If I Had The Trump Of An Angel…

Doctor Steuss

D&C 88: 69 Remember the great and last promise which I have made unto you; cast away your idle thoughts and your excess of laughter far from you

D&C 88: 121 Therefore, cease from all your light speeches, from all laughter, from all your lustful desires, from all your pride and light-mindedness, and from all your wicked doings

Eccl. 7: 6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity

D &C 59:15 And inasmuch as ye do these things with thanksgiving, with cheerful hearts and countenances, not with much laughter, for this is sin, but with a glad heart and a cheerful countenance

D&C 43: 34 Hearken ye to these words. Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. Treasure these things up in your hearts, and let the solemnities of eternity rest upon your minds

JSH 1:28 ...I frequently fell into many foolish errors, and displayed the weakness of youth...I was guilty of levity, and sometimes associated with jovial company, etc...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[...]

Eccl. 7: 6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity

[...]

Matt. 5: 22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Matt. 5: 22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Jacob 4: 10

Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand. For behold, ye yourselves know that he counseleth in wisdom, and in justice, and in great mercy, over all his works.

:)

• 3 years later...