Sign in to follow this  
Emmanuel Goldstein

Kneeling Congress

Fun factoid:

The Kente they are wearing is a Ghanian cultural cloth originating from the Ashanti Kingdom... guess what the Ashanti's did... you're not gonna guess... they ran the slave trade.  Bwaaaaahahaha.  Democrats are so stupid.

2 minutes ago, mordorbund said:

I'm gonna need someone to explain to me the rules for cultural appropriation again.

It's very simple.  Only 2 rules.  Democrat does it - unity.  Republican does it - racist.

Guest MormonGator
11 minutes ago, LiterateParakeet said:

Actually, the Black people, generally speaking, are calling the out on it.

Yup. In fact, a huge amount of African Americans are calling them out for pandering. Which, in fairness, they were. If I'm being honest, the democrats who did this look a little ridiculous. Like tourists who visit Florida in Hawaiian shirts expecting Flamingos everywhere or tourists visiting Texas wearing cowboy hats and western ties. 

6 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Fun factoid:

The Kente they are wearing is a Ghanian cultural cloth originating from the Ashanti Kingdom... guess what the Ashanti's did... you're not gonna guess... they ran the slave trade.  Bwaaaaahahaha.  Democrats are so stupid.

Well, one could read into it several different things in several different ways.

One is that they are honoring the age old tradition of holding others in slavery or capturing as slaves to sell to others...or the right of Africans to do so.

Interesting choice of cultural cloth.