The trinity = the family

e v e

19 minutes ago, brotherofJared said:

It's sponsored by some members of our church but has no more affiliation with the church than that. It is the opinions of a few members.and anyone else.who wants to offer one.

okay. i thought it was run by the lds church. 

So you don’t think force was applied to eden to make adam and eve fall? 

11 minutes ago, e v e said:

okay. i thought it was run by the lds church. 

Not remotely.  Just some folks whom are LDS Christian.  

11 minutes ago, e v e said:

So you don’t think force was applied to eden to make adam and eve fall? 

No!!

God never forces anyone in any aspect.  Eve and Adam both made their choice, of their own free will.  Such free will (used for good or ill) is central to everything.  

50 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

Not remotely.  Just some folks whom are LDS Christian.  

No!!

God never forces anyone in any aspect.  Eve and Adam both made their choice, of their own free will.  Such free will (used for good or ill) is central to everything.  

Certainly I didn't mean God forced them... but I meant, the satanic realm forcing them.

Just now, e v e said:

what i understand is

that the satanic realm conquered eden, and this place is the prison,

the result of what they did to Adam and eve... separating us from our Father

LDS Christians completely disagree there.

There was no conquering, no force.  

1 minute ago, Jane_Doe said:

LDS Christians completely disagree there.

There was no conquering, no force.  

I get that you disagree and lds disagree. I don't see how its so clear for you that all this is good...

the world is harsh and ugly...being only death, disease and destruction...

heaven is millions of miles away..

8 minutes ago, e v e said:

I get that you disagree and lds disagree. I don't see how its so clear for you that all this is good...

4 minutes ago, e v e said:

the free will to enter and stay in the satanic realm.. (this world.)

The world isn't the "satainc realm".  It s a temporary learning place, in accordance to the Father's plan.  Our final abode will be much more glorious, but will come when it comes.  

24 minutes ago, e v e said:

the free will to enter and stay in the satanic realm.. (this world.)

"19 And after Adam and Eve had partaken of the forbidden fruit they were driven out of the garden of Eden, to till the earth.

20 And they have brought forth children; yea, even the family of all the earth.

21 And the days of the children of men were prolonged, according to the will of God, that they might repent while in the flesh; wherefore, their state became a state of probation, and their time was lengthened, according to the commandments which the Lord God gave unto the children of men. For he gave commandment that all men must repent; for he showed unto all men that they were lost, because of the transgression of their parents.

22 And now, behold, if Adam had not transgressed he would not have fallen, but he would have remained in the garden of Eden. And all things which were created must have remained in the same state in which they were after they were created; and they must have remained forever, and had no end.

23 And they would have had no children; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no sin.

24 But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things.

25 Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy.

26 And the Messiah cometh in the fulness of time, that he may redeem the children of men from the fall. And because that they are redeemed from the fall they have become free forever, knowing good from evil; to act for themselves and not to be acted upon, save it be by the punishment of the law at the great and last day, according to the commandments which God hath given.

27 Wherefore, men are free according to the flesh; and all things are given them which are expedient unto man. And they are free to choose liberty and eternal life, through the great Mediator of all men, or to choose captivity and death, according to the captivity and power of the devil; for he seeketh that all men might be miserable like unto himself.

28 And now, my sons, I would that ye should look to the great Mediator, and hearken unto his great commandments; and be faithful unto his words, and choose eternal life, according to the will of his Holy Spirit"

The Book of Mormon. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/bofm/2-ne/2?lang=eng

2 hours ago, e v e said:

Forming a perspective like that must have involved seeing a lot of harshness, ugliness, death, disease, and destruction.  Your experiences aren't universally shared, eve.  There's also beauty in the world. 

A recent sunrise in my neck of the woods:SunsetIMG_1339.thumb.JPG.0e56c160cc45b7a43d5a88f89317e157.JPG 

Edited by NeuroTypical

8 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

Forming a perspective like that must have involved seeing a lot of harshness, ugliness, death, disease, and destruction.  Your experiences aren't universally shared, eve.  There's also beauty in the world. 

A recent sunrise in my neck of the woods:SunsetIMG_1339.thumb.JPG.0e56c160cc45b7a43d5a88f89317e157.JPG 

Wow!!!!!!!!  No snow!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, e v e said:

what i understand is

that the satanic realm conquered eden, and this place is the prison,

the result of what they did to Adam and eve... separating us from our Father

Adam and Eve were already separated from the father. God only came to visit him on occasion. The garden was not heaven.

2 hours ago, e v e said:

Well for one we don't think Heaven is a Million Miles Away. And for another, life is not ONLY disease and destruction. I don't know about you but I have no disease at the moment and I am not in the midst of Destruction and I not yet dead. For me life is about life and about health and about opportunity.

I've tried to explain to you several times. We are far better off where we are now than we would be if we had stayed in the garden. The garden was a dead end. The opportunity that life now presents us has unending possibilities including living in the same place that God lives. Adam and Eve did not live where God lived.

3 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

that’s a pretty sunrise neurotypical