The trinity = the family

e v e

On 2/23/2020 at 7:55 PM, Earl said:

Hi Eve,

Ill address the Trinity question in another way ,simplified sorta way.

Do the  three Trinity personalities  God ,Son,Spirit have conscious awareness of each other actualizing themselves as a single Deity-God or Is God a single consciousness actualized as  a Father,Son and Spirit Deity Trinity personalities?

"His souls have the most gorgeous glorified bodies"Are His souls one time human  who thereafter obtained a suitable  or presented with another type or modified from their original carbon based type?I'm asking what are you calling glorified?Is the glorified bodies carbon modified or of a unknown substance?Are they material, semi material or as Paul states ," a greater substance"?Just curious since you stated you met God but did not say where this happened if that's not too personal question.

i don’t know that i replied well so I will try. 

God and His spirit and Son are beings. 

Grin... no not carbon based. 

carbon based being a bit substandard by comparison. :)

I need to ponder how to reply to the first part. 

On 3/1/2020 at 7:52 PM, Jane_Doe said:

LDS Christinas don't view the unity that is the Godhead as "just an organization".  It's very... off base when you put it that way, and hoesntly it kind of feels offensive.  That unity is HUGE.

yes but His feminine spirit is part of the godhead. God’s very core of love. She is the only holy spirit there is.

Edited by e v e

3 hours ago, Jane_Doe said:

I acknowledge your beliefs there, but it's not part of my beliefs or LDS Christian teachings. 

okay. It’s why i stay on the christian beliefs section since i’m not lds. 

Edited by e v e
clarify

• 1 month later...
On 2/9/2020 at 7:45 PM, prisonchaplain said:

1. I suspect that there is a certain amount of validity to this. Within the Pentecostal/Charismatic movement we speak of the Spirit in ways that probably seem feminine. The Spirit comforts, brings peace, allows us to sense God's presence, fills us, etc. In many ways these could be seen as "mothering." Another aside is that we have a Korean-originated religious sect in our area--the World Mission Society Church of God. It teaches that the founding pastor was the return of Christ, and that his alleged wife is Mother God.

2. Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Michael is Jesus, and that he was/is "a god," but not Jehovah--not GOD. They also teach that the 144K are Jehovah's chosen, amongst the Witnesses, who will reign with Jehovah in heaven, with the rest serving him on a reborn paradise-like earth.

The above is meant to show that other religious sects seem to share bits and pieces of what e v e is espousing.

thank you prisonchaplain for this. I don't know i I gave you a proper thanks originally.  Michael is not Jesus, but is the 144k sons...

I can expand up on that if you were interested. So the 144k themselves are Michael. They are sons and daughters but the sons being the legal representatives are the ones mentioned in rev. 

The 144k are the originals of eden restored, who will return with Christ to this earth after it went dark

to save many millions more believers who had to suffer trib.

• 4 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 11:52 PM, Earl said:

Hi Eve

I have been reading a few of your posts here and especially your last .The first trinity concept  associated with God,Son and Spirit is found in the NT.After that it has been debated ever since.A verse there states there are 3 that bare witness --- and the 3 are 1.You state there is 1 who is 3, above.Is that an oversight because it changes the meaning of your description of the trinity vs the NT.It may to some seem like semantics but it changes the definition don't you think?Also, when we speak of a trinity we have a least a tri unity association of Deities involved.Yes by extension literally and spiritually and we actually are sons of God but not yet  full spirit beings,as we speak here we remain mortals, we are not Deity for we are not for one reason omnipresent beings ,"God created man" and we are never  able  to create in ourselves one equal to God for if so there will be gods to share all the characteristics and nature of any of the 3 paradise beings.God was here first (by  no qualification ),he has that exclusive title,the first and only.As well as his  first Son who also has that title.Therefore I cannot see how humans can be incorporated into a trinity of Deity beings for we are not God or the Son,only great grandsons,or the Spirit.We must qualify our selves in faith to at least become other than mortals.Your clarification will be helpful?

hi earl

He and His feminine Spirit are God…

All the originals of eden, sons and daughters, are sons and daughters…

eden is in the other world…

this earth is part of Death, the sin realm after the fall… 

the sons and daughters are paradise beings and will be restored at the Change to our original nature, deity, which is the birthright stolen by the enemy, by which the enemy realm who adam went to work for, create the current ape bodies imprisoning us… 

none of this makes the sons and daughters to be God, our mother and father. 

Edited by e v e

• 9 months later...
On 2/9/2020 at 9:17 PM, brotherofJared said:

As I understand it, his spirit and the Holy spirit are not the same thing. Spirit is both genders in hebrew, neuter in Greek and masculine in Latin.  But that is the nature of the word, not necessarily descriptive of the person.  Wisdom is also a feminine word. And has been identified by some as being another name for the Holy Spirit. Margaret Barker is one who makes this observation. I dont believe we know what the early Christian's understood it to mean. I would not go do far as o say that The Father and the Holy Spirit are the parents of Christ (thus making the nucleus  of a family.

I believe we.see.them all.as members of the same family; a family of which we are also members.

There is a contra-distinction between the spirit of God and the holy spirit.  The spirit of is God's power in action manifested through the seven spirits of God. That's what keeps the universe in time and order for example. The holy spirit is the comforter, counselor and advocate that's promised to believers.

Edited by Muckah

On 2/16/2020 at 2:49 PM, brotherofJared said:

None of the versions u offered even remotely make this suggestion. Watchers are not even defined as fallen Angel's (they were, but not in the way that the world imagines that they were. They were humans, not much different than u or me. Are we not all fallen?

They did not invade Eden. Watchers didnt appear until AFTER the fall. Nothing was stolen. Instead, attributes of Eden were given, gifts that every person has some attribute of, some of faith (Eve's nature), some knowledge, some of healing, some.of tongues, some of the interpretations of tongues, all gifts of the spirit, all attributes of Eden.

Watchers are the disembodied spirit of fallen angels.

On 2/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, brotherofJared said:

Dreams and visions are often for the person who received it and for no one else.

I've said the same thing in the past.  That's something Pentecostals need to understand.

• 1 month later...
On 7/18/2022 at 9:51 PM, Muckah said:

There is a contra-distinction between the spirit of God and the holy spirit.  The spirit of is God's power in action manifested through the seven spirits of God. That's what keeps the universe in time and order for example. The holy spirit is the comforter, counselor and advocate that's promised to believers.

our comforter, yes…

our mother