Uncertainity about COVID-19 vs. General Conference talks

NeedleinA

As we, and the rest of the world, face many uncertainties related to COVID-19 I particularly found comfort in the following comments provided to us during General Conference:

When we have conquered it (COVID-19) — and we will — may we be equally committed to freeing the world from the virus of hunger and freeing neighborhoods and nations from the virus of poverty,”

When these temporary COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, please schedule regular time to worship and serve in the temple"

When vs. If.

Elder Uchtdorf said... something to investigators of the Church to come visit with us in our homes once COVID has passed. My notes were sloppy at this point, I'm sure someone else can provide the exact quote later once the transcripts actually come out.

Either way...I definitely found peace from the talks given in General Conference.

Edited by NeedleinA

Another one on the Church's website:  The World Will Win the War on COVID-19, President Ballard Says

ttttt.jpg.9bf9d4f89a3d740f5fe01f8fbb723192.jpg

The world coronavirus pandemic will not be different, he said during an interview March 24. “From the beginning of history there have been circumstances similar to this one. Somehow they got through them, and we are going to get through this one.”

The world will win this “war on the coronavirus,” said the 91-year-old Church leader.

Edited by NeedleinA