Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems founded on Isaiah 35.

DennisTate

New Mexico biologist and coach Carl Cantrell and I had some fun back in 2007 when we submitted for the Virgin Earth Challenge.

I loved Mr. Carl Cantrell's response to climate change that was firmly founded on Isaiah 35:

The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

... Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.  

And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

Global Warming II by Carl Cantrell

So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breath, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere, carried away by running surface water such as rain fall, is carried away to other areas by our winds, and diffuses down into the soil towards the earth's crust. All of this warms our planet increasing its average temperature.

Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes. This is very critical because warmer and dryer winds dry out other land areas faster decreasing the vegetation on those land areas. Less humidity in the air also reflects less sun light back out into space so that more sun light strikes the earth and more heat is generated.

The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave.

So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive.

Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds

This will do a number of things. First, it will increase the moisture in the desert soil so that it will develop water tables and water will begin to run in the streams. This water will increase the amount of vegetation in the area and decrease the amount of heat being generated by sun light cooling the watered area and all areas down wind of the watered area. As more available water evaporates, it will cool the air and reflect more sun light back out into space cooling the area even more. Cooler and more humid air will have less of a heating effect on areas down wind and will reflect more sun light back into space in those areas cooling areas we won't be watering yet. Cooler and more humid air will also have less of a warming effect on our seas and oceans.

Rain water running off of cooler soil will decrease the heating effect on our oceans and our planet crusts which will decrease catastrophic storm activities for other areas and seismic activity for the entire planet. Also, returning more ocean water to the surface and aquifers of our continents will lower the sea levels providing more usable land for us to farm and build on.

With cooler desert areas and increasing vegetation, less water will evaporate from our deserts increasing the amount of surface water even more and increasing the amount of vegetation and animal life by huge amounts because deserts currently take up more than 20% of our land surface. Populations will be able to spread out and there will be less competition for existing land areas.

This strategy has to be done in steps with the first step being to begin slowing the rate at which our global warming is increasing. We need to focus on that until we have brought it to a point to where the temperature is not increasing any more and is reasonably stable. While we are doing this, we need to come to a global consensus of just how cool we want to cool our planet down to. If we cool it down too much, we will begin to have devastatingly harsh winters in large populated areas and even cause an ice age to set in.

Then we begin cooling the planet down to a point which will be most beneficial for all countries or the planet as a whole. We need to gradually bring the temperature down because there may be a lag effect in which the planet will continue cooling after we stop increasing our efforts to cool it off more. We may even want to stop cooling the planet once or twice before we reach our targeted temperatures to see if there is a lag effect

We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time. (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell).

Israeli scientists and engineers have led the world in developing mega-scale desalination technology that can be used to deal with climate change in a manner that will actually work.  This article was written back in 2013 if I remember correctly and a lot of progress has been made since then.

https://genesisnanotech.wordpress.com/2015/03/13/megascale-desalination-the-worlds-largest-ro-desalination-plant-is-up-and-running-in-israel/

Megascale Desalination: The World’s Largest RO Desalination Plant is Up and Running in Israel

Worldwide, some 700 million people don’t have access to enough clean water. In 10 years the number is expected to explode to 1.8 billion. In many places, squeezing fresh water from the ocean might be the only viable way to increase the supply.

The new plant in Israel, called Sorek, was finished in late 2013 but is just now ramping up to its full capacity; it will produce 627,000 cubic meters of water daily, providing evidence that such large desalination facilities are practical. Indeed, desalinated seawater is now a mainstay of the Israeli water supply. Whereas in 2004 the country relied entirely on groundwater and rain, it now has four seawater desalination plants running; Sorek is the largest. Those plants account for 40 percent of Israel’s water supply. By 2016, when additional plants will be running, some 50 percent of the country’s water is expected to come from desalination.

I actually sent in submission number one and an online friend of mine who had read Carl's article sent it to me so that Carl and I could get into contact with each other and we collaborated on a second submission that focused on Carl's article.  I plead guilty.... Carl and I were both kind of sarcastic..... which of course was a major reason why we did not win a significant percentage of  the twenty five million!?

Sorry!!?

"My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge."

Anti-Armageddon Paradigm Shift Monetary Policy Theory The Introduction.

"Dr James Hansen, Director of NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies: "I think we have a very brief window of opportunity to deal with climate change ... no longer than a decade, at the most. This is why I am supporting the Virgin Earth Challenge as a judge " we must explore all means, both known and unknown, to help alleviate this crisis."

Dennis Tate
March 15, 2007

Sir Richard Branson
Virgin Earth Challenge
120 Campden Hill Road
London W8 7AR
United Kingdom

Dear Mr. Branson:

It is my firm belief that the number one technological device to reduce atmospheric greenhouse gases has already been invented. It is the tree.

