The trinity = the family

e v e

19 minutes ago, e v e said:

Related to seven  lamps/lampstand? Just remembered the lamps and the 10 maidens forgetting to light theirs..and also Exodus  25.

Flame or fire represents spirit or some aspect of the spirit in our lifes. Your references to scripture are way too vague. Might as well say that it's in the Bible somewhere.

7 minutes ago, brotherofJared said:

Flame or fire represents spirit or some aspect of the spirit in our lifes. Your references to scripture are way too vague. Might as well say that it's in the Bible somewhere.

True.. but what am I to do, start another thread? I'm still recovering from this one : )

Edited by e v e

14 minutes ago, e v e said:

True.. but what am I to do, start another thread? I'm still recovering from this one : )

start one if you want to discuss it, but when it comes to interpreting symbolism it's mostly speculation. Joseph Smith helped a lot but he didn't reveal everything so, for the most part, we still speculate.

3 minutes ago, brotherofJared said:

start one if you want to discuss it, but when it comes to interpreting symbolism it's mostly speculation. Joseph Smith helped a lot but he didn't reveal everything so, for the most part, we still speculate.

Okay. What kind of help did he need? I don't mind by the way the scrying stuff JS did. The reason may sound weird, but I will tell it if you want. It's something He showed me (not about JS but about certain things in general).

Edited by e v e

1 minute ago, e v e said:

Okay. What kind of help did he need? I don't mind by the way the scrying stuff JS did. The reason may sound weird, but I will tell it if you want. It's something He showed me (not about JS but about certain things in general).

God's help. He asked and got answers and recorded those answers. They have helped a lot when it comes to understanding revelations. 

On 2/9/2020 at 6:28 PM, e v e said:

The trinity = the family. 

Any thoughts? 

Several near death experiencers were left with that very strong impression.

Their take on the whole plan of God after seeing several invisible dimensions of space and time is that we are indeed a family.  

I just sent you a quotation on this from near death experiencer  Christian Andreason that is exceptionally heavy!

On 2/9/2020 at 6:55 PM, NeedleinA said:

Yes.
The trinity ≠ the family.

One near death experiencer stated that there were fourteen Elohim..... the Seven Spirits of God but they are twins.......  one male and one female.

Another near death experiencer seemed to be shown that each and every human being has a part of one of these fourteen Elohim within them?????

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

On 2/9/2020 at 6:57 PM, Jane_Doe said:
A little background here:
The classical "Trinity", as outlined by the Athanasian Creed, states that the Father, Son, and Spirit are 3 different persons in 1 God,.  They are one through a shared substance.
The LDS Christian view is a little different: the Father, Son, and Spirit are 3 different persons in 1 God.  They are one through unity.   One truth, one goodness, one way, one glory, one family, etc.  

So yes, LDS Christians will agree that the Father and Son, and Spirit are a family, but it's a more complex family with as are all of us as the Father's children.  

Wow!!!!

This is an extremely important topic because near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley was shown that we humans need to know what we really are deep down.... before we can become inspired to really positively transform this world.  

3 hours ago, DennisTate said:

One near death experiencer stated that there were fourteen Elohim..... the Seven Spirits of God but they are twins.......  one male and one female.

Another near death experiencer seemed to be shown that each and every human being has a part of one of these fourteen Elohim within them?????

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

I understand adam betrayed God and the fall was very bad. 

Edited by e v e

4 hours ago, DennisTate said:

Wow!!!!

This is an extremely important topic because near death experiencer Dannion Brinkley was shown that we humans need to know what we really are deep down.... before we can become inspired to really positively transform this world.  

This is my fault... when I talked to you on a thread the other day , i thought  your beliefs  to be messianic or lds mixed with messianic? So through my own fault I wasn’t clear about my reaction to those videos... that there are two realms and much of the near death stuff is not related to God’s realm. 

Edited by e v e

4 hours ago, DennisTate said:

i don’t know. :(

what they saw seems as something from the hieroglyphs... 

Adam betrayed God by falling to the enemy and helping create this material matrix. ... not all shown is a positive thing. 

