Rabbi Alon Anava comments on the COVID 19

DennisTate

But I think you will want to skip first to about the 1:25:00 minute mark and hear what Rabbi Anava is shown about an angel who yells "There is nobody

but H-m!!!!"

This is one astonishingly powerful message that both Jews as well as Christians can really learn something from and be inspired by.

Edited by DennisTate
spacing

• 2 weeks later...

This new video by Rabbi Alon Anava on the 

"The final war - What has been is what will be - The fall of the new world order"

will be of great interest to many Latter day Saints.  We have more in common than we might tend to imagine with our Jewish brethren.  

• 4 weeks later...

I deeply appreciate your allowing me to post all these videos by Rabbi Alon Anava to your forum.......  I recently got booted off ChristianForums   .com  for attempting to paraphrase another near death experiencer.  

I think that many of you will both see the potential humour... but also the potential off the scale benefits that this concept could well have for all Latter day Saints as well as for the nation of Israel...... 

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/my-two-somewhat-humorous-submissions-for-25-million-virgin-earth-challenge.371794/page-2#post-1071718790

My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge.

I have an update.... I am promoting a plan to get Latter day Saints and their supporters to lead the charge toward unity with the nation of Israel on some big projects like longevity......... and turning deserts green..... and beating COVID 19 and most of the world's major diseases........
For a number of reasons Latter day Saints seem to be the most well read Christians that I have ever fellowshipped with.....(and they also have exceptionally good senses of humour for us Christians who do tend to be stuffy).......... . (my guess is that because they have already read The Book of Mormon that is quite large.... they tend to also want to read The Book of Jasher, The Book of Enoch, The Book of Adam and Eve, The Roman Catholic Bible and even near death experience accounts that Mormons have a high level of respect for.

Latter day Saints and I plan to use humour...... to save the USA Constitution and USA petro-dollar...... and introduce nothing less than a Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems.... founded on the alternative theory of stabilization of the climate that fits nicely with Isaiah chapter thirty five..............

I think that the Christian Mafia who use fear religion are about to have themselves a significant problem......

Can you imagine a massive movement of Latter day Saints to do tours to Israel....... so young guys wearing white shirts and ties..... become a fixture all over the nation of Israel.... (and Israel tends to be pretty warm for most of the year)...... and they are super polite......... they are amazingly well read..... and they they are asking the Rabbi's really, really, really, really good questions... because they have already listened to lecture after lecture after lecture after lecture after lecture by near death experiencer and form Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava........... that most Christians can't handle.................................. because they are no where nearly so well read as Mormons tend to be!

Under these circumstances with the Israeli tourism industry .... (and the entire world economy ).... in shambles...... an invasion of Latter day Saint tourists will I am sure be greatly welcomed in Israel.......

Latter day Saint medical professionals and Israeli medical professionals can do something with this....... .and I believe that the death toll among Latter day Saints and Israelis can be dramatically reduced......

"The difference between Ebola and influenza is that inflammatory response" (Dr. Joseph Ahrens after the 5:50 mark in this video) :

In my opinion you Latter day Saints are uniquely prepared more than any other large Christian denomination to fulfill Ezekiel 37:

"Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:

And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand." (Ezekiel 37:16, 17)