The trinity = the family

e v e

On 2/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Earl said:

Hi Eve,

Ill address the Trinity question in another way ,simplified sorta way.

Do the  three Trinity personalities  God ,Son,Spirit have conscious awareness of each other actualizing themselves as a single Deity-God or Is God a single consciousness actualized as  a Father,Son and Spirit Deity Trinity personalities?

"His souls have the most gorgeous glorified bodies"Are His souls one time human  who thereafter obtained a suitable  or presented with another type or modified from their original carbon based type?I'm asking what are you calling glorified?Is the glorified bodies carbon modified or of a unknown substance?Are they material, semi material or as Paul states ," a greater substance"?Just curious since you stated you met God but did not say where this happened if that's not too personal question.

i don’t know that i replied well so I will try. 

God and His spirit and Son are beings. 

Grin... no not carbon based. 

carbon based being a bit substandard by comparison. :)

I need to ponder how to reply to the first part. 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:52 PM, Jane_Doe said:

LDS Christinas don't view the unity that is the Godhead as "just an organization".  It's very... off base when you put it that way, and hoesntly it kind of feels offensive.  That unity is HUGE.

yes but His feminine spirit is part of the godhead. God’s very core of love. She is the only holy spirit there is.

Edited by e v e

3 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

I acknowledge your beliefs there, but it's not part of my beliefs or LDS Christian teachings. 

okay. It’s why i stay on the christian beliefs section since i’m not lds. 

Edited by e v e
clarify

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, prisonchaplain said:

1. I suspect that there is a certain amount of validity to this. Within the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement we speak of the Spirit in ways that probably seem feminine. The Spirit comforts, brings peace, allows us to sense God's presence, fills us, etc. In many ways these could be seen as "mothering." Another aside is that we have a Korean-originated religious sect in our area--the World Mission Society Church of God. It teaches that the founding pastor was the return of Christ, and that his alleged wife is Mother God.

2. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Michael is Jesus, and that he was/is "a god," but not Jehovah--not GOD. They also teach that the 144K are Jehovah's chosen, amongst the Witnesses, who will reign with Jehovah in heaven, with the rest serving him on a reborn paradise-like earth.

The above is meant to show that other religious sects seem to share bits and pieces of what e v e is espousing.

thank you prisonchaplain for this. I don't know i I gave you a proper thanks originally.  Michael is not Jesus, but is the 144k sons...

I can expand up on that if you were interested. So the 144k themselves are Michael. They are sons and daughters but the sons being the legal representatives are the ones mentioned in rev. 

The 144k are the originals of eden restored, who will return with Christ to this earth after it went dark

to save many millions more believers who had to suffer trib.

• 4 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Earl said:

Hi Eve

I have been reading a few of your posts here and especially your last .The first trinity concept  associated with God,Son and Spirit is found in the NT.After that it has been debated ever since.A verse there states there are 3 that bare witness --- and the 3 are 1.You state there is 1 who is 3, above.Is that an oversight because it changes the meaning of your description of the trinity vs the NT.It may to some seem like semantics but it changes the definition don't you think?Also, when we speak of a trinity we have a least a tri unity association of Deities involved.Yes by extension literally and spiritually and we actually are sons of God but not yet  full spirit beings,as we speak here we remain mortals, we are not Deity for we are not for one reason omnipresent beings ,"God created man" and we are never  able  to create in ourselves one equal to God for if so there will be gods to share all the characteristics and nature of any of the 3 paradise beings.God was here first (by  no qualification ),he has that exclusive title,the first and only.As well as his  first Son who also has that title.Therefore I cannot see how humans can be incorporated into a trinity of Deity beings for we are not God or the Son,only great grandsons,or the Spirit.We must qualify our selves in faith to at least become other than mortals.Your clarification will be helpful?

hi earl

He and His feminine Spirit are God…

All the originals of eden, sons and daughters, are sons and daughters…

eden is in the other world…

this earth is part of Death, the sin realm after the fall… 

the sons and daughters are paradise beings and will be restored at the Change to our original nature, deity, which is the birthright stolen by the enemy, by which the enemy realm who adam went to work for, create the current ape bodies imprisoning us… 

none of this makes the sons and daughters to be God, our mother and father. 

