 

35 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Speaking of which, have you seen the bill you left us with when you went on your 8 month "vacation"? The Cayman Islands aren't cheap young lady. 

Don't worry.  By the end of 2nd quarter, my "vacation" will cover the cost of the new story.

Guest MormonGator
3 minutes ago, zil said:

Don't worry.  By the end of 2nd quarter, my "vacation" will cover the cost of the new story.

We got some new :: ahem :: visitors, btw. Make sure you introduce yourself. We're running low on "Hello My Name Is" tags .

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 8:21 PM, MormonGator said:

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have absolutely nailed it!!!!!

And on that note....... I need to state something kind of important and I will not be offended at all if one of your moderators delete this but..... there is one man on earth who is capable of playing the role of "The White Horse President" based on the idea that the 2012 USA election may well have been messed up by G..... S.... voting machines???????

AND.... the role could theoretically be valued at a trillion dollars USA....... or even ten trillion dollars USA ... .due to the reality of there being seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the worldwide Derivatives markets as of 2014 according to CIA economist Jim Rickards!

Hint....  Dr. Kevin Zadai had a near death experience in 1992 and has stated many things that only Latter Day Saints as a large group of people can understand because you take NDE accounts seriously.  He is driven to mentor more and more and more people about what he was shown and there is something huge in his video entitled "Knocking on Heaven's Door" that is chapter 8 of his book, Heavenly Visitation.  I signed up for his course entitled "Mystery of the Power Words" a week ago and because I had a lot of free time I finished it already and I am now listening to his lecture on his book Heavenly Visitation and I am here kind of in awe......... because to my thinking...... Messiah Yeshua - Jesus has practically handed you Latter day Saints this planet!!!!!!  (Oh...  only one woman on earth can really play the role of the White Horse First Lady and your Relief Society is the largest woman's organization on earth so...... if money starts coming in by the billions and the trillions........????????)

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

On 12/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, mordorbund said:

tenor.gif

How about the concept of The Mexico - USA wall..... or parts of it anyway...... as a stage??????

A stage on which many, many, many reality film projects are performed that should increase and increase and increase in value over time.......

and one interesting person that Latter day Saint film producers might want to research would be Mr. George Canyon who did star on Heartland in some episodes and also... he did have the chutzpah to campaign for public office which is intriguing.

I just asked him an interesting question based on the fear expressed by CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards in 2014 about a one hundred trillion dollar devaluation of the world's Derivatives markets which could potentially spread like a virus to other markets...... .in my opinion..... the problem may be that the Malthusians have taken over education and have the majority of people controlled by people who basically accept the Richard Dawkins Ph. D. world view..........  which as you can guess... I vehemently disagree with!

"The George Canyon is running in Central - Nova, N. S., Canada...."

The George Canyon.... what is ten percent of one hundred trillion dollars?

Ten trillion right?

Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?

On 12/20/2019 at 1:55 PM, mordorbund said:

tenor.gif

A while ago I was thinking on possible variations on the theme of a Mexico - USA wall and came up with:

"What do you think of my Alternative Wall Theory?"

An alternative wall..... to The Donald's Mexico - USA wall would include......
a massive ocean water desalination facility plus.......

a huge fish farm.... that extends along much of the alternative wall.........
infinite financing for the project will be made possible once we humans line up our 
valuation of human life..... and all life..... more so along the line of how the being of light of 
NDE fame views life.......... 

(Did you know that ONE nation has experienced COOLING IN ITS CLIMATE SINCE 1950)? That same nation led the world, on a per capita basis in planting trees and in desalination of ocean water for agriculture, reforestation projects and for towns experiencing drought. You got it.....ISRAEL!
You can find this out by Googling Global Dimming.....

My apologies if it is rude for me to do this but near death experiencer Kevin Zadai was told by Jesus that in the past Jesus could take Moses and get him prepared over eighty years..... but now... Jesus has to prepare people within days so.......... the following message was posted to several Facebook groups:

What is ten percent, a tithe, of one hundred trillion dollars?

Ten trillion dollars right?

I mention this number because I have listened to a video over and over and over again by CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards that states that in 2014 there were seven hundred and ten trillion dollars in the world's Derivatives markets. Mr. Rickards stated that he worried about a one hundred trillion dollar devaluation of the Derivatives markets that could spread to other markets creating another 1929, a Bear Market.

What is better to do..... to allow a hundred trillion dollars to disappear into thin air due to the effect of Pessimism vs Optimism on the markets or............... to rise against a sea of troubles and attempt to donate ten trillion to a certain Relief Society that might regard a semi-reality science fiction film series set in an alternate universe from 2012 to 2020 in which.......... a certain somebody else was elected POTUS?

For more information on how this could perhaps be done do a search for this title: "Do we Canadians owe America an apology for 1750 - 1783?"

In my opinion Kevin Zadai and Rick Joyner are two perfect potential ambassadors for Mr. Mitt Romney's next major role......

On 12/21/2019 at 8:21 PM, MormonGator said:

I agree and I have began several discussions with a title like:

"Could a Utah State Dollar save the USA Dollar?"

Which could potentially be linked to this other question facing the whole world............ but especially the nation of Israel and the State of Utah?

