Sixteen Sodium Atoms

Jamie123

"Sixteen sodium atoms go into a bar. Followed by Batman."

I was the only person in my family who found that funny.

Here are a few more:

"What's the difference between an elephant and a grape? Grapes are purple."

"What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming? 'Here come the elephants'."

"What did Jane say when she saw the elephants coming? 'Here come the grapes'. (She was colour blind.)" 

As kids, my brother and I used to love the Adam West Batman. We would also make up our own silly Batman stories (as if the real thing wasn't crazy enough) in which Robin and Batgirl were a pair of mischievous 10-year-olds, playing pranks on Batman and/or trying to steal "batmobiscuits" (bat cookies) from the "batmobiscuitbarrel". Our Batman was also a terrible show off, always too busy posing in his pimped-up Batmobile to catch any villains, and always getting embarrassed or knocked off his perch by Robin's antics. Happy memories.

Edited by Jamie123

9 hours ago, Jamie123 said:

"What's the difference between an elephant and a grape? Grapes are purple."
"What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming? 'Here come the elephants'."
"What did Jane say when she saw the elephants coming? 'Here come the grapes'. (She was colour blind.)" 

What did Tarzan say when he saw the elephants coming wearing dark sunglasses?  Nothing.  He didn't recognize them.