Dubai temple

Guest Scott

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Wow!!!!

I hope that you can make some use of this basic idea?

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/scriptures/ot/isa/35?lang=eng

1 The wilderness and the asolitary place shall be bglad for cthem; and the ddesert shall rejoice, and eblossom as the rose.

6 Then shall the lame man leap as an ahart, and the tongue of the dumb bsing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7 And the aparched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the bhabitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

Can Muslims, Christians, Hindu's and Jews all unite around the fulfillment of an ancient Islamic prediction for the Last Hour?

Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

This obviously reminds me of Isaiah chapter 35 and..... .of an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate put forward by a New Mexico biologist and coach:

"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breathe, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere.. ."

"Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes...."
"Just take a look at any satellite picture of the earth showing heat and you will see that our deserts are the warmest spots on the planet by far. More heat is being generated by just one of the top four or five deserts than by all of our cities combined.... "

"The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave…."

"So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive…."

"Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…"
"We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell)."

In geographical terms, successive temple announcement are bringing us closer to a temple in Jerusalem

Rome temple announced October 2008 distance from Rome to Jerusalem 2322 km

Budapest Hungary temple announced April 2019, distance from Budapest to Jerusalem 2233 km

Dubai temple announced April 2020 distance from Dubai to Jerusalem 2089 km

Statistically speaking, the above figures also show that the rate at which temples are getting closer to Jerusalem is increasing.

Just an observation, that's all, with no conclusions or suggestions attached. These are the kinds of things that people notice when looking for reasons not to continue with the gardening work outside. I'm open to other excuses that anyone might be willing to suggest. 

20 hours ago, askandanswer said:

In geographical terms, successive temple announcement are bringing us closer to a temple in Jerusalem

Rome temple announced October 2008 distance from Rome to Jerusalem 2322 km

Budapest Hungary temple announced April 2019, distance from Budapest to Jerusalem 2233 km

Dubai temple announced April 2020 distance from Dubai to Jerusalem 2089 km

Statistically speaking, the above figures also show that the rate at which temples are getting closer to Jerusalem is increasing.

Just an observation, that's all, with no conclusions or suggestions attached. These are the kinds of things that people notice when looking for reasons not to continue with the gardening work outside. I'm open to other excuses that anyone might be willing to suggest. 

And let's not forget the temples being built as part of multi-purpose buildings. Perhaps one day we'll see one built on top of a desalination plant*.

*If it's after 10am and you haven't heard a good rumor yet then it's time to start one.

It's a very delightsome thing to think about. I for one have always been facinated with Eastern people's. I love their architecture, their prayers, their piety.

I'm sad when I see one of those few both in and out of our church who are dissapointed or angry. Some feel that it is wrong to build temples there, like they don't deserve it or something.

Guest Scott
9 minutes ago, Moonbeast32 said:

I'm sad when I see one of those few both in and out of our church who are dissapointed or angry. Some feel that it is wrong to build temples there, like they don't deserve it or something.

Who are you referring to?  Who is disappointed and angry (especially from our church)?