Edited by e v e

• 9 months later...
On 2/9/2020 at 9:17 PM, brotherofJared said:

As I understand it, his spirit and the Holy spirit are not the same thing. Spirit is both genders in hebrew, neuter in Greek and masculine in Latin.  But that is the nature of the word, not necessarily descriptive of the person.  Wisdom is also a feminine word. And has been identified by some as being another name for the Holy Spirit. Margaret Barker is one who makes this observation. I dont believe we know what the early Christian's understood it to mean. I would not go do far as o say that The Father and the Holy Spirit are the parents of Christ (thus making the nucleus  of a family.

I believe we.see.them all.as members of the same family; a family of which we are also members.

There is a contra-distinction between the spirit of God and the holy spirit.  The spirit of is God's power in action manifested through the seven spirits of God. That's what keeps the universe in time and order for example. The holy spirit is the comforter, counselor and advocate that's promised to believers.

Edited by Muckah

On 2/16/2020 at 2:49 PM, brotherofJared said:

None of the versions u offered even remotely make this suggestion. Watchers are not even defined as fallen Angel's (they were, but not in the way that the world imagines that they were. They were humans, not much different than u or me. Are we not all fallen?

They did not invade Eden. Watchers didnt appear until AFTER the fall. Nothing was stolen. Instead, attributes of Eden were given, gifts that every person has some attribute of, some of faith (Eve's nature), some knowledge, some of healing, some.of tongues, some of the interpretations of tongues, all gifts of the spirit, all attributes of Eden.

Watchers are the disembodied spirit of fallen angels.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 9:51 PM, Muckah said:

There is a contra-distinction between the spirit of God and the holy spirit.  The spirit of is God's power in action manifested through the seven spirits of God. That's what keeps the universe in time and order for example. The holy spirit is the comforter, counselor and advocate that's promised to believers.

our comforter, yes…

our mother 

• 6 months later...
On 2/9/2020 at 6:17 PM, e v e said:

In the early church many understood His Spirit to be feminine...what I understand as well..

That Christ [Michael] is God, His spirit is God, and the son is Adam: He having fallen and descended from deity... becoming mortal.  Adam will lead all the sons soon back to heaven, as represent of all His souls (sons and daughters) - the 144k  - all of us going Home soon. 

I *think lds view the fall as positive. I view it as negative. 

The op though is about that you can see in those two our parents, a family Christ and his girl, and then His sons the 144k, male and female, in their image. It will be very pretty soon, mystery babylon being gone, and all His souls coming to Him to heaven. 

I was wrong to say that Adam will lead anyone out of here...because I understand that adam works for the fallen pantheon and is anti-144k. I'm sorry I said that.

I was learning still and I didnt understand anything at all....

man what an awful series of posts I wrote..

I'm so sorry... though some things are fine here what I said...

I feel overall I didn't really listen to the posters who responded to me..

and for that I do apologize

that instead i went off topic into obscure things...

all that matters really is to meet Him... and

stay in Him and go Home.

• 5 months later...

He, His Feminine Spirit, and Christ are of the same nature = deity. His Spirit and Christ as the Hands of God

and the sons and daughters who fell and will be restored soon are represented by Christ

and are God's actual family...

I'm saying this in case I did not express it well before...

I would enjoy to discuss this with the @prisonchaplain if he is still on the forums...

Each of them is a Being...what they share is the same type of Eden nature and body of Paradise..

whereas the satanic realm entities formed a different type of nature, of this current earth,

and a different type of body which is flesh.

Edited by e v e

Does God have a feminine side or aspect or nature? I don't know. He chose to reveal himself as Father. Jesus, as His Son. The Spirit may not express maleness, but I believe He is the correct pronoun.

Trinitarians believe that these three are one in essence. LDS theology is that the three are united in purpose. I'm not sure how much more I can add.

I will say that The Shack mostly helps people consider God, even though are know there are some Christians who are offended by the film's depiction of God as an African American women, a Jewish young man, and an Asian young woman. 

1 hour ago, prisonchaplain said:

Does God have a feminine side or aspect or nature? I don't know. He chose to reveal himself as Father. Jesus, as His Son. The Spirit may not express maleness, but I believe He is the correct pronoun.

Trinitarians believe that these three are one in essence. LDS theology is that the three are united in purpose. I'm not sure how much more I can add.

I will say that The Shack mostly helps people consider God, even though are know there are some Christians who are offended by the film's depiction of God as an African American women, a Jewish young man, and an Asian young woman. 

thank you for writing back. 

I believe that they have the same nature and they are God.... 

both versions, you mentioned ... the lds one and the other, seem different than that. 

the 144k going to rapture soon will receive His nature, their glorious body made by God and will rule paradise with Christ...  and in that group will be all sorts of sweet souls. Maybe that's what the Shack is trying to say?  (I have not visited it,  so I do not know their intentions.)