Edited by e v e

44 minutes ago, e v e said:

i don’t know. :(

what they saw seems as something from the hieroglyphs... 

Adam betrayed God by falling to the enemy and helping create this material matrix. ... not all shown is a positive thing. 

Over the short term the level of trouble that we got the Word - Logos into is shocking!  But for the long term we have set up the Messiah with astonishingly valuable footage that can be used as the kingdom of God is expanded and expanded and expanded and expanded into every nook and cranny of the universe - Multiverse.  

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

53 minutes ago, e v e said:

This is my fault... when I talked to you on a thread the other day , i thought  your beliefs  to be messianic or lds mixed with messianic? So through my own fault I wasn’t clear about my reaction to those videos... that there are two realms and much of the near death stuff is not related to God’s realm. 

I am a Messianic Gentile who has seriously considered becoming LDS but when I likely soon move to Ontario I feel that I must contact a Jewish synagogue first because millions of people are all set up to become Latter day Saints...... but few Christians or Messianic Gentiles can fit in in a Synagogue.... .so it is like becoming something of an Ambassador between Christians and Jews is perhaps my primary calling in life.... and I have to put that first.

I haven't technically belonged to a church since 1991 and I do miss being part of a church but.......

I have to follow the Holy Spirit and some of us have unusual callings in life.  

1 hour ago, e v e said:

I understand adam betrayed God and the fall was very bad. 

True... we do have to understand the seriousness of the fall of Adam.....

have you ever read The Book of Adam and Eve?

Whoever wrote it and whenever it was written, (apparently it was preserved into our time period in the Ethiopian Coptic language)..... it is brilliantly done.

Chapter XIV - The earliest prophesy of the coming of Christ.

1 Then Adam said to God: "O Lord, take You my soul, and let me not see this gloom any more; or remove me to some place where there is no darkness." 2 But God the Lord said to Adam, "Indeed I say to you, this darkness will pass from you, every day I have determined for you, until the fulfillment of My covenant; when I will save you and bring you back again into the garden, into the house of light you long for, in which there is no darkness*. I will bring you to it -- in the kingdom of heaven." 3 Again said God to Adam, "All this misery that you have been made to take on yourself because of your transgression, will not free you from the hand of Satan, and will not save you. 4 But I will. When I shall come down from heaven, and shall become flesh of your descendants, and take on Myself the infirmity from which you suffer, then the darkness that covered you in this cave shall cover Me in the grave, when I am in the flesh of your descendants. 5 And I, who am without years, shall be subject to the reckoning of years, of times, of months, and of days, and I shall be reckoned as one of the sons of men, in order to save you." 6 And God ceased to commune with Adam. * Reference: John 12:46

Chapter XV - Adam and Eve grieve over the suffering of God to save them from their sins.

1 Then Adam and Eve cried and sorrowed by reason of God's word to them, that they should not return to the garden until the fulfillment of the days decreed on them; but mostly because God had told them that He should suffer for their salvation.

Chapter XVI - The first sunrise. Adam and Eve think it is a fire coming to burn them.

1 hour ago, DennisTate said:

I am a Messianic Gentile who has seriously considered becoming LDS but when I likely soon move to Ontario I feel that I must contact a Jewish synagogue first because millions of people are all set up to become Latter day Saints...... but few Christians or Messianic Gentiles can fit in in a Synagogue.... .so it is like becoming something of an Ambassador between Christians and Jews is perhaps my primary calling in life.... and I have to put that first.

I haven't technically belonged to a church since 1991 and I do miss being part of a church but.......

I have to follow the Holy Spirit and some of us have unusual callings in life.  

Please you be careful making major changes all at once. I can't say anything as advice, as to what you should do, because I would have to feel the words. Can you wait a little bit more ?  I would not label you so quickly. I'd not know what to do with "messianic gentile'. To me that sounds a bit strange.

Edited by e v e

41 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

True... we do have to understand the seriousness of the fall of Adam.....

have you ever read The Book of Adam and Eve?

Whoever wrote it and whenever it was written, (apparently it was preserved into our time period in the Ethiopian Coptic language)..... it is brilliantly done.

