Expelled, No Intelligence Allowed, (Ben Stein vs Richard Dawkins Ph. D.)

DennisTate

I saw that the discussion on this other film hadn't been commented on in eleven years so I assume that you probably would want me to begin a new thread rather than resurrect a zombie discussion???

Something very positive about this documentary, in my opinion, is that Richard Dawkins Ph. D. proves that he is really an Agnostic..... not actually an Atheist!

Here is a related discussion over on the LDS Gospel Discussion forum:

If a Latter day Saints documentary film production crew get going on a project related to this Chaim Henry Tejman M. D. or some of his students would be somebody who you might wish to interview.  I believe that Dr. Tejman deserves the "Origin of Life Reward" that has been offered that so far has not been given to anybody.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/gender/g1.htm

"Pulling and gravitation, which resemble basic feminine traits, are the dominant properties of the magnetic loop. Consequently, magnetic loops have a capacity for storing energy and act to maintain the structural integrity of the entire wave formation. The electronic/energetic loop consists of expanding properties that disperse energetic matter that “disappears” into space. This is synonymous with masculine characteristics." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/fund/fund3.htm

"The swirling and spinning motion creates circular formations. To finish
constructing the wave, the energetic matter must complete two semi-circular rounds. The figures are executed perpendicular to each other, and their energetic paths are in a state of superposition. The closed formation allows the energetic matter to move along closed energetic paths and maintain its energetic matter. It creates two internal swirls (vortices), which are neither identical nor symmetrical. In other words, the same type of energetic matter that moves along a common path that is shared by both swirls within a particular wave formation. Nevertheless, the swirls do not contain equal amounts of energy even in units with the same amount of space." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/fund/fund1.htm

"The prevalent and prevailing consensus points to four fundamental forces —
electromagnetism, gravitation, as well as strong and weak nuclear forces — but I
aver that there is only one force: energetic matter. The energetic matter
creates wave formations are expressed exclusively by the two principle behaviors
(forces) of pushing and pulling." (Dr. Chaim Tejman)

Guest Godless
29 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

Something very positive about this documentary, in my opinion, is that Richard Dawkins Ph. D. proves that he is really an Agnostic..... not actually an Atheist!

Not exactly an earth-shattering revelation, and not entirely an accurate one either. In The God Delusion, he concedes that the non-existence of God is unprovable. But then, so is the non-existence of unicorns, manticores, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He views the existence of God as being as unlikely as the other three, so while he can't know that he is correct, his worldview hinges on the assumption that he is. Hence, he's an atheist. In that same vein, any Christian (or other theist) who claims belief that God exists, but not perfect knowledge is, even on the most miniscule level, agnostic.

3 minutes ago, Godless said:

Not exactly an earth-shattering revelation, and not entirely an accurate one either. In The God Delusion, he concedes that the non-existence of God is unprovable. But then, so is the non-existence of unicorns, manticores, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster. He views the existence of God as being as unlikely as the other three, so while he can't know that he is correct, his worldview hinges on the assumption that he is. Hence, he's an atheist. In that same vein, any Christian (or other theist) who claims belief that God exists, but not perfect knowledge is, even on the most miniscule level, agnostic.

True......  this is not an earth shaking admission but it is a promising start due to the word "alien" being easily expanded from extra-terrestrial life to extra-DIMENSIONAL life forms!

The following account by a near death experiencer reminds me a great deal of chapter thirteen of 'Stephen Hawking's Universe" that is entitled The Anthropic Principle.  Dr. Hawking goes into an Agnostic or Atheistic explanation for the Cyclic Model of the Universe in that chapter.

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/exceptional/mellen-thomas-benedict.html#a05

At this point of my near-death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void.

I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time / the First Word / the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply, I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. That’s a mind-expanding thought, isn’t it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event that created the Universe. I saw during my life after death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations.

The ancients knew of this. They said God had periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and recreated other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and recreating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this.