I just got my results from ancestry.com and found out that I'm 50% Lutheran. :) Actually, my grandparents on my father's side are Lutheran, as are several of my aunts/uncles. To this day I am convinced that I would not be where I am with God were it not for grandma's prayers. God bless you and welcome to the site!

9 minutes ago, Vort said:

...wait a minute...

*I'm* not mirkwood! That means that MormonGator thinks *I'm* cool!

Unless you are just Mirkwood's sockpuppet.  I've heard all of the moderators have sockpuppets/alternate avatars that they use to stir the pot around here whenever they think things are getting to slow.

6 minutes ago, Scott said:

Unless you are just Mirkwood's sockpuppet.  I've heard all of the moderators have sockpuppets/alternate avatars that they use to stir the pot around here whenever they think things are getting to slow.

Shot down at my peak. Bummer.

12 hours ago, prisonchaplain said:

I just got my results from ancestry.com and found out that I'm 50% Lutheran. :) Actually, my grandparents on my father's side are Lutheran, as are several of my aunts/uncles. To this day I am convinced that I would not be where I am with God were it not for grandma's prayers. God bless you and welcome to the site!

Nice! I did the Ancestry research on my family, mostly English, Scottish, and a few from Germany. A mixed bag of denominations...mostly Church of England, but also some Lutherans, Puritans, Baptists, and Church of Scotland.