I read it on sacred texts, soon after I met Him.... if the same book you quoted is the one I am thinking of; mostly the first half is what I read. I didn't go to check and see just now if we are talking about the same text, but I think so. Yes. It's very true and sad, because at the fall Adam and Eve were separated from their Original being - their true nature and deity - and separated from Him; this was very painful and horrible. Imagine being the most gorgeous Son of Him and having to come to enter this type of material realm we have now how awful the shift from one to another. For me what I liked about the text was that a genuine soul understood something of the situation and wrote true as he could. The same for the book of Henoch, which describes the millions and millions of miles away from Heaven we are, Heaven being the original earth. 

1 hour ago, DennisTate said:

Over the short term the level of trouble that we got the Word - Logos into is shocking!  But for the long term we have set up the Messiah with astonishingly valuable footage that can be used as the kingdom of God is expanded and expanded and expanded and expanded into every nook and cranny of the universe - Multiverse.  

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

I get nervous if too many undefined unclear topics go at one time. From my understanding, though not all here agree, the thread is about the trinity and who are in the trinity, as a family. So I feel a bit uncomfortable to reply to other topics.

Edited by e v e

29 minutes ago, e v e said:

Please you be careful making major changes all at once. I can't say anything as advice, as to what you should do, because I would have to feel the words. Can you wait a little bit more ?  I would not label you so quickly. I'd not know what to do with "messianic gentile'. To me that sounds a bit strange.

I am a former member of the Worldwide Church of God which doesn't exactly fit the description, Messianic Jewish, so Messianic Gentile, is the closest that I can guess at this time.  

I went far away from the WWCG on the question of Soul Sleep though so 1990 was truly a new beginning for me and I no longer fit in so easily in any church unless they take near death experience accounts seriously.... which is why the Latter day Saints have really caught my attention and they  are making me think that I might at least be able to attend regularly with them once I am closer to a local ward.  (I am an hour and a half drive away from the closest LDS ward right now).  

8 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

I am a former member of the Worldwide Church of God which doesn't exactly fit the description, Messianic Jewish, so Messianic Gentile, is the closest that I can guess at this time.  

I went far away from the WWCG on the question of Soul Sleep though so 1990 was truly a new beginning for me and I no longer fit in so easily in any church unless they take near death experience accounts seriously.... which is why the Latter day Saints have really caught my attention and they  are making me think that I might at least be able to attend regularly with them once I am closer to a local ward.  (I am an hour and a half drive away from the closest LDS ward right now).  

Understanding dreams and visions is very tricky. : ( 

often one can be mesmerized by feeling special because of that, adding to any falsity. 99% of the time, or more, it is false...the enemy realm showing its version.
I would be careful.  In fact, most cases I see on line are delusional.

Edited by e v e

14 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

I did not know that lds pay attention paid to nde? But the whole topic is so polluted and so easily hijacked... and most of the examples are not from God. Of course the most gorgeous thing is that He will talk to us and help us... but remember the other realm tries to jump in and whisper its advice as well. It's best I think to just stay with Him and stick to innocent topics all we can.

Edited by e v e

2 minutes ago, e v e said:

I did not know that lds pay attention paid to nde? But the whole topic is so polluted and so easily hijacked... and most of the examples are not from God. Of course the most gorgeous thing is that He will talk to us and help us... but remember the other realm tries to jump in and whisper its advice as well. It's best I think to just stay with Him and stick to innocent topics all we can.

Good points... .but I prayed and volunteered for something difficult thirty years ago and I feel a sense of responsibility to at least try my best to attempt to finish what I started...... but I depend totally on Messiah Yeshua - Jesus to make something of value out of the mess that I got myself into.  

10 minutes ago, e v e said:

Understanding dreams and visions is very tricky. : ( 

often one can be mesmerized by feeling special because of that, adding to any falsity. 99% of the time, or more, it is false...the enemy realm showing its version.
I would be careful.  In fact, most cases I see on line are delusional.

I almost never remember a dream but I had one back in 2001 while I was in Ecuador that I can still recount.  Do you know if there is a special forum here where I could tell that dream to see if anybody here can make sense out of it?