What is desperately needed at this time is not necessarily a new mechanical device but instead a paradigm shift in economic theory regarding monetary policy. We require a readily understandable explanation on how leaders in business and government can direct not only millions, but actually trillions of dollars of investment into combating global warming.

One of the most effective practical methods that could be put into place in the least amount of time would be dozens of the largest possible desalinization plants all along the Mediterranean and Red Seas. Huge quantities of fresh water could be dripped onto the Sinai and Sahara deserts and voila, well chosen species of newly planted fast growing trees could soon change the color of these relatively desolate areas, significantly reduce atmospheric CO2, positively affect local weather patterns and at the same time significantly counterbalance the increases in worldwide ocean levels as the polar ice caps melt. This will buy us some extra time and thus expand the "very brief window of opportunity to deal with climate change."

So who is going to finance the construction of all these massive installations not to mention the planting of all those seedling trees?

I believe that it is possible for you to do this yourself Mr. Branson. You have already created a Virgin currency unit/coupon which has astonishing long term potential. My wife Maria Jose just returned from a two week trip to the British VIRGIN Islands. It is theoretically possible to link your Virgin coupon with the national currency of a small nation and you could soon be playing around in macro-economics. Considering the volume of business being done through your Virgin Group I would submit that you already are.

Pope Benedict XVI may be in an even stronger position than you Mr. Branson to transform the world economy virtually overnight through the introduction of a new Vatican Currency Unit that could be linked with each and every national currency where the Vatican State is free to do business.

I plan to elaborate in great detail on these two major alternatives in a later writing but I felt that you and your staff should now see the simple explanation that I wrote up for applying this theory within a micro-economy to greatly reduce unemployment. Although combating global warming would seem to be a conflicting goal to job creation, there need be no dissonance when we all have a better grasp of the big picture.

I ran as an independent for the office of MLA in the most recent Nova Scotia provincial election.

Dennis Tate primary campaign writing for June 13/06 election
http://www.bankingsystemflaws.blogspot.com/

I was responding to:

http://www.virginearth.com/

"Today, Sir Richard Branson and Al Gore announced
the setting up of a new Global science and technology
prize The Virgin Earth Challenge in the belief that
history has shown that prizes of this nature encourage technological advancements for the good of mankind.
The Virgin Earth Challenge will award $25 million to
the individual or group who are able to demonstrate
a commercially viable design which will result in the
net removal of anthropogenic, atmospheric greenhouse
gases each year for at least ten years without
countervailing harmful effects. This removal must
have long term effects and contribute materially to
the stability of the Earths climate."
Edited by DennisTate
html code...

So how does this relate to a Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems you ask?

"Muslims Jews Christians Hindus mutual respect group"
September 1, 2018:

Can Muslims, Christians, Hindu's and Jews all unite around the fulfillment of an ancient Islamic prediction for the Last Hour?

Book 005, Number 2208:
"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (way peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour will not come before wealth becomes abundant and overflowing, so much so that a man takes Zakat out of his property and cannot find anyone to accept it from him and till the land of Arabia becomes meadows and rivers."
SAHIH MUSLIM, BOOK 25: The Book on General Behaviour (Kitab Al-Adab)

This obviously reminds me of Isaiah chapter 35 and..... .of an alternative theory on stabilization of the climate put forward by a New Mexico biologist and coach:

"So how is our problem of continental drying causing global warming? It all has to do with vegetation and sunlight. When sun light hits a plant, it causes a process which we call photosynthesis where the energy from the sun light creates oxygen for us to breathe, water for us to drink, and is stored as sugar for plants and animals to use. When the same sun light hits the soil, all of its energy turns into heat and is radiated back into the atmosphere.. ."
"Therefore, the less vegetation you have on the planet, the more sunlight is being turned into heat and the warmer the planet becomes...."
"Just take a look at any satellite picture of the earth showing heat and you will see that our deserts are the warmest spots on the planet by far. More heat is being generated by just one of the top four or five deserts than by all of our cities combined.... "
"The truth is that you can do more to decrease global warming by just reducing the average temperature for the Sahara Desert by one or two degrees than if we humans completely quit using fossil fuels and returned to the cave…."
"So, how would you start working to resolve this problem? Easy, cool the deserts and get some vegetation growing on them as soon as possible. But the method is much more complex than that. You have to use the prevailing trade winds in relation to the deserts to get the best results as quickly as possible and it will be extremely expensive…."
"Then we build desalination plants along the coast near these water sheds and pipe water to the tops or ridges of the water sheds…"
"We need to start working on this as soon as possible because, if the planet reaches a point to where it is warming faster than our technology can possibly stop or reverse this warming trend, then our planet is lost and all life will cease to exist on this planet within a relatively short period of time. We will need to start with the largest and hottest deserts because cooling them will have the greatest benefit in the least time (Global Warming II by biologist Carl Cantrell)."

