Recipes

selek

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometime, try marinating your steaks in Zesty Italian Dressing for about two hours before frying them and if you let the meat come to room temperature before cooking, it will reserve more flavor. If you will use tongs to fry it or something so you are not stabbing the meat with a fork that will help them retain flavor also. And when they have finished, let them sit 1 or 2 minutes before cutting, so all of your juice does not run out, taking the flavor with it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am not normally a mushroom fan, but I made some delicious stuffed mushrooms last night and it's so simple and easy! They taste like they would be more complicated, but all they have is a pound of sage sausage, 8 oz. of cream cheese, you mix those together (after you brown and drain the sausage), fill the mushrooms, and bake them at 400 for 10-15 minutes. All the flavor from the sausage soaks into the whole mushroom, making them more tolerable for me. I had these at a Halloween party and my friend said they were in our Relief Society cookbook. I had a ton of leftover mushrooms from Costco and decided it was time to make them and I was so happy to see how simple they are. I hope you try them and enjoy! :)