If I Had The Trump Of An Angel…

Doctor Steuss

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am here for evil shenanigans and the refreshments. Chances are that there is a general sense of chagrin that I have now tainted yet another message board with my presence.

In the words of J. Golden… “I’ll repent for that later.”

Hugs,

Herr Doktor

Mohel of the SSCE

I'd take those odds. :rolleyes: .

Speaking of refreshments, who's doing the catering?

Chipotle (which I believe is pronounced as "Chih - pot - llll")

PS.

Look what I did to your name in the quote. EEEEEVVVVIIIILLLL

:lol::lol::lol::blink:

That's only reciprocity, considering the bio I did for you on the thread formerly known as "Is Satan Really That Bad?"

Henceforth, it should be known as, "Ed Decker's Thorough, Ongoing, Factual, and Truthfully UnImpeachable Examination of Fruit Cocktail In LDS Temple Ceremonies" thread.

And you have a starring role. You naughty, naughty, boy. :o

You know......maybe it was a bad idea to turn the two of us loose on an unsuspecting forum without even Juliann to ride shotgun. :unsure:

I just wonder what some of the innocent <strike>victims</strike>....I mean lurkers.... are going to think of our humor. :blink:

If you and I get any more warped, the Big E isn't going to need Geordi anymore.

You know......maybe it was a bad idea to turn the two of us loose on an unsuspecting forum without even Juliann to ride shotgun. :unsure:

I just wonder what some of the innocent <strike>victims</strike>....I mean lurkers.... are going to think of our humor. :blink:

I smell burnt toast.

So this is supposed to be the campground for the weekend? Do they have showers?

I know what you mean.

Jwhitlock, when you hit the reply button, the quote is encapsulated in the following format:

quote name='Doctor Steuss' date='Aug 30 2007, 11:38 AM' post='1109'

Simply modify the portion between the ' signs (the bolded portion above) and we can begin disussing Stuess's appalling love for Barbara Striesand/C.W. McCall duets at length.

People... who dont need to misquote people....are the luckiest people on the boards.....

I know what you mean.

Ahh, but it is so easy. You just have to have a minimum of three Phds in the field of computor hacking. Sorry but I just dont have the time or the inclination to go back to school to obtain this awesome ability.

By the way it is great to wake up in the morning and when I set down at my computer, to see all your smiling faces. And having met many of you at the conference, I do see your smiling faces. After visiting this board, I then have the strength to check that other board and wade through the utter nonsense to seek out the the occasional gem

Larry P

Simply modify the portion between the ' signs (the bolded portion above) and we can begin disussing Stuess's appalling love for Barbara Striesand/C.W. McCall duets at length.

People... who dont need to misquote people....are the luckiest people on the boards.....

Selek

Now you have me all confused. What is a '. I thought you used that to indicate missing letters in your quotes.

Larry P

Jwhitlock, when you hit the reply button, the quote is encapsulated in the following format:

But I've tried, and I can't seem to make it work! :angry:

Selek

Now you have me all confused. What is a '. I thought you used that to indicate missing letters in your quotes.

Larry P

I don't know the name of the symbol but it's the same one you when writing a contraction. It's on your computer keyboard (same key as the quotation symbol, you just don't hit the 'shift' button at the same time).

Basically, you just modify the text I've highlighted below:

quote name='I sat next to poulsenll at the FAIR Confrence without even realizing it' date='Aug 30 2007, 12:01 PM' post='1116'