Prisonchaplain's lesson on Judas--warning against gossip

• 5 months later...
On 6/1/2020 at 2:48 PM, prisonchaplain said:

I am listening right now.......

what do you think of what was shown to near death experiencer Dr. Kevin Zadai that Judas.... 

was at the least sympathetic... .to Judaean Zealots..... .many of whom assassinated Roman soldiers. What he spoke on the topic is something I would have to listen to again to do it justice........ but that idea made sense to me.  

The speculation that Judas may have been sympathetic to the Zealots--possibly even providing finance--is plausible. My understanding is that Korean 'gangs' from the early 19th-century were huge supporters of the resistance movement against the Japanese occupation. It's probable that criminal elements frequently support patriotic movements.

• 1 month later...
On 11/21/2020 at 2:51 PM, prisonchaplain said:

The speculation that Judas may have been sympathetic to the Zealots--possibly even providing finance--is plausible. My understanding is that Korean 'gangs' from the early 19th-century were huge supporters of the resistance movement against the Japanese occupation. It's probable that criminal elements frequently support patriotic movements.

I noticed a question by Messiah Yeshua - Jesus that would certainly appeal to Zealots and their sympathizers.

Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?
And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.

I tend to link this question to a specific situation faced by the Machabees over a century before Messiah Yeshua - Jesus began his ministry.

I believe that Jesus was asking his audience if it had been ethical on the Sabbath for the Machabees to defend their wives and children and neighbours and families and had fought back when Greco - Syrian armies attacked Jewish villages on the Sabbath?

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/45002.htm

And it was told to the king's men, and to the army that was in Jerusalem in the city of David, that certain men who had broken the king's commandment, were gone away into the secret places in the wilderness, and that many were gone after them. [32] And forthwith they went out towards them, and made war against them on the sabbath day, [33] And they said to them: Do you still resist? come forth, and do according to the edict of king Antiochus, and you shall live. [34] And they said: We will not come forth, neither will we obey the king's edict, to profane the sabbath day. [35] And they made haste to give them battle.

[36] But they answered them not, neither did they cast a stone at them, nor stopped up the secret places, [37] Saying: Let us all die in our innocency: and heaven and earth shall be witnesses for us, that you put us to death wrongfully. [38] So they gave them battle on the sabbath: and they were slain with their wives, and their children, and their cattle, to the number of a thousand persons. [39] And Mathathias and his friends heard of it, and they mourned for them exceedingly. [40] And every man said to his neighbour: If we shall all do as our brethren have done, and not fight against the heathens for our lives, and our justifications: they will now quickly root us out of the earth.

[41] And they determined in that day, saying: Whosoever shall come up against us to fight on the sabbath day, we will fight against him: and we will not all die, as our brethren that were slain in the secret places. [42] Then was assembled to them the congregation of the Assideans, the stoutest of Israel, every one that had a good will for the law. [43] And all they that fled from the evils, joined themselves to them, and were a support to them. [44] And they gathered an army, and slew the sinners in their wrath, and the wicked men in their indignation: and the rest fled to the nations for safety. [45] And Mathathias and his friends went round about, and they threw down the altars:

• 3 months later...

each apostle represented something related to the fall, in the other world, and playing out that aspect. just as each soul of His has a job to win back their attribute, attributes entrusted to them by God. 

judas threw thirty silvers back to the temple, thirty silvers representing the astray house after the fall that went to the gods of the satan realm. again, in the other world where eden is. not upon this earth. and which those gods now considered as theirs.

these are archetypes played out by souls, legally. 

Edited by e v e