If I Had The Trump Of An Angel…

Doctor Steuss

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doc... you scared me... I thought it was going to be my wedding chapel... The Little Chapel of the Flowers... I eloped to Las Vegas... it was quite an experience... We went to the courthouse to get our marriage license... people were standing in line in tuxedos and white wedding dresses/veils!! We were like babes in the woods... didn't know what chapel to go to... my LDS heart wanted some semblance of decorum... we spotted one across the street from the courthouse called The Courthouse Wedding Chapel :o:lol: . We opened the door to enter and these bells rang and everyone on the street turned and looked at us and smiled... embarrassing... we waited at the desk and out came this gal with a pound of make-up/false eyelashes/large hoop earrings/flaming red lips. Actually looked like a former showgirl or... ?... We stammered a few questions and said we would be back... opened the door... again the bells... people turned and looked.

I found a phone directory and started calling chapels, my heart sinking... finally I called the Little Chapel of the Flowers. This lady answered, soft spoken, sounded dignified... I told her that I wanted some sense of dignity... she said...You just come over here, you'll feel right... so we went over and indeed, she was lovely, the chapel was nice with lovely flowers. The reverend performing the ceremony was a real reverend who did this on weekends. So, that's the wedding I had... broke my folks' hearts...

Garden Girl

Doc... you scared me... I thought it was going to be my wedding chapel... The Little Chapel of the Flowers... I eloped to Las Vegas... it was quite an experience... We went to the courthouse to get our marriage license... people were standing in line in tuxedos and white wedding dresses/veils!! We were like babes in the woods... didn't know what chapel to go to... my LDS heart wanted some semblance of decorum... we spotted one across the street from the courthouse called The Courthouse Wedding Chapel :o:lol: . We opened the door to enter and these bells rang and everyone on the street turned and looked at us and smiled... embarrassing... we waited at the desk and out came this gal with a pound of make-up/false eyelashes/large hoop earrings/flaming red lips. Actually looked like a former showgirl or... ?... We stammered a few questions and said we would be back... opened the door... again the bells... people turned and looked.

I found a phone directory and started calling chapels, my heart sinking... finally I called the Little Chapel of the Flowers. This lady answered, soft spoken, sounded dignified... I told her that I wanted some sense of dignity... she said...You just come over here, you'll feel right... so we went over and indeed, she was lovely, the chapel was nice with lovely flowers. The reverend performing the ceremony was a real reverend who did this on weekends. So, that's the wedding I had... broke my folks' hearts...

Garden Girl

Whenever I serve Jury Duty, I have to wade through all of the people waiting for licenses. My friend eloped too, but he just did it infront of a Justice of the Peace.

I'm sure your parents' hearts healed.

Posted Image

Lemme know if you need some glue.

I love you two too tu-tu.

PS.

Llama spit.

Dr S ever have donut seeds with Yak milk? That is all my older brothers kids would eat for breakfast. Tried to give them cheerio's and milk and they wouldn't touch it! Go figure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Doctor Steuss' is yakking up everywhere date='Sep 10 2007, 09:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I think Yak milk would make me...

...Yak.

No, goats milk makes you yak, and froup, and . . . {{{shudder}}} need a green sick graemlin here.

Hey, you know my oldest brother! He is weird - that's why we love him. Somebody has to.

'Tis no greater reason to love than obligation... :P

Actually, my brother is a cool dude. It is easy to love him. He has been there for me through all of my trials, tribulations, scrapes & troubles. Self inflicted and other wise. He has never judged me, at least not to my face. When I ask him for advice, he explains what he would do if it were him. He has never attampted to control or dictate to me. He listens thouroughly and communicates to me, not talk at me. He has a different sense of humor- and I love him for it.

Actually, my brother is a cool dude. It is easy to love him. He has been there for me through all of my trials, tribulations, scrapes & troubles. Self inflicted and other wise. He has never judged me, at least not to my face. When I ask him for advice, he explains what he would do if it were him. He has never attampted to control or dictate to me. He listens thouroughly and communicates to me, not talk at me. He has a different sense of humor- and I love him for it.

You are lucky to have such a brother...

... and he is lucky to have a such a brother in you.

• 2 weeks later...

I am here for evil shenanigans and the refreshments. Chances are that there is a general sense of chagrin that I have now tainted yet another message board with my presence.

In the words of J. Golden… “I’ll repent for that later.”

Hugs,

Herr Doktor

Mohel of the SSCE

Hey Doc, glad to see you here also...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am here for evil shenanigans and the refreshments. Chances are that there is a general sense of chagrin that I have now tainted yet another message board with my presence.

In the words of J. Golden… “I’ll repent for that later.”

Hugs,

Herr Doktor

Mohel of the SSCE

What a silly thread this is.