On 12/18/2019 at 5:39 AM, DennisTate said:

I've already put a variation of this discussion on several other forums and I was not kidding, partly because we 

Canadians have more than our fair share of pride perhaps but we want to know that we know that we did good not

harm to our next door neighbours to the south.  

We know that we were helpful in WWI and WWII and we actually went into those first due to our closer ties to Britain.

One of the major reasons why American political leaders who wanted America in WWI and WWII were able to sell

the idea to the American citizens and leadership was of course the number of us Canadians that were coming back from

Europe in coffins or in wheelchairs.

Here is the context of why I came up with this idea:

"I personally am a Canadian who feels that if my ancestors had known what was really going on at the time we actually would have supported America, not England, in the American Revolutionary War. 

"Secondly I would like to express my guilt/shame over the fact that my ancestors were gullible and obviously we bought into stories regarding the cause of the American Revolutionary War that were exaggerated and in many cases outright lies!"

http://www.michaeljournal.org/plenty49.htm

There is no one still alive in Canada or the USA that was involved back then - What is the point of an apology and to who???

The Traveler

1 hour ago, Vort said:

To me, because it will make me feel validated. Also, it will be a windfall if there's a cash component.

For me - most of my ancestors were still in Europe during this time - One that was here was a white slave.  All talk I have heard concerning reparations for descendants of slaves are out of control raciest because the only cash is for African races.  Most citizens of the USA are descended from emigrants and more than 90% of emigrants came after this time period.   I am willing to bet that your share of the cash component will not even be a fraction of what you will lose because of your involvement in Social Security.  But what the hay - if you could purchase a candy bar - that in my youth cost 5 cents - you will be so much better off in life.  😎

The Traveler

On 1/17/2020 at 3:37 PM, Traveler said:

There is no one still alive in Canada or the USA that was involved back then - What is the point of an apology and to who???

The Traveler

An excellent question indeed!

I have read that ninety eight percent of the money supply of Canada since 1974 has been created as a debt on which is owed compound interest.

Two percent of the money supply is the printed Canadian notes.

This is not an entirely terrible system and many would argue that as flawed as this is it is better than what the politicians might have done if the power to create money had not been ninety eight percent ripped out of their hands?????

I have read and heard of a prophecy of a Great Wealth Transfer from the Wicked to the Righteous.  A better understanding of our history sets us up to have a better understanding of how this transfer of wealth to more ethical people than the extreme elite may be arrangable at this time. It could be argued that if it were not for one thousand or so communities who applied the Worgl Austria Local Money Experiment all across America during the Great Depression FDR might never have initiated the New Deal???????

whatcomwatch.org/php/WW_open.php?id=717

City in Austria Printed Local Currency
Worgl, like many other European towns and cities, was hit hard by the Great Depression. There was mass unemployment; four of the five local factories had closed, and the people were starving in the streets. Nobody had any money to buy anything. One of the features of an economic depression is that there is not enough money in circulation to ensure that people can meet their basic needs, and in the 1930s, the shortage of currency in many countries of the world became catastrophic.

The mayor of Worgl, together with local businessmen, decided to try to break this economic impasse by creating their own local currency. They printed and issued 60,000 Austrian shillings worth of local currency. These shillings could only be spent in Worgl, so they remained in the local community and were exchanged over and over again.

The positive impact was immediate and surprising to everyone. In only six weeks, unemployment disappeared, all the factories had reopened and everyone had food. For the inhabitants of Worgl, the economic depression was gone. This dramatic transformation became known as the “miracle of Worgl.” Surrounding towns, inspired by the success of Worgl, immediately started printing their own local currencies.

Sadly, the miracle did not last long. When the Austrian Central Bank heard about Worgl’s local currency, they initiated legal proceedings against the mayor and local businessmen. According to Austrian banking law, it was illegal for anyone except the Austrian Central Bank to issue money. The bank won the court case, and the mayor was ordered to shut down the local currency, which he did, under threat of imprisonment. The town then returned to the devastating economic depression of the 1930s, with all the human pain and suffering associated with this catastrophe. Factories closed, and once again, the people starved.

Alternative Currency in the U.S.
Irving Fisher, an American professor of economics at Yale University, visited Worgl before the local currency was suppressed and witnessed the ‘miracle’ firsthand. When he returned to the United States, Fisher spread the word by traveling and lecturing across the country, advocating the use of the Worgl ‘scrip’ everywhere. Inspired by his vision, hundreds of communities began issuing their own currency, and by 1934 there were over 1,000 local communities using ‘scrip’ throughout the U.S.

Every one of these communities experienced a tremendous rejuvenation of their local economies. They thrived while others suffered. Fisher then met with President Franklin D. Roosevelt, proposing the implementation of government-sanctioned local ‘scrip’ in every community in America. When FDR consulted with his top financial advisors and bankers, however, he was advised to shut all the ‘scrip’ systems down, which he did. Instead, he borrowed large amounts of money from bankers, at interest, and used it to pay for the Reconstruction Finance Corporation and the other work-creation projects, which collectively came to be known as the ‘New Deal.’ So ended the last widespread use of a local currency within the U.S.

Edited by DennisTate
add quotation and link