Proposal for LDS Noahide Movement on Saturdays at many wards.

DennisTate

Near death experiencer Rabbi Alon Anava has done the most powerful lecture on THANKFULNESS that I have heard in my sixty one years.  

I have had a film in my mind for many months now of Latter day Saint missionaries going as tourists to Israel .. but their goal is different than the usual.  I see them asking really, really, really good and well informed questions of the Rabbi's and being trained to take step after step toward Judaism..... .in at least some ways.

I feel that cooperation between Latter day Saint doctors, educators, scientists, inventors with Israeli doctors, educators, scientists and inventors will play a huge role in saving the USA Constitution and the USA dollar at this critical time in history when the world could so easily descend into another 1929, a Bear Market.

LONGEVITY.... combined with amazingly good health will be one central topic that Latter day Saints and Israelis will cooperate on.

"There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed." (Isaiah 65:20)

Kol Yehuda 01 What Next Israel

Edited by DennisTate
add a scripture

After the 59:00 minute mark in this video is a truly inspiring story that will show you how HaShem is working with Jews just as much as with Latter day Saints.

This will amaze and profoundly encourage you!

I should summarize the story.....  a young man was seeking his soul mate but he had a nasty scar on one of his cheeks.

He used the Rabbinic matchmakers to go on lots of dates but in spite of the fact that he was brilliant and successful he was going many years without finding his wife.  He was very self conscious about his scar..... he knew it was one of the reasons why so many young women rejected him.  His Rabbi told him....... on your next date tell the woman why.... you have the scar.

Many years before he had been studying in Jerusalem..... he had heard a scream.... he saw a terrorist attacking a young woman so he ran over and fought with her attacker and the young woman ran away.  He noticed that his date was crying............... she had been the young woman who he had rescued.... .and she had been searching for years for her rescuer!  So his scar.........  became a major asset to him!

Edited by DennisTate
add summary of the story....

11 minutes ago, Vort said:

I hope the story is true.

I have listened to many of his lectures and I am sure  that he would not repeat the story unless he felt it was true....... Within the Orthodox Jewish community it would be fairly easy for such an influential Rabbi to get in contact with the man and the woman in question.  

Beginning around the 1:02:50 mark in this video is an explanation of a kosher vs a non-kosher restaurant that I personally think is an open door for Latter day Saints to do a special type of outreach to Jews both in America as well as in Israel and in all nations..........

I like the idea of Latter day Saints getting special training both in Israel as well as in America regarding this.......

Reputation....... is huge.......