My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge.

For a number of reasons Latter day Saints seem to be the most well read Christians that I have ever fellowshipped with.....(and they also have exceptionally good senses of humour for us Christians who do tend to be stuffy).......... . (my guess is that because they have already read The Book of Mormon that is quite large.... they tend to also want to read The Book of Jasher, The Book of Enoch, The Book of Adam and Eve, The Roman Catholic Bible and even near death experience accounts that Mormons have a high level of respect for.

Latter day Saints and I plan to use humour...... to save the USA Constitution and USA petro-dollar...... and introduce nothing less than a Unified Field Theory of Modern World Problems.... founded on the alternative theory of stabilization of the climate that fits nicely with Isaiah chapter thirty five..............

Can you imagine a massive movement of Latter day Saints to do tours to Israel....... so young guys wearing white shirts and ties..... become a fixture all over the nation of Israel.... (and Israel tends to be pretty warm for most of the year)...... and they are super polite......... they are amazingly well read..... and they they are asking the Rabbi's really, really, really, really good questions... because they have already listened to lecture after lecture after lecture after lecture after lecture by near death experiencer and former Atheist Rabbi Alon Anava........... that most Christians can't handle.................................. because they are no where nearly so well read as Mormons tend to be!

Under these circumstances with the Israeli tourism industry .... (and the entire world economy ).... in shambles...... an invasion of Latter day Saint tourists will I am sure be greatly welcomed in Israel.......

Latter day Saint medical professionals and Israeli medical professionals can do something with this....... .and I believe that the death toll among Latter day Saints and Israelis can be dramatically reduced......

"The difference between Ebola and influenza is that inflammatory response" (Dr. Joseph Ahrens after the 5:50 mark in this video) :

https://www.theledger.com/article/LK/20150123/news/608067227/LL

U.N. Plans Summer Distribution: Scientists at Local Firm Say Ebola Pill Works

Four years after Joe Ahrens and Daryl Thompson made a small splash with the release of emulin, a food additive for diabetics, the Winter Haven scientists could make an even bigger impact in the international fight against the fatal Ebola virus.

WINTER HAVEN | Four years after Joe Ahrens and Daryl Thompson made a small splash with the release of emulin, a food additive for diabetics, the Winter Haven scientists could make an even bigger impact in the international fight against the fatal Ebola virus.
Ahrens and Thompson, partners in a Winter Haven think tank called “Global Research & Discovery Group,” have found a natural compound they say they think will work as a prophylactic against the virus.
That means it can reduce the chance of infection or, if a person is infected, significantly diminish the severity of the disease and save lives.
Ebola causes severe internal bleeding, or hemorrhaging, in humans and primates.
“We do know that it inhibits the hemorrhaging process,” Thompson said. “It can take the disease from lethal to non-lethal.“
Left untreated, as was frequently the case in the West African outbreak, the disease has a roughly 90 percent fatality rate, although Western countries appear to have decreased that rate significantly with early treatment.
Ebola has killed 8,668 people through Tuesday in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia, the three African countries with severe outbreaks that began last year, according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, one of the frontline agencies in the global Ebola fight.
The compound, which the scientists call “Equiver,” is a plant-derived chemical, said Thompson, who declined to elaborate to protect the company’s patent.
If testing proves successful, United Nations officials have told him they would begin distributing Equiver pills as early as this summer, Ahrens said.
Because there is no treatment currently for Ebola, U.N. officials are prepared to fast-track release of an effective treatment in West Africa, where the need is so desperate, he added. Its U.S. release would take much longer because of federal drug laws.

Edited by DennisTate
spelling and add link

My understanding of all this is that Israel donated the Sahara Forest Project technology to their ally Norway..... so that Norwegian scientists, engineers and diplomats could share that technology with the Islamic world who would not accept the assistance directly from Israel.  

Israelis are working on Tikkun Olam at a level that will soon affect the way that we look at the whole world formula.  

https://www.saharaforestproject.com/

What Is Tikkun Olam?

Tikkun Olam: In Jewish teachings, any activity that improves the world, bringing it closer to the harmonious state for which it was created.

Tikkun olam implies that while the world is innately good, its Creator purposely left room for us to improve upon His work.

All human activities are opportunities to fulfill this mission, and every human being can be involved in tikkun olam—child or adult, student or entrepreneur, industrialist or artist, caregiver or salesperson, political activist or environmentalist, or just another one of us struggling to keep afloat.

