Winners and Losers

Traveler

I have noticed that often news commentators will give their winners and losers of the recent past – and then a short comment why.  I thought this could be interesting for forum opinions.  And so I will start and others can add or comment as they will.

The winner – Vladimir Putin:  He does not have to do a thing and he will disrupt, not just our elections but our entire country (unless the Democrats win every possible election).  He can pretend or just play along and get credit for all kinds of things he has not even thought of yet.  If he does anything – the best possibility is to get caught – that will cause more problems than any secret covert operation and give him much more international prestige and power.

The losers: - The left wing politically minded Americans – especially minorities.  For every reason that they think they are being screwed by this country (no one of their demographic to represent them) – they are being screwed by all their presidential candidates. 

Secondary loser:  Ali Khameni – For all the obvious reasons.

The Traveler