I Have Crossed Over...

Pa Pa

Just dropped in to check things out from the MA&B board. My name is Bill Lee. 50 years old, married 32 years (married very young) Father of 4 and grandfather of 3 (with one on the way). I am a convert 28 years now and the Gospel Doctrine teacher in my Ward. Love the Gospel, Love the Church. Let's see how it goes???

Pa Pa

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropped in to check things out from the MA&B board. My name is Bill Lee. 50 years old, married 32 years (married very young) Father of 4 and grandfather of 3 (with one on the way). I am a convert 28 years now and the Gospel Doctrine teacher in my Ward. Love the Gospel, Love the Church. Let's see how it goes???

Pa Pa

Gospel Doctrine teacher, that's great! I think that would be such a great calling....keeps you learning! I'm close to your age, but started late...my youngest is 10, my oldest 21 and she is thinking about going on a mission, so it may be a while before grandkids.

~Kate

I started late, too...I am in my 40's, but my oldest is 14. I am looking forward to the grand kids, though!! Wish I could have had them first!! It will be nice not to have to be the "bad guy" all the time!!!

...I am also secretly looking forward to all the "mommy advice"