Hope you'll have me.

Moonbeast32

My name is Jonathan. Normally, this would be the part where I describe myself using a lot of words that end in -ist, and -ian, but that always seems to be changing. I guess it is sufficient to say that I am an active member of the Church of Christ.

At this current snapshot of my life, I am a single male in a YSA ward. I'm working towards eternal marriage and raising a family, but I'm challenged by my apparent lack of attraction to the opposite sex. I'm coming down from a high of sorts in gospel growth and understanding that has lasted over the previous 6 months. I expected this, but it is still pretty jarring. For the first time in my life outside the mission, I am reading the Book of Mormon every day consistently, but I've learned recently that I need to reevaluate my approach and temperament towards scripture study. I haven't gone to school in several years because I lack both money, and money management skills. I really hope to one day resume my education.

I've been looking for an online community to join, but I'm finding it quite difficult to find one that understands and practices the principle of sustenance. A society of people who inhypocritically sustain the members and leaders of the church are in my estimation, the safest and most constructive type of society to be in. Third hour isn't perfect in this regard, but it's one of the best I've found so far. In the mean time, I derive pleasure from exchanging insights and discussing scriptural and gospel topics, so I hope you'll have me.