If.....  Latter day Saint scholars, mystics, engineers, teachers at all levels......  including universities and medical professionals.........

were to accept the TWO HUNDRED AND TEN TRILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE..... from  me, Dennis Tate, to two famous 

Latter day Saints, Mr. and Mrs. Mitt and Anne Romney, and their children and grandchildren and extended family and friends and

fellow Latter day Saints......

I believe that I can give to you the foundation of what is actually a rather simple plan that eventually can stabilize ocean levels......

but for the moment it could in theory stabilize the two hundred and ten TRILLION dollar USA Derivatives markets that CIA economist

Mr. Jim Rickards told us about back in 2014:

FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINETHIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...

Back in 2019 when I visited the local New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada, Latter day Saint ward.... several missionaries asked me to

pray and ask Messiah Yeshua - Jesus whether or not He wanted me to become a Latter day Saint....... so I did......

and within a matter of weeks or months I feel that I got back one of the clearest and plainest answers that I 

have ever gotten from the Holy Spirit.......

Basically..... I have to become very, very, very, very Jewish......

We are planning on moving to Mississauga, Ontario, Canada and when I get there I plan to contact a synagogue and

discuss my attending meetings as a Noahide at the least..... but possibly as a full fledged Proselyte to Judaism......

Then over the coming years and possible decades of my life... (G-d willing)...... I have to work as something of an unofficial

ambassador between Latter day Saints and Jews..... so that the LDS community forms many, many, many collaborative 

efforts within Israel.... but also with many Jewish communities all over the USA, Canada and the whole world......

many of them will have a foundation in ART in various forms......

(CIA economist Mr. Jim Rickards felt that the seven hundred and ten trillion dollars worldwide markets were vulnerable to a ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLAR MELTDOWN)..........  well.... I Dennis Tate feel that LDS collaboration with Israelis for starters... and soon with Jewish professionals in all nations......... can set in motion such a surge in OPTIMISM...... that... .the result will be a massive increase in the valuation placed on REAL ESTATE IN RURAL AMERICA and Canada and Australia... and of course in Israel as well......

"There will be a sudden rush to buy farms, ranches, and homes in the country.

Thousands will attempt to flee from cities, hoping that a return to the land and

nature will provide security. There will be a growing urge to "get away from it

all"---and much money will be invested in land and acreage in rural areas by

people who have secret dreams of raising their own food and cattle and of

becoming self-supporting. The price of open rural land will continue to soar.

Acreage within 100 miles of most major cities will skyrocket out of reach to

all but syndicates." (David Wilkerson, The Vision, page 18,19).

Edited by DennisTate
spelling..... and add quotation and comment

I feel powerfully that this Pentecost, this Festival of Weeks, May 31st, 2020...... is going to be one where the Holy Spirit is poured out on all flesh

at an astonishing level.... and you Latter day Saints are going to notice unusual events..... in many of your wards and temples.......

I predict that Latter day Saints working with Israelis and Jewish collaborators will play a massive role in solving the massive

potential economic crisis that is facing America..... that threatens the way that the USA Constitution is applied over the coming months, years and decades!

LONGEVITY.... combined with exceptionally good health is one of the topics that can unite Americans, Canadians, Australians, Israelis and everybody on earth who has a respect for the Jewish and Christian scriptures.

"There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed." (Isaiah 65:20)

Near death experiencer and former Skeptic Howard Storm was shown that by the year 2185 the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob wanted to lead humanity to a utopian world where living to be a minimum of a century old with amazingly good health would be considered to be the norm.

Edited by DennisTate
grammar

• 2 weeks later...

I have to admit that the fact that our house is on a lake classified as tidal water causes me to have a bias on this topic. 

Other aspects of the geography of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick affects how we look at this topic as well.  

Residents of Nova Scotia and New Brunswick are facing a rather simple mathematical problem that forces us to take a rather dim view of a Carbon Tax.

.... "If average ocean levels rose by eight to ten cms (3 or 4 inches) could high tide...
... rise by one meter in the Isthmus of Chignecto in Nova Scotia, Canada?
This question is logical because the geography of Canada's Bay of Fundy produces the world's highest tides. In my part of Nova Scotia in Guysborough County there is very little funnelling of tidal waters......... so high tide is only about one to one point five meters above low tide.
In the eastern area of the Bay of Fundy high tide levels are up by ten to fifteen meters."

Every cubic meter of ocean water that is desalinated and added to the water table of Israel, California, Algeria, Qatar, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Australia, Nevada, South Africa, India or any other nation with lots of desert is really good news for the owners of the real estate along the Bay of Fundy and of Anchorage Alaska that have the second most extreme tides in the world for very similar reasons.

High tide waters are funnelled by the Bay of Fundy into a more and more narrow area and on top of that......... the Bay of Fundy is over one hundred and seventy miles long so high tide water cannot fully drain back into the ocean before the next high tide waters pile on top of them.