The trinity = the family

e v e

Hi Eve

I have been reading a few of your posts here and especially your last .The first trinity concept  associated with God,Son and Spirit is found in the NT.After that it has been debated ever since.A verse there states there are 3 that bare witness --- and the 3 are 1.You state there is 1 who is 3, above.Is that an oversight because it changes the meaning of your description of the trinity vs the NT.It may to some seem like semantics but it changes the definition don't you think?Also, when we speak of a trinity we have a least a tri unity association of Deities involved.Yes by extension literally and spiritually and we actually are sons of God but not yet  full spirit beings,as we speak here we remain mortals, we are not Deity for we are not for one reason omnipresent beings ,"God created man" and we are never  able  to create in ourselves one equal to God for if so there will be gods to share all the characteristics and nature of any of the 3 paradise beings.God was here first (by  no qualification ),he has that exclusive title,the first and only.As well as his  first Son who also has that title.Therefore I cannot see how humans can be incorporated into a trinity of Deity beings for we are not God or the Son,only great grandsons,or the Spirit.We must qualify our selves in faith to at least become other than mortals.Your clarification will be helpful?

12 hours ago, Earl said:

Hi Eve

I have been reading a few of your posts here and especially your last .The first trinity concept  associated with God,Son and Spirit is found in the NT.After that it has been debated ever since.A verse there states there are 3 that bare witness --- and the 3 are 1.You state there is 1 who is 3, above.Is that an oversight because it changes the meaning of your description of the trinity vs the NT.It may to some seem like semantics but it changes the definition don't you think?Also, when we speak of a trinity we have a least a tri unity association of Deities involved.Yes by extension literally and spiritually and we actually are sons of God but not yet  full spirit beings,as we speak here we remain mortals, we are not Deity for we are not for one reason omnipresent beings ,"God created man" and we are never  able  to create in ourselves one equal to God for if so there will be gods to share all the characteristics and nature of any of the 3 paradise beings.God was here first (by  no qualification ),he has that exclusive title,the first and only.As well as his  first Son who also has that title.Therefore I cannot see how humans can be incorporated into a trinity of Deity beings for we are not God or the Son,only great grandsons,or the Spirit.We must qualify our selves in faith to at least become other than mortals.Your clarification will be helpful?

I don’t really understand what you mean by three in one or one in three?

The spirit being concept isn’t christian... because in heaven His souls have most gorgeous and real glorified bodies... what the OT refers to as npsh. 

Human beings here are not what i ever talked about. Only of interest to me is the being , the eden npsh soul, npsh being eden nature. Adam per Genesis was elohim, the word elohim translating as image. Adam was not in the current human body. That was only after the fall. 

The point is that He, His feminine spirit, and the son give an archetype of the family... and His souls are in His image. 

Edited by e v e

14 hours ago, Earl said:

Hi Eve

i didn’t say ‘humans’ are part of the trinity of He, His Spirit, His son. 

I said that the family is modeled on the trinity, that God is our family and we are made in His  Image. 

Edited by e v e

Hi Eve,

Ill address the Trinity question in another way ,simplified sorta way.

Do the  three Trinity personalities  God ,Son,Spirit have conscious awareness of each other actualizing themselves as a single Deity-God or Is God a single consciousness actualized as  a Father,Son and Spirit Deity Trinity personalities?

"His souls have the most gorgeous glorified bodies"Are His souls one time human  who thereafter obtained a suitable  or presented with another type or modified from their original carbon based type?I'm asking what are you calling glorified?Is the glorified bodies carbon modified or of a unknown substance?Are they material, semi material or as Paul states ," a greater substance"?Just curious since you stated you met God but did not say where this happened if that's not too personal question.

There are two ancient Hebrew terms that are translated into modern languages as what we understand in English as one.  The First word I will reference is the singular term and is "yhead".  This term is used to reference a singular individual.   The Second word I will reference is a plural term and is "ehad".  This term is used to reference plural individuals bound together by covenant.  An example is a husband and wife are "one" flesh.  It is also congregant with John 17 where Jesus prays that his disciples become one - even one with the Father as he (the Son) is one with the Father.

It is interesting that in all references to "one" G-d in the ancient Hebrew scriptures the word used is "ehad" which refers to plural individuals bound by covenant.  And yet many modern Christians misuse scripture translations to misrepresent G-d as a singular individual that manifests them self in different ways.  If this interpretation was the intent of scripture than the ancient references would properly have been "yhead".

The Traveler

On 2/24/2020 at 12:29 AM, Traveler said:

There are two ancient Hebrew terms that are translated into modern languages as what we understand in English as one.  The First word I will reference is the singular term and is "yhead".  This term is used to reference a singular individual.   The Second word I will reference is a plural term and is "ehad".  This term is used to reference plural individuals bound together by covenant.  An example is a husband and wife are "one" flesh.  It is also congregant with John 17 where Jesus prays that his disciples become one - even one with the Father as he (the Son) is one with the Father.

It is interesting that in all references to "one" G-d in the ancient Hebrew scriptures the word used is "ehad" which refers to plural individuals bound by covenant.  And yet many modern Christians misuse scripture translations to misrepresent G-d as a singular individual that manifests them self in different ways.  If this interpretation was the intent of scripture than the ancient references would properly have been "yhead".

The Traveler

I’m not a modern christian . I’ve met God and believe me they are most gorgeous beings. I hold to that they are a family, He, His feminine spirit and their son. Not simply that they agreed on an organization. 

The cosubstantial thing,  to me, is that they are of the same substance or nature. I am of their nature too, since I am of eden. 

13 minutes ago, e v e said:

I’m not a modern christian . I’ve met God and believe me they are most gorgeous beings. I hold to that they are a family, He, His feminine spirit and their son. Not simply that they agreed on an organization. 

You really don't seem to understand the LDS Christian view here.  It's not just "agreed on an organization".  It is a way of being: your heart, your soul, your ways, everything you are.  

3 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

You really don't seem to understand the LDS Christian view here.  It's not just "agreed on an organization".  It is a way of being: your heart, your soul, your ways, everything you are.  

I was talking about the concept of trinity as an organization rather than a family. 

i like how you phrased that. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, e v e said:

I was talking about the concept of trinity as an organization rather than a family. 

i like how you phrased that. Thank you. 

LDS Christinas don't view the unity that is the Godhead as "just an organization".  It's very... off base when you put it that way, and hoesntly it kind of feels offensive.  That unity is HUGE.

Edited by Jane_Doe

27 minutes ago, Jane_Doe said:

LDS Christinas don't view the unity that is the Godhead as "just an organization".  It's very... off base when you put it that way, and hoesntly it kind of feels offensive.  That unity is HUGE.

okay. I didn’t know. : (

Back to the drawing board,from the KJV since this is the christian beliefs board.

Some thoughts and understanding on the Trinity ,

counter to various teachings of it.

One key that helps in understanding the Trinity is that The Trinity is (undivided and indivisible).

Many christian teachers will ,on a diagram ,with their pen place 3 dots or 3 circles on a board in front of a class and then draw a line from each one to another  single dot or circle.This is their was to present the 3 as 1 biblical interpretation of the Trinity.

The problem is that the 3 are indivisible and undivided therefore 3 dots or circles  diagram cannot be drawn to represent the 3 that bear witness.They are not dividable The Trinity can be described in 3 names only,Father ,Son and Spirit.

This is why there is only one God because of indivisibility a undivided Trinity.This is why the 3 are 1 stated in the NT.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 3:03 PM, e v e said:

well isaiah was talking about going home...now. the attributes of God will be freed from this dungeon prison earth. we are going Home. 

Actually...... I am of the opinion that the full fledged fulfillment of Isaiah 45 will

have a huge impact on this earth and will be a big part of the kingdom of Satan being

crushed and his being bound for a thousand years.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2020 at 4:28 PM, e v e said:

The trinity = the family. 

Any thoughts? 

If you're saying that the Trinity is a model for how the family ought to relate, then I think it's great.  If you're saying that the Trinity IS a family, meh...  Not feelin' it.  If you mean something else, I have no idea what you're getting at.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 9:32 AM, Carborendum said:

If you're saying that the Trinity is a model for how the family ought to relate, then I think it's great.  If you're saying that the Trinity IS a family, meh...  Not feelin' it.  If you mean something else, I have no idea what you're getting at.

so what is wrong with His feminine spirit being our mother? And that we are sons and daughters? 

15 minutes ago, e v e said:

so what is wrong with His feminine spirit being our mother? And that we are sons and daughters? 

Speaking from the view point as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: The Holy Spirit is male, and son of the Father.

12 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

Speaking from the view point as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints: The Holy Spirit is male, and son of the Father.

You’re going to confuse people even more.  Jesus is The Son of The Father.

18 hours ago, e v e said:

You're assuming that this "Spirit" is feminine.  How do you know that?

In LDS theology, the Divine Feminine is NOT a spirit, but a glorified resurrected being EQUAL to the Father.

In LDS theology, if there is a "pecking order" the Holy Ghost is third on the totem pole (if there were to be a ranking).  Whereas our Heavenly Mother is equal with the Father (at the top).

Edited by Carborendum

On 4/19/2020 at 7:45 PM, Carborendum said:

You're assuming that this "Spirit" is feminine.  How do you know that?

In LDS theology, the Divine Feminine is NOT a spirit, but a glorified resurrected being EQUAL to the Father.

In LDS theology, if there is a "pecking order" the Holy Ghost is third on the totem pole (if there were to be a ranking).  Whereas our Heavenly Mother is equal with the Father (at the top).

His Feminine Spirit is our mother. She is His core of love. He , she , and their sons and daughters , that is my only trinity,  and my family. 

His sons and daughters soon will rule with Him in Heaven.  

Edited by e v e

God who started eden, His realm does not have this type of physicality, as on the current earth. 

eden is not on this current earth. the change will be when his 144k go back to eden.

Edited by e v e

On 2/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Earl said:

Hi Eve,

Ill address the Trinity question in another way ,simplified sorta way.

Do the  three Trinity personalities  God ,Son,Spirit have conscious awareness of each other actualizing themselves as a single Deity-God or Is God a single consciousness actualized as  a Father,Son and Spirit Deity Trinity personalities?

"His souls have the most gorgeous glorified bodies"Are His souls one time human  who thereafter obtained a suitable  or presented with another type or modified from their original carbon based type?I'm asking what are you calling glorified?Is the glorified bodies carbon modified or of a unknown substance?Are they material, semi material or as Paul states ," a greater substance"?Just curious since you stated you met God but did not say where this happened if that's not too personal question.

each is their own person. God has His male attribute (christ) and female attribute (his spirit). Isaiah describes hands, with christ at His right side. i will find the chapter. 

this physicality is not the physicality of eden. 

Edited by e v e

On 3/4/2020 at 8:10 AM, Earl said:

Back to the drawing board,from the KJV since this is the christian beliefs board.

Some thoughts and understanding on the Trinity ,

counter to various teachings of it.

One key that helps in understanding the Trinity is that The Trinity is (undivided and indivisible).

Many christian teachers will ,on a diagram ,with their pen place 3 dots or 3 circles on a board in front of a class and then draw a line from each one to another  single dot or circle.This is their was to present the 3 as 1 biblical interpretation of the Trinity.

The problem is that the 3 are indivisible and undivided therefore 3 dots or circles  diagram cannot be drawn to represent the 3 that bear witness.They are not dividable The Trinity can be described in 3 names only,Father ,Son and Spirit.

This is why there is only one God because of indivisibility a undivided Trinity.This is why the 3 are 1 stated in the NT.

but the version given most the time was established by medieval platonist rome...  and is based out of plato.