Hereeeeee's Jared!

jriddick07

Well, didn't think I'd be joining another board for awhile, but here I am.

I'm another immigrant from MA&D, but I haven't posted there for a while; I was Gohan.

Well, I just graduated high school this year, and I'll be headed to BYU-Idaho in about 36 hours or so. I'm going to be majoring in History Education and I really want to come back and teach at my old high school someday. I'm a big SciFi fan too, although I tend to read it a lot more than watch it. I do enjoy seeing DS9 or the new Battlestar Galactica when I get the chance. I'm a web designer of some small skill; I made a family genealogy site for my high school graduation project. I also want to write a novel someday, I've been planning one out in my head the last four years, and it'd be a shame to let it go to waste.

Let's see, what else...oh yeah, I'm from Pennsylvania.

Yep, that's about it...I'll see you on the boards!

Hello Jared...

Well, you should just about be ready to head out to BYU-I... how exciting... lots of new experiences await you. I remember like it was yesterday, almost :( , when my folks drove me up to BYU Provo in 1959. 48 years ago!! I still keep in touch with one of my roommates... She was from Sharon, PA and I went home with her for Christmas break. We drove across country dropping kids off along the way... then we picked them up for the trip back to school.

Study hard... nose to the grindstone... but have fun too...

All good wishes... The Garden Girl