The trinity = the family

e v e

1 minute ago, e v e said:

Well you were giving councillors as examples of mentors..but they aren't God..so I didn't get how that related to trinity, the op.

It relates because the organization of the church is designed to reflect the organization of Heaven. The church has a 3 member governing council, the same as the Kingdom of Heaven.

2 minutes ago, Moonbeast32 said:

It relates because the organization of the church is designed to reflect the organization of Heaven. The church has a 3 member governing council, the same as the Kingdom of Heaven.

Well, I never heard of that before. I just follow He, His Spirit and His Son. That is my only reference. I don't attend any modern christian denomination. I only read scripture and talk with other souls, and listen to Him, and learn that way.

Edited by e v e

Just now, Moonbeast32 said:

Yes. That is the true name of what you call "LDS"

Well, I don't know that... I thought the name was longer and not 'church of christ'.  There is some evangelical type church of christ. I just follow God and am definitely not evangelical.

3 minutes ago, e v e said:

Well, I don't know that... I thought the name was longer and not 'church of christ'.  There is some evangelical type church of christ. I just follow God and am definitely not evangelical.

Long name: Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

2 minutes ago, e v e said:

Never heard that lds have three coucillors. Thought they had 12 appointed as apostles.

Yes and no.

There's 12 apostles + a 1st presidency which is made up of the Prophet/President of the Church + his two consolers.

Other levels have a similar structure.  Like your local congregations is lead by the bishop + + his two counselors.

Just now, Moonbeast32 said:

At the head of the quorum of the 12, is the First Presidency: The President and his 2 councillors.

oh. Well, I am not LDS...so I only know He and She and His Son - who I have met. And that's who I listen to, at this time.

Just now, Jane_Doe said:

Yes and no.

There's 12 apostles + a 1st presidency which is made up of the Prophet/President of the Church + his two consolers.

Other levels have a similar structure.  Like your local congregations is lead by the bishop + + his two counselors.

I see. Well I never met the three. Or the 12 see..and I have met Him, His Spirit and His Son.

4 hours ago, e v e said:

I understand that the shared substance is Eden nature... His nature,

the nature of His realm ... and each of His Souls , being His,

can share that substance.

Define substance. What are we sharing? Is it physical or spiritual?

Just now, brotherofJared said:

It's spiritual... sort of as DNA, except a bit different as just matter. So, we are all related that way. This being the Glorified nature, OT calls 'nephesh.' I don't know that this is the best term to convey it here, because In Genesis, the term is elohim, being His image, which is that Adam is Deity.

5 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

Yes and no.

Thank you Jane, I don't really get the three really. I'm not understanding that.

3 minutes ago, brotherofJared said:

In fact, Adam is He, descended into flesh. I am not saying that is good..but it happened. I dont understand it all yet. Young thought that too, though maybe I misunderstand Young. I never read much except a wiki page about that. So that could be seriously deficient of me to refer to that.

He is Christ, who again descended into the flesh and suffered the cross, to legally make possible for His souls to go home. I know it sounds crazy to say, but he showed me this.

Rather, I know who He is and I saw and He showed me both the Adam and the Christ situations. Being before and after the fall. What I understood,  perhaps is not

necessarily perfect... I'm a bit dense.  That is, of course, something for me to ponder. I just know I was utterly adoring for a long time when I met Him. The first time was in 2015.