Edited by e v e
typo

God created us male and female. He created us in His image. So, while it is appropriate to use male pronouns, God is more than male, more than female. We all lay equal claim to being image bearers.

The doctrine of the rapture may introduce some differences of opinion. Nevertheless, I suspect that most on this site agree that the return of Jesus is imminent. That is, we must live our lives as if the Master could return at any time.

We have varying opinions about leadership and human politics. However, the ultimate answers lie with God, with the gospel, and with laser focus on the Master's will and way. 

Edited by prisonchaplain

On 10/4/2023 at 8:14 PM, prisonchaplain said:

God created us male and female. He created us in His image. So, while it is appropriate to use male pronouns, God is more than male, more than female. We all lay equal claim to being image bearers.

The doctrine of the rapture may introduce some differences of opinion. Nevertheless, I suspect that most on this site agree that the return of Jesus is imminent. That is, we must live our lives as if the Master could return at any time.

We have varying opinions about leadership and human politics. However, the ultimate answers lie with God, with the gospel, and with laser focus on the Master's will and way. 

i guess leadership and politics of this earth will not matter...

and will pass 

... this earth will pass. 

i pray it be any day now. 

i don't know much these days... all i have is my experiences He gave me in the other reality... and I must hold to that ... and what He shows me. 

here is what I understand....

that the 144k are souls and attributes of Him... to be restored ver soon ... and are the Sons who rule with Christ ... and these mostly do not come out of pastors or elders... nor out of leaderships on this earth. And after restoration to our Deity, all his 144k sons and daughters return here to witness to the left behind during tribulation which starts any day now. 

In heaven mostly my experiences were personal ... the last time was but a month ago. i don't follow kjv or modern christianity nor belong to any group so I can only comment my own experience with God or what He says to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm choosing not to get into the weeds of a discussion about whether this is a pre/mid/post-tribulation rapture--especially on an LDS site. Instead, I'm broadly suggesting that Jesus will return at any time. It could happen 2033-43, but it could also happen tonight, tomorrow, this week, this month, this year. Imminent meaning soon and without warning. The broad warnings of Matthew 24 are already happening. Our role is to be ready--now.

My own pastor offered great advice: Be ready for Jesus to return today, but plan to live a long healthy life. Ready but well prepared.

Edited by prisonchaplain

On 10/17/2023 at 9:18 PM, prisonchaplain said:

I would argue that everything that has to happen has happened--which is why we must be ready. Luke 12:40: Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not. 

I have been somewhat concerned as of late – especially concerning Israel and the divisions of violence that is taking place, not just on a world scale in far away places but things close to where I live and close places I thought somewhat resistant to such things.  One thing that has puzzled me is that throughout the history of Christianity, even in the days of the Apostles, the notion to be ready for the return of the Messiah has always been a prevalent teaching and belief.

I agree that these are the last days as per prophesy.  What I do not know is how close is the time.  You have seen some of my posts.  I agree that it could be soon – perhaps within a year or a few years.  I would argue (not and contentious argument but more impression) that there are still some very important things to take place, otherwise the return of the Messiah would have already taken place.

I have been seeking understanding as of late.  More specifically concerning Israel and what actions I should take or at least how I ought to respond.  Before I proceed with my post upon this matter, I would call attention to Joseph before Pharoah in Egypt when he interpreted the dreams of Pharoah.  Joseph said in essence the two dreams of Pharoah were one but that the dreams were given differently for two reasons or witnesses so that Pharoah would know it was from G-d and that what was prophesied would “soon” come to pass.

Yesterday I was discussing my impressions with a person of somewhat authority, and I told him that my impressions was to be patient, calm and to watch and observe what miracles the L-rd would perform (especially in my life and place).  This person responded in telling me of a personal experience of his this last weekend as he was called upon to give a person a LDS Priesthood blessing.  He spoke of the spirit providing the same impressions during the blessing (which in the LDS community is given with anointing and the laying on of hands).

I am impressed that the return of the Messiah is close and that we ought to be calm and patient to wait up the L-rd and watch what great works (miracles) will be among his covenant children as the world is prepared for his return.   I am impressed that if this is important to you (or others posting) that you will have more than my witness.

The Traveler

Concerning signs, wonders, miracles, and other manifestations of God prior to the return of Jesus, a phrase I've come upon recently is, "LORD, I'm not greedy--just needy." So, yes, @Traveler, I am eager for every witness the Almighty brings. 

Edited by prisonchaplain