Lori Vallow Daybell arrested!

carlimac

1 minute ago, carlimac said:

I watched these today, too. It’s certainly creepy and the makings of a mystery novel.  And the body count...😱. I pray those kids aren’t part of it. 

I don't see any realistic scenario where they aren't. Of course, I thought the same thing about Elizabeth Smart, and literally thanked God when I was wrong. I hope the same happens here. But I'm not holding my breath.

16 hours ago, Vort said:

I don't see any realistic scenario where they aren't. Of course, I thought the same thing about Elizabeth Smart, and literally thanked God when I was wrong. I hope the same happens here. But I'm not holding my breath.

The news are now talking about rangers waiting for the snow to melt to "find clues to Tylee's disappearance".  For some reason, it entered my brain as "to find Tylee's body".  I had to reprimand myself.  We can't think like that.  We must cling to hope.

JSMatthew 1

22 For in those days there shall also arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, insomuch, that, if possible, they shall deceive the very elect, who are the elect according to the covenant.

23 Behold, I speak these things unto you for the elect’s sake; and you also shall hear of wars, and rumors of wars; see that ye be not troubled, for all I have told you must come to pass; but the end is not yet.

24 Behold, I have told you before;

25 Wherefore, if they shall say unto you: Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: Behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not;

26 For as the light of the morning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, and covereth the whole earth, so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be.

27 And now I show unto you a parable. Behold, wheresoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together; so likewise shall mine elect be gathered from the four quarters of the earth.

Mark 13

22 For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

